Schlage Connect BE468 CAM
Z-Wave Plus Touchscreen Deadbolt
$254.02 – $298.85
from Camelot Collection
No more house keys! Schlage Connect lets family members enter without a key and pairs to your Z-Wave home automation or security system to create and schedule codes for visiting family or guests. Never worry again whether a door is locked when travelling or if the kids arrived home safe after school.
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Residential Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- Durable Resistive Touchscreen with matte finish to protect against fingerprints and smudges (can be used with gloves)
- Anti-pick shield protects against lock tampering
- Strong motorized bolt automatically locks and unlocks when a user code is entered
- Select between three alerts- activity, tamper or forced entry alert- and customized to meet fit your security needs
- Battery life approximately 1 year, 4 AA Batteries Included
- Key Override: Bump Resistant 5-Pin Cylinder, includes 1 Backup Emergency Key (Extra keys sold separate at checkout)
- Camelot trim, also available in Century trim
- Backset: Universally made for 2 3/8″ and 2 3/4″ preps
- Fits virtually all swing doors
- Extension kit available for thick doors
- High-speed internet connection (DSL, or cable) required for wireless remote lock, unlock, and monitoring features from a PC. Cell phones must be web-enabled
- Z-Wave Plus – Improved battery life, operation, and signal range compared to classic Z-Wave
- Lock or unlock your door from anywhere with your cell phone — Requires any Z-Wave controller. Also may be integrated into Nexia Home Security Kit, and Home Energy Kit (requires Nexia subscription)
- Schedule lock codes to be active only on certain days at specific times*
- Receive text alerts* when an alarm triggers or when specific codes are entered at the lock
*Feature dependent on platform provider
Comparable to Schlage BE469 with following differences:
- No Alarm feature
- White back-lighting on touchscreen, non-concealed numbers
- Grade 2 rating (BE469 is Grade 1)
Benefits of Z-Wave Plus vs. Classic Z-Wave
- Latest advancements in Chip Technology
- Equipped with latest “Next Gen” hardware
- Enhanced security features
- Improved RF range +39%
- Improved battery life +30%
- Lock will be enrolled with “One Button Enrollment” feature
This is Z-Wave device that can be controlled remotely by connecting it to one of these systems.
Home Automation is a style of living. It is about always being connected to the home you love. These systems* allow you to control your connected home devices such as door locks, thermostats, lights, motion sensors, cameras, water sensors, and more, all remotely from a computer or smartphone.
*Also works with Samsung SmartThings, Wink, Iris, ADT Pulse, Alarm.com, Honeywell, HomeSeer, LG Smart Security, Staples’ Connect, Harmony by Logitech, and many more.
Strengthen your Z-Wave network with a Signal Repeater
Looking to use voice commands to lock your door with Amazon Alexa? Simply pair the Schlage Connect lock to the VeraPlus controller and then enable the Vera skill inside the Alexa app. Speak “Alexa, lock the front door” to your Amazon Echo or Dot, and Vera will throw the bolt wirelessly. Cool thing is you can then add electronic switches, Z-Wave LED bulbs, remote control outlets and other devices you can use to create groups in Alexa for automating certain routines you manually do today, like turning the lights off and locking the doors when you go to bed at night.
*Amazon, Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
3 (H) x 5 (W) x 1 (D) in.
8 (H) x 3 (W) x 2 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 3/4 in.
Front body: Weatherproof
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31° to 151°F (-35° to 66°C)
|Inside Operating Temperature Range|
14°F to 120°F (-10°C to 49°C)
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 4 in.
Key, Keypad – Digits
Grade 2 (Better)
Passage Mode, Remote Control, Z-Wave Plus
Ring Video Doorbell
3 Year Electronics, Limited Lifetime Mechanical and Finish
40 ft. (increase range with repeaters / mesh network)
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q How long do the batteries last? If batteries fail, is the only way to enter with the key? Is th... answer nowAsked by February 23, 2022 4:37 PMonA
The average battery life for this model is ~1 year. The unit will give a low battery indicator when the batteries should be changed. If the batteries are completely drained before being exchanged, the manual key can be used to unlock the door and access the battery compartment on the inside. Schlage does offer a lifetime warranty on the finish of the product.
- Q Do you need internet of the building its installed in? answer nowAsked by February 4, 2022 11:20 AMonA
If this unit is being used without Z-Wave connectivity (stand-alone), no internet will be required. However, if you have the lock connected to a Z-Wave hub for remote control/management, the Z-Wave hub will require an internet connection at the location.
- Q If I have a number of people programmed with their own separate code...can I see which codes are ... answer nowAsked by September 16, 2021 12:35 PMonA
This can only be accomplished if the lock is being programmed by a smart home controller such as Ezlo or SmartThings. If the lock is being programmed manually, there is no way to pull a list of active codes off of the door.
- Q Can access activity be audited to tell who and when someone accessed the lock? answer nowAsked by July 11, 2021 11:14 PMonA
The lock itself does not retrain an audit log of codes used. However, most Z-Wave smart home systems do offer an event log if the lock is connected to the smarthub. This would include Vera, SmartThings, and others.
- Q Can this be programmed to unlock and lock at set times? For example, to unlock at 6:00am and lock... answer nowAsked by January 13, 2021 8:54 PMonA
This lock can be scheduled to lock and unlock at scheduled times when used with a Z-Wave hub such as Vera. The lock itself cannot accomplish this without being connected to a Z-Wave system.
- Q I recently moved to a new home that has this lock installed already. Can I change codes to my own... answer nowAsked by December 7, 2020 3:18 PMonA
You are able to change the code on this lock at any time as long as you have access to the current 6-digit programming code for the lock. If this code is unknown, the default programming code can be found on the original owners manual that came with the lock or on a white/yellow sticker found on the backplate of the exterior unit (the lock will need to be removed from the door to locate this).
- Q Since I live in an spans maintenance has a master key, can I use the existing key from my regular... answer nowAsked by November 27, 2020 9:52 AMonA
We are able to key Schlage locks to your existing key as long as the key is the same length as the BE468. For more information, please contact our sales staff at 937-247-9327, option 1!