Schlage CO-100 Manually Programmable Keyless Lock
Viewed by observers in the industry as the benchmark for stand-alone keyless access, the Schlage CO-100 series of manually programmable keyless locks let you handle your day’s business without worrying about keys. A cost effective solution and leader in independent third party testing, Schlage CO-100 electronic locks allow you to easily transition from mechanical security and secure your peace of mind. With Schlage CO-100 locks you won’t spend your day arranging to get your locks replaced or re-keyed, you won’t waste time getting new keys made, and you won’t agonize over the expense of these events, ever again. Schlage CO 100 locks let you streamline, safeguard, and simplify for less. These locks are ideal for applications with a small to medium number of users, where convenience takes precedence, and where access if not properly controlled could create a risk. Even more, for facilities looking to improve overall security, one of the agreed upon methods by security experts is to reduce the number of keys in circulation, which this lock will do. With manually programmable pass-through, freeze, and normal-use lock command options built-in, the Schlage CO-100 keyless locks give you what you need to keep your place safe and secure. Nothing compares to the simplicity with which you install and use these locks too. Even if you consider yourself a novice when it comes to door hardware, you can handle the Schlage CO100 lock. By drilling a few extra small mounting holes, you can retrofit your current knob/lever handle lock in minutes. Give Schlage CO-100 a shot at reducing your lock servicing costs, enhancing daily productivity, and protecting your business today, you won’t have any regrets.
Did You Know?
Schlage CO and AD locks are the first electronic locks to be UL (Underwriter’s Laboratory) 294 certified. This is a tougher certification to obtain, as it tests the electronics, not just the mechanical components. Tests for accelerated aging, corrosion resistance, destructive attack, temperature, humidity, and rain are performed. By meeting UL 294 standards, Schlage locks give you more reliability, and preserve your investment.
- Added security and convenience of electronic access control without the cost or complexity of a fully networked system
- Tested to highest industry standards to ensure quality and reliability
- Manually programmable auto-locking classroom/storeroom cylindrical lockset; Lockset is normally secure. Inside lever always allows free egress. Valid toggle credentials on the exterior may be used to change to a passage or secured status
- You assign unique, sequential PIN codes (3-6 digits) to each user (up to 500), minimizing the number of mechanical keys issued which protects the integrity of your key system
- Update users at the lock using the keypad
- Straight-forward & easy to follow installation and operating manual included
- Mechanical key override using 6-Pin Schlage standard cylinder (compatible with multiple cylinder types). You may select a different lever cylinder type, including less standard Schlage cylinder, or IC (Inter-changeable Core) cylinder prep
- Dimensions: Exterior – 3.44″ (W) x 9.46″ (H) x 3.67″ (D). Interior – 3.44″ (W) x 10.10″ (H) x 2.96″ (D)
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4″
- Backset: Commercial 2-3/4″ supplied
- Credential Verification Time: ≤ 1 second
- Visual/Audible Communications: Tri-colored LED’s & audible indicators
- Battery Life: Up to 2 yrs with 4AA (std. off the shelf; included)
- Operating Temperature – Exterior: -31° to 151°F (-35° to 66°C) (no battery)
- Operating Temperature – Interior: 32° to 120°F (0° to 49°C) (battery)
- Operating Humidity: 0 – 100% condensing
- Certifications: ANSI/BHMA A156.25 Grade 1, UL 294, UL 10 C, FCC Part 15, ADA
SCHLAGE CO, SCHLAGE
Keypad – Digits
Best IC – less core, Standard Cylinder, Schlage IC – less core, Less Cylinder
Standard 2-1/8″ Cross-Bore, Through-Bolt Hole(s)
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.