Schlage Connect BE468
Z-Wave Plus Touchscreen Deadbolt
from Camelot Collection
No more house keys! Schlage Connect lets family members enter without a key and pairs to your Z-Wave home automation or security system to create and schedule codes for visiting family or guests. Never worry again whether a door is locked when travelling or if the kids arrived home safe after school.
Note: Due to circumstances involving COVID-19, shipping times are delayed for Matte Black (622) finish Schlage products
- Durable Resistive Touchscreen with matte finish to protect against fingerprints and smudges (can be used with gloves)
- Anti-pick shield protects against lock tampering
- Strong motorized bolt automatically locks and unlocks when a user code is entered
- Select between three alerts- activity, tamper or forced entry alert- and customized to meet fit your security needs
- Battery life approximately 1 year, 4 AA Batteries Included
- Key Override: Bump Resistant 5-Pin Cylinder, includes 1 Backup Emergency Key (Extra keys sold separate at checkout)
- Camelot trim, also available in Century trim
- Backset: Universally made for 2 3/8″ and 2 3/4″ preps
- Fits virtually all swing doors
- Extension kit available for thick doors
- High-speed internet connection (DSL, or cable) required for wireless remote lock, unlock, and monitoring features from a PC. Cell phones must be web-enabled
- Z-Wave Plus – Improved battery life, operation, and signal range compared to classic Z-Wave
- Lock or unlock your door from anywhere with your cell phone — Requires any Z-Wave controller. Also may be integrated into Nexia Home Security Kit, and Home Energy Kit (requires Nexia subscription)
- Schedule lock codes to be active only on certain days at specific times*
- Receive text alerts* when an alarm triggers or when specific codes are entered at the lock
*Feature dependent on platform provider
Comparable to Schlage BE469 with following differences:
- No Alarm feature
- White back-lighting on touchscreen, non-concealed numbers
- Grade 2 rating (BE469 is Grade 1)
Benefits of Z-Wave Plus vs. Classic Z-Wave
- Latest advancements in Chip Technology
- Equipped with latest “Next Gen” hardware
- Enhanced security features
- Improved RF range +39%
- Improved battery life +30%
- Lock will be enrolled with “One Button Enrollment” feature
This is Z-Wave device that can be controlled remotely by connecting it to one of these systems.
Home Automation is a style of living. It is about always being connected to the home you love. These systems* allow you to control your connected home devices such as door locks, thermostats, lights, motion sensors, cameras, water sensors, and more, all remotely from a computer or smartphone.
*Also works with Samsung SmartThings, Wink, Iris, ADT Pulse, Alarm.com, Honeywell, HomeSeer, LG Smart Security, Staples’ Connect, Harmony by Logitech, and many more.
Strengthen your Z-Wave network with a Signal Repeater
Looking to use voice commands to lock your door with Amazon Alexa? Simply pair the Schlage Connect lock to the VeraPlus controller and then enable the Vera skill inside the Alexa app. Speak “Alexa, lock the front door” to your Amazon Echo or Dot, and Vera will throw the bolt wirelessly. Cool thing is you can then add electronic switches, Z-Wave LED bulbs, remote control outlets and other devices you can use to create groups in Alexa for automating certain routines you manually do today, like turning the lights off and locking the doors when you go to bed at night.
*Amazon, Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
3 (H) x 5 (W) x 1 (D) in.
8 (H) x 3 (W) x 2 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 3/4 in.
Front body: Weatherproof
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-22°F to 151°F (-35°C to -66°C)
|Inside Operating Temperature Range|
14°F to 120°F (-10°C to 49°C)
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 4 in.
Keypad – Digits
Grade 2 (Better)
Passage Mode, Remote Control, Z-Wave Plus
Ring Video Doorbell
900MHz, Z-Wave Plus
3 Year Electronics, Limited Lifetime Mechanical and Finish
40 ft. (increase range with repeaters / mesh network)
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Can I increase the four-digit password to 6 or 8 digits? Four doesn’t seem secure. &... answer nowAsked by August 21, 2020 6:35 PMonA
The user code length can be programmed to be 4 to 8 digits in length via the programming feature " Change User Code Length ". Keep in mind, all codes will need to be the same length and any previous codes in the lock will be erased if this setting is changed.
- Q I'm trying to use this lock with smartthings, can I able to program code remotely? I'm sure I wil... answer nowAsked by January 21, 2020 1:21 PMonAnswered by the admin
Yes, you are able to create custom access codes through Samsung Smartthings.
- Q I need to change the finish of my lock, can I buy just the metal case of the lock that goes inside? answer nowAsked by December 13, 2019 2:50 PMonAnswered by the admin
Unfortunately, these locks are sold as a whole unit and we do not currently offer replacement housings. For more information on this, I would recommend contacting the manufacturer, Schlage, as they may have a solution for you. Schlage support can be reached at 866-322-1237.
- Q Does the lock make audible sounds when entering the code or operating the dead bolt? Is there a s... answer nowAsked by November 15, 2019 4:51 PMonAnswered by the admin
This model does have an audible key tone when each number is pressed. This can be disabled from within the settings menu on the device.
- Q Can these be locked from the inside like any single cylinder lock? answer nowAsked by July 11, 2019 7:48 PMonAnswered by the admin
Yes! There is a knob on the inside unit that can be used to manually throw the bolt from the inside of the door.
- Q Can I program this lock so that it does not automatically lock? answer nowAsked by June 22, 2019 9:20 AMonAnswered by the admin
You certainly can! To do this, put the lock into programming mode by pressing the Schlage button and entering your programming code. Once complete, simply press 7 and then the checkmark to disable the lock and leave feature.