- Exceptional battery life
- Residential and light office electronic Schlage deadbolt lock with 19 user code capacity
- User Code Lockout; Administrator can disable all user codes with programming sequence which requires the administrator’s master programming code. Ideal for situations when you will be away from the property temporarily and do not want anyone gaining access
- Perfect for interior and exterior use. UL/BHMA approved for high humidity
- Camelot trim, also available in Plymouth trim style
- Keypad illuminates when touched
- Perfect for front door, back door, door leading to basement stairs, home office, utility closet, workshop, etc…
- Covers existing 2 1/8″ door holes
- Grade 2 ANSI/BHMA certified
- Fits left and right swinging doors
- Installs in 30 minutes with only one tool needed – screwdriver
- 9 Volt Battery Operated; battery included with 3 year average life. Low battery indicator light
- All metal chassis and escutcheons
- Silicone rubber, wear resistant buttons
- Pre-set with random 6 digit code used for programming the user codes
- Easy programming, you can do it right at the keypad
- Comes with two random 4 digit user codes (19 user code capacity)
- Includes one backup key, you can order your locks keyed alike at checkout
- Model p/n: BE365CAM
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
5.426 (H) x 3.172 (W) x 2.186 (D) in.
Front body: Weatherproof
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-112F – 220F
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 3/4 in.
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 1/2 in.
Keypad – Digits
Grade 2 (Better)
Grade 2 (Better)
Satin Chrome, Satin Nickel, Antique Brass, Polished Brass Lifetime, Aged Bronze, Antique Pewter
1 Year Electronic, Limited Lifetime Mechanical and Finish
Customer Questions & Answers
- Answered by the admin
To change the battery on this unit, you will need to remove the Phillips screw on the interior unit to remove the battery cover. Once removed, you will be able to exchange the 9v battery inside and reattach the cover! I would avoid pressing any buttons on the keypad while the battery is disconnected to avoid losing any programming.
- Q Can I rekey this myself? I don’t see how to remove the cylinder. If not, can I order one keyed to... answer nowAnswered by the admin
You are able to rekey these units onsite, but you will need to remove the backplate from the exterior unit to access the key cylinder. You are also able to order these locks to be keyed to a specific key at checkout! For this service, you will need to provide a key number or mail in a physical copy of your key to our offices so that your units will work with your existing key. We can also key these units together to a random key number before shipping if desired.
- Q I would like to use this for a rental property. Can I change the code remotely for new renters th... answer nowAnswered by the admin This lock is a stand-alone lock. It is not capable of being programmed remotely. Please see the links below for a solution that can be controlled from a remote location. https://www.gokeyless.com/product/yale-assure-lock-yrd216-z-wave/ https://www.gokeyless.com/product/veraplus/
- Q Can the code be enabled and disabled so the lock works only as a deadbolt to keep gate closed (bu... answer nowAnswered by the admin This lock is a solenoid lock. This means that when a code is entered this allows you to enter the lock and then engage the deadbolt to open. Once the deadbolt is retracted it will remain in that state until you decide to change it.
- Q How difficult is it for someone to guess the combination and how many numbers can I program into ... answer nowAnswered by the admin Your code can be 4 digits in length. There are thousands of variations with that type of number string and the code has to be exact to open the door. As for the number of codes you have the ability to program 19 separate codes into this lock.
- Answered by the admin This lock is rated to withstand temperatures of up to -112 degrees Fahrenheit.