Manually Programmable Keyless Lock
$587.57 – $689.31
Keys are quickly becoming obsolete, thanks to innovative new technologies like the Schlage CO-100 commercial lock digital key system. The system allows you to create and manage digital keys for your commercial locks, so you can easily give employees and guests access to your building without having to worry about losing or duplicating keys. It’s the most secure and efficient way to manage your access control.
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- Added security and convenience of electronic access control without the cost or complexity of a fully networked system
- Tested to highest industry standards to ensure quality and reliability
- Manually programmable auto-locking classroom/storeroom cylindrical lockset; Lockset is normally secure. Inside lever always allows free egress. Valid toggle credentials on the exterior may be used to change to a passage or secured status
- Battery Powered: Up to 2 yrs with 4AA (std. off the shelf; included)
- Assign unique, sequential PIN codes (3-6 digits) to each user (up to 500), minimizing the number of mechanical keys issued which protects the integrity of your key system
- Keypad Programming: Update users at the lock
- Straight-forward & easy to follow installation and operating manual included
- Mechanical key override using 6-Pin Schlage standard cylinder (compatible with multiple cylinder types). You may select a different lever cylinder type, including less standard Schlage cylinder, or IC (Inter-changeable Core) cylinder prep
- Commercial 2-3/4″ backset (supplied)
- Latch Length 1/2 in.
- Visual/Audible Communications: Tri-colored LED’s & audible indicators
- Certifications: ANSI/BHMA A156.25 Grade 1, UL 294, UL 10 C, FCC Part 15, ADA
- Base Model#: CO-100-CY70-KP-RHO
The Schlage CO-100 series of keyless locks is the benchmark for stand-alone keyless access. These locks are cost-effective and independently tested, and they make it easy to transition from mechanical security to peace of mind. With Schlage CO-100 locks, you can eliminate the hassle of lost, copied, or stolen keys. You can also easily manage access for employees, guests, and contractors. Schlage CO-100 locks are the perfect solution for businesses of all sizes. They're easy to use, affordable, and built to last. These locks are ideal for applications with a small to medium number of users, where convenience takes precedence, and where access if not properly controlled could create a risk. Even more, for facilities looking to improve overall security, one of the agreed upon methods by security experts is to reduce the number of keys in circulation, which this lock will do. With manually programmable pass-through, freeze, and normal-use lock command options built-in, the Schlage CO-100 keyless locks give you what you need to keep your place safe and secure. Nothing compares to the simplicity with which you install and use these locks too. Even if you consider yourself a novice when it comes to door hardware, you can handle the Schlage CO100 lock. By drilling a few extra small mounting holes, you can retrofit your current knob/lever handle lock in minutes. So why wait? Switch to Schlage CO-100 locks today and start reducing your lock servicing costs, enhancing daily productivity, and protecting your business. Did You Know? Schlage CO and AD locks are the first electronic locks to be UL (Underwriter's Laboratory) 294 certified. This is a tougher certification to obtain, as it tests the electronics, not just the mechanical components. Tests for accelerated aging, corrosion resistance, destructive attack, temperature, humidity, and rain are performed. By meeting UL 294 standards, Schlage locks give you more reliability, and preserve your investment.
3.44 (W) x 9.46 (H) x 3.67 (D) in.
3.44 (W) x 10.10 (H) x 2.96 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/4 in.
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in., Through-Bolt Hole(s)
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 4 in.
Lever Handle Door Locks
Key, Keypad – Digits
3 to 6 Digits
≤ 1 sec.
Satin Chrome, Satin Brass
A156.25, Grade 1 (Best)
Grade 1 (Best)
Front body: Weatherproof, Indoor/Outdoor
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31° to 151°F (-35° to 66°C)
|Inside Operating Temperature Range|
32° to 120°F (0° to 49°C)
|Operating Humidity Maximum|
2 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q What is the type of battery pack needed? Mine is corroded and has stopped working even with new b... answer nowAsked by January 30, 2023 3:36 PMonA
Replacement battery packs are available for this model. If you require a replacement, please contact us at 937-247-9327 and one of our experts will assist in getting the correct part number ordered for you!
- Q Hello, we were wondering if this lock could be setup so that certain codes will only give access ... answer nowAsked by July 27, 2022 3:06 PMonA
The CO-100 offline model does not support scheduling features.
- Q How do you replace the batteries? What size batteries does this lock take? answer nowAsked by July 11, 2022 4:34 PMonA
To access the batteries, remove the top screw from the interior assembly cover and lift away. Remove the battery strap by removing the screws at the top and bottom. From here, exchange the (4) AA batteries, reinstall the battery strap and replace the cover.
- Q Hi. Can this lock be set on unlock indefinitely (or until i lock it again) or does it always auto... answer nowAsked by April 22, 2022 1:57 PMonA
You are able to program a toggle code that can be used to keep the door unlocked until the code is entered again to relock the door!
- Q Can you operate this from a remote device such as an iPhone? answer nowAsked by July 19, 2021 11:53 AMonA
This model is an offline model that is programmable directly at the keypad. The CO-100 does not support any remote connectivity.
- Q How can I enter another programming code if I lost the previous one and don’t have access to crea... answer nowAsked by March 4, 2021 10:00 AMon
- Q If you have issued a code and then need to rescind that code, is it possible to clear the code ou... answer nowAsked by January 29, 2021 1:48 PMonA
Yes! You are certainly able to clear out specific codes and enroll new codes in their place. If a code is erased out, you can also add this back in at a later time.
- Q With the co100 model, is there a code that can be entered that will allow anyone to open the door... answer nowAsked by September 14, 2020 8:10 PMon
- Q WILL THE C-100 LOCK WORK WITH BOTH 2-3/8 & 2-3/4" BACKSET? answer nowAsked by February 15, 2019 11:57 AMonA
It comes with a 2 3/4 commercial backset but you are able to purchase the 2 3/8 backset to go with the lock.
- Q Can individual employees be assigned unique codes to use on a daily basis? If yes, up to how many... answer nowAsked by January 16, 2019 3:22 PMonA
Yes, one code per user up to 100 total users.