Saflok InSync RD
RFID Deadbolt Lock
$187.85 – $216.42
Please contact us if you are a hotel or motel for special hospitality pricing!
Multi-housing D Class fob lock.
- Amenity that reduces liability, costs, and improves property operations
- RFID keys (available at checkout) are encyrpted with unique coding that cannot be duplicated
- Unlike traditional keys, RFID keys cannot be copied
- Solves the master key problem – if master RFID key is lost or stolen, simply program a new one. That new master RFID key when inserted in locks “instructs” the locks to then only accept that new master RFID key
- Solves the turnover issue of having to change the locks/re-key. Simply program a new RFID key for new tenant
- One RFID key can open residents units, as well as common area including fitness center, laundry, parking garage, etc…
- Property manager and maintenace staff can have one RFID key for all tenant and common use doors
- Specify the times using intuitive SAM Software (available at checkout) for when maintenance personnel’s keys are allowed to gain access
- RFID keys work until pre-programmed specific times, and each new RFID key cancels out previous RFID keys which may have been lost or misplaced
- Centralized control; no need to reprogram locks with device at the lock, simply reprogram the RFID key using the RF key encoder (available at checkout)
- Intuitive, easy-to-use windows-based software for centralized management of user information, openings, as well as audit trail reporting
- 1″ deadbolt – lock via manual thumbturn from inside. Lock by inserting and rotating RFID key when exiting
- Standard deadbolt door prep – 2 1/8″ diameter hole
- Includes universal backset for 2 3/8″ or 2 3/4″ measurements – How do I measure?
- Battery operation: 4 AA’s
Note: Stocking small quantities of RD01-26D base model. This is the satin chrome finish with Unit configuration. Custom orders accepted. These ship factory direct, please call us at 937-890-2333 to confirm lead times.
Audit Trail, No Tour, Scheduling
Saflok, Saflok InSync
Kaba Lodging, Saflok
|In-Sync Lock Designation|
Common, Suite, Unit
Customer Questions & Answers
- Answered by the admin
This lock is typically recommended for multifamily applications such as apartment buildings, dormitories, or another application with multiple entrances as these locks require the software and programming kit to function.
- Q What is the translation for the code: one green light followed by four rapid red lights, repeatin... answer nowAsked by September 15, 2019 9:54 PMonAnswered by the admin
This is the typical indication that the battery voltage is getting low and that the battery should be exchanged soon to avoid functionality issues.
- Q How many transactions can the lock audit report show you at one time? answer nowAsked by September 4, 2019 5:59 AMonAnswered by the admin
This will depend on the locks designation. 'Unit' models store the last 200 entries to the lock and 'Suite' models store the last 100 entries, including
time, day, and key identification or user name. 'Common' locks can store up to 2,000 entries.
- Q How close do the fobs have to be to open the lock? answer nowAsked by August 21, 2019 3:38 AMonAnswered by the admin
The fobs need to be inserted into the lock and rotated either direction to lock or unlock the device.
- Q is there a tool to open the back and change the battery that comes with the lock answer nowAsked by January 24, 2019 7:07 PMonA
It depends on which screw was used for the install. If they used the security screw you will need a security bit to remove it. If not it should be a standard Phillips head screw.
- Q Is there an override in the event the batteries die?? Or a manual way to open?? answer nowAsked by September 27, 2018 9:47 AMonAnswered by the admin
These units come with a special power supply that can be connected to the outside unit and power the lock long enough to open the door and exchange the batteries.
- A These locks are not rated for exterior use. In order to meet UL listing requirements, the locks do provide a weather resistant coating but it is not recommended to install on an exterior door that does not have an overhang or protection from direct rain / snow.