Manually Programmable Keyless Lock - Satin Chrome
$473.86 – $521.87
Not long ago it was thought folding maps would last forever. Surely the same was said of keys. We are glad these predictions were wrong, and glad Schlage invented this commercial lock key slayer to create a future where lost keys and turnover are no longer a concern.
- Satin Chrome finish
- Added security and convenience of electronic access control without the cost or complexity of a fully networked system
- Tested to highest industry standards to ensure quality and reliability
- Manually programmable auto-locking classroom/storeroom cylindrical lockset; Lockset is normally secure. Inside lever always allows free egress. Valid toggle credentials on the exterior may be used to change to a passage or secured status
- Battery Powered: Up to 2 yrs with 4AA (std. off the shelf; included)
- Assign unique, sequential PIN codes (3-6 digits) to each user (up to 500), minimizing the number of mechanical keys issued which protects the integrity of your key system
- Keypad Programming: Update users at the lock
- Straight-forward & easy to follow installation and operating manual included
- Mechanical key override using 6-Pin Schlage standard cylinder (compatible with multiple cylinder types). You may select a different lever cylinder type, including less standard Schlage cylinder, or IC (Inter-changeable Core) cylinder prep
- Commercial 2-3/4″ backset (supplied)
- Visual/Audible Communications: Tri-colored LED’s & audible indicators
- Certifications: ANSI/BHMA A156.25 Grade 1, UL 294, UL 10 C, FCC Part 15, ADA
- Base Model#: CO-100-CY70-KP-RHO
Viewed by observers in the industry as the benchmark for stand-alone keyless access, the Schlage CO-100 series of manually programmable keyless locks let you handle your day's business without worrying about keys. A cost effective solution and leader in independent third party testing, Schlage CO-100 electronic locks allow you to easily transition from mechanical security and secure your peace of mind. With Schlage CO-100 locks you won't spend your day arranging to get your locks replaced or re-keyed, you won't waste time getting new keys made, and you won't agonize over the expense of these events, ever again. Schlage CO 100 locks let you streamline, safeguard, and simplify for less. These locks are ideal for applications with a small to medium number of users, where convenience takes precedence, and where access if not properly controlled could create a risk. Even more, for facilities looking to improve overall security, one of the agreed upon methods by security experts is to reduce the number of keys in circulation, which this lock will do. With manually programmable pass-through, freeze, and normal-use lock command options built-in, the Schlage CO-100 keyless locks give you what you need to keep your place safe and secure. Nothing compares to the simplicity with which you install and use these locks too. Even if you consider yourself a novice when it comes to door hardware, you can handle the Schlage CO100 lock. By drilling a few extra small mounting holes, you can retrofit your current knob/lever handle lock in minutes. Give Schlage CO-100 a shot at reducing your lock servicing costs, enhancing daily productivity, and protecting your business today, you won't have any regrets. Did You Know? Schlage CO and AD locks are the first electronic locks to be UL (Underwriter's Laboratory) 294 certified. This is a tougher certification to obtain, as it tests the electronics, not just the mechanical components. Tests for accelerated aging, corrosion resistance, destructive attack, temperature, humidity, and rain are performed. By meeting UL 294 standards, Schlage locks give you more reliability, and preserve your investment.
3.44 (W) x 9.46 (H) x 3.67 (D) in.
3.44 (W) x 10.10 (H) x 2.96 (D) in.
1 3/4 in.
3 to 6 Digits
|Credential Verify Time|
≤ 1 sec.
|Event Audit Trail|
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in., Through-Bolt Hole(s)
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 4 in.
Front body: Weatherproof
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31° to 151°F (-35° to 66°C)
|Inside Operating Temperature Range|
32° to 120°F (0° to 49°C)
|Operating Humidity Maximum|
Keypad – Digits
Lever Handle Door Locks
A156.25, Grade 1 (Best)
Grade 1 (Best)
2 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q How can I enter another programming code if I lost the previous one and don’t have access to crea... answer nowAsked by March 4, 2021 10:00 AMon
- Q If you have issued a code and then need to rescind that code, is it possible to clear the code ou... answer nowAsked by January 29, 2021 1:48 PMonAnswered by the admin
Yes! You are certainly able to clear out specific codes and enroll new codes in their place. If a code is erased out, you can also add this back in at a later time.
- Q With the co100 model, is there a code that can be entered that will allow anyone to open the door... answer nowAsked by September 14, 2020 8:10 PMon
- Q WILL THE C-100 LOCK WORK WITH BOTH 2-3/8 & 2-3/4" BACKSET? answer nowAsked by February 15, 2019 11:57 AMonAnswered by the admin
It comes with a 2 3/4 commercial backset but you are able to purchase the 2 3/8 backset to go with the lock.
- Q Can individual employees be assigned unique codes to use on a daily basis? If yes, up to how many... answer nowAsked by January 16, 2019 3:22 PMonAnswered by the admin
Yes, one code per user up to 100 total users.
- Answered by the admin
It depends on the color of the light and the type of beep. Each type and color represent a different reason. You can find the reasons for each in the lock programming manual. Which can be found online at their document Library.
- Q Can the Keypad be disabled from the inside if you wish to deny entry while inside? answer nowAsked by March 15, 2017 3:48 PMonAnswered by the admin
No, you would need to special order the Privacy lockdown CY40 from our sales staff.