Electronic Door Lock
$619.07 – $667.10
Offline PC programmable stand-alone access control for your door.
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 Electronic Security Lock; Leads in independent third party testing for quality
- Program at the Keypad, or via your Computer
- Auto-locking Classroom/Storeroom Function
- Auto-locking cylindrical lock-set; Lock set is normally secure. Inside lever always allows free egress
- Valid toggle credentials on the exterior may be used to change to a passage or secured status
- Accommodates 500 Users standalone; 2000 Users with Software (sold separately); PIN codes may be 3-6 digits in length
- User Rights Maintained on the Lock; Instantly changeable at any time using the Handheld Device (HHD) in conjunction with your Schlage access control software (Schlage SMS Express, Select, Premier, and Enterprise)
- Retrieve Audit Trails; Prior 2000 events with time/date stamp†
- Review who requested access and when
- Battery Operation: Up to 2 yrs with 4AA (std. off the shelf; included)
- Visual/Audible Communications: Tri-colored LED’s & audible indicators
- Report on mechanical key usage and battery status
- Set up to 8 unlock, and time zone schedules, as well as 32 holiday†
- 1st Person-in: Restricts users from gaining access — even if door is set on timed unlock — prior to entry of an individual (typically supervisor/manager) with the 1st person-admittance rights
- Satin Chrome with Rhodes style lever
- Fits left and right swing doors
- Step-by-step easy to follow installation and operating manual included
- Commercial 2-3/4″ backset
- Mechanical key override using 6-Pin Schlage standard cylinder (compatible with multiple cylinder types). You may select a different lever cylinder type, including less standard Schlage cylinder, or IC (Inter-changeable Core) cylinder prep
- Certifications: ANSI/BHMA A156.25 Grade 1, UL 294, UL 10 C, FCC Part 15, ADA
†Auditing, scheduling, and access control features require software
3.44 (W) x 9.46 (H) x 3.67 (D) in.
3.44 (W) x 10.10 (H) x 2.96 (D) in.
1 3/4 in.
3 to 6 Digits
|Event Audit Trail|
|Timed Entry Allowance|
8, Automated Unlock/Lock
Front body: Weatherproof, Indoor/Outdoor
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31° to 151°F (-35° to 66°C)
|Inside Operating Temperature Range|
32° to 120°F (0° to 49°C)
|Operating Humidity Maximum|
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in., Through-Bolt Hole(s)
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 5 in.
Key, Keypad – Digits
Audit Trail, Passage Mode, Scheduling
Lever Handle Door Locks
Grade 1 (Best)
A156.25, Grade 1 (Best)
FCC Part 15, RoHS, UL 10C, UL 294, UL Canada
1 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q How does the software interface with the locks? Through Wi-Fi, or are there cable runs? Also, Can... answer nowAsked by March 18, 2019 2:24 PMonAnswered by the admin
With these locks, the software interfaces through a handheld device called the HHD. So you must physically be at the lock with the programmer. You would load the software onto a PC and then transfer the information to the HHD and carry the HHD to the lock. Plug it in and then program the lock.
- Q Can you set a unlock time say at 8am and auto lock at 5 pm, between those times it stays unlocked? answer nowAsked by April 5, 2018 4:24 PMonA As a stand-alone unit no you cannot set this type of schedule. However, we can set this type of schedule when utilizing the software to program. Please see the software below that is needed to make this happen. https://www.gokeyless.com/product/schlage-sxprsft1-access-control-software/
- Q What does "Program at the Keypad" mean? I don't need the optional Express and HHD to set user cod... answer nowAsked by October 19, 2017 9:33 AMonAnswered by the admin
While you can do some programming at the keypad you are limited in what functions are available as well as you have no access to audit trails or more complex schedules and holidays.