SCHLAGE BE365 Camelot
Note: Due to circumstances involving COVID-19, shipping times are delayed for this product in the Polished Brass Lifetime (505) finish.
- Exceptional battery life
- Residential and light office electronic Schlage deadbolt lock with 19 user code capacity
- User Code Lockout; Administrator can disable all user codes with programming sequence which requires the administrator’s master programming code. Ideal for situations when you will be away from the property temporarily and do not want anyone gaining access
- Perfect for interior and exterior use. UL/BHMA approved for high humidity
- Camelot trim, also available in Plymouth trim style
- Keypad illuminates when touched
- Perfect for front door, back door, door leading to basement stairs, home office, utility closet, workshop, etc…
- Covers existing 2 1/8″ door holes
- Grade 2 ANSI/BHMA certified
- Fits left and right swinging doors
- Installs in 30 minutes with only one tool needed – screwdriver
- 9 Volt Battery Operated; battery included with 3 year average life. Low battery indicator light
- All metal chassis and escutcheons
- Silicone rubber, wear resistant buttons
- Pre-set with random 6 digit code used for programming the user codes
- Easy programming, you can do it right at the keypad
- Comes with two random 4 digit user codes (19 user code capacity)
- Includes one backup key, you can order your locks keyed alike at checkout
- Model p/n: BE365CAM
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
5.426 (H) x 3.172 (W) x 2.186 (D) in.
Front body: Weatherproof
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-112F – 220F
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 3/4 in.
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 1/2 in.
Keypad – Digits
Grade 2 (Better)
Grade 2 (Better)
Satin Chrome, Satin Nickel, Antique Brass, Polished Brass Lifetime, Aged Bronze, Antique Pewter
1 Year Electronic, Limited Lifetime Mechanical and Finish
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q DOES THE DOOR LOCK AUTOMATICALLY WHEN YOU LEAVE OR ENTER? answer nowAsked by December 1, 2020 3:25 PMonAnswered by the admin
For the BE365 model, you will need to rotate the knob on either side of the door to extend the deadbolt. This model is unable to extend or retract the bolt automatically.
- Q How can you get the keypad to light up so you can see the numbers at night? answer nowAsked by September 22, 2020 8:21 AMonAnswered by the admin
Pressing the Schlage button at the top of the keypad will illuminate the keypad for nighttime use.
- Q I just purchased the Camelot deadbolt , is the key hole supposed to keep spinning freely or is th... answer nowAsked by July 4, 2020 10:35 AMonAnswered by the admin
Without the key inserted, the knob will spin freely until a code is entered. With the key inserted, the key will rotate roughly 90 degrees before sliding deeper into the knob to catch the unlocking mechanism and allow you to retract the deadbolt.
- Answered by the admin
We can certainly key 3 of these units alike for you prior to shipping. For this, you will need to add the key alike service to your cart before checkout or contact our sales team at 937-247-9327, option 1!
- Q I lost the instructions. Is there a way to get a replacement programming code? answer nowAsked by October 28, 2019 6:44 AMonAnswered by the admin
The programming code for these units is printed on the backplate of the lock itself. This is typically printed on a white or yellow label found on the keypad unit.
- Q I have an Emtek lock that I would like to replace. Can this dead bolt be rekeyed to my existing E... answer nowAsked by August 18, 2019 5:21 PMonAnswered by the admin
As long as your existing Emtek key is a Schlage C keyway (which seems to be the default for Emtek locks), we can certainly key the BE365 to your existing key number.
- Q How can you tell if the battery needs to be changed? answer nowAsked by August 17, 2019 8:39 AMonAnswered by the admin
If the Schlage button flashes Red AND Green after entering your access code, this is a notification that your battery voltage is getting low.