- Amenity that reduces liability, costs, and improves property operations
- RFID keys (available at checkout) are encyrpted with unique coding that cannot be duplicated
- Unlike traditional keys, RFID keys cannot be copied
- Solves the master key problem – if master RFID key is lost or stolen, simply program a new one. That new master RFID key when inserted in locks “instructs” the locks to then only accept that new master RFID key
- Solves the turnover issue of having to change the locks/re-key. Simply program a new RFID key for new tenant
- One RFID key can open residents units, as well as common area including fitness center, laundry, parking garage, etc…
- Property manager and maintenace staff can have one RFID key for all tenant and common use doors
- Specify the times using intuitive SAM Software (available at checkout) for when maintenance personnel’s keys are allowed to gain access
- RFID keys work until pre-programmed specific times, and each new RFID key cancels out previous RFID keys which may have been lost or misplaced
- Centralized control; no need to reprogram locks with device at the lock, simply reprogram the RFID key using the RF key encoder (available at checkout)
- Intuitive, easy-to-use windows-based software for centralized management of user information, openings, as well as audit trail reporting
- 1″ deadbolt – lock via manual thumbturn from inside. Lock by inserting and rotating RFID key when exiting
- Standard deadbolt door prep – 2 1/8″ diameter hole
- Includes universal backset for 2 3/8″ or 2 3/4″ measurements – How do I measure?
- Battery operation: 4 AA’s
Note: Stocking small quantities of RD01-26D base model. This is the satin chrome finish with Unit configuration. Custom orders accepted. These ship factory direct, please call us at 937-890-2333 to confirm lead times.
Audit Trail, No Tour, Scheduling
Saflok, Saflok InSync
Kaba Lodging, Saflok
|In-Sync Lock Designation|
Common, Suite, Unit
Customer Questions & Answers
It depends on which screw was used for the install. If they used the security screw you will need a security bit to remove it. If not it should be a standard Phillips head screw.
- Answered by the admin
These units come with a special power supply that can be connected to the outside unit and power the lock long enough to open the door and exchange the batteries.
- Answered by the admin These locks are not rated for exterior use. In order to meet UL listing requirements, the locks do provide a weather resistant coating but it is not recommended to install on an exterior door that does not have an overhang or protection from direct rain / snow.