Schlage Connect FE469
Z-Wave Plus Touchscreen Front Entry Lock
$275.78 – $296.41
from Camelot Collection
Pair with compatible home automation or security systems for anywhere remote management & control.
- ANSI Grade 1 Highest Residential Security
- Durable Resistive Touchscreen with matte finish to protect against fingerprints and smudges (can be used with gloves)
- Camelot handle set and latitude Lever with century trim
- Anti-pick shield protects against lock tampering
- Strong motorized bolt automatically locks and unlocks when a user code is entered
- Build-in Alarm Technology senses movement of the door and alerts homeowners with an audible alert
- Select between three alerts- activity, tamper or forced entry alert- and customized to meet fit your security needs
- Remote Lock and unlock from anywhere with your cell phone, and schedule lock codes. Simply pair to Z-Wave controller, or alarm system Vera, BeHome247, or Nexia. Controller also available with Nexia Home Security Kit, and Home Energy Kit
- With Nexia Home Intelligence only, receive text alerts when an alarm triggers or when specific codes are entered at the lock
- Key Override: Bump Resistant 5-Pin Cylinder, includes 1 Backup Emergency Key (Extra keys sold separate at checkout)
- Battery life approximately 1 year, 4 AA Batteries Included
- Backset: Universally made for 2 3/8″ and 2 3/4″ preps
- Fits virtually all swing doors
- Lock and Handleset Extension Kits available for thick doors
- High-speed internet connection (DSL, or cable) required for wireless remote lock, unlock, and monitoring features from a PC. Cell phones must be web-enabled
This is a Z-Wave device that can be controlled remotely by connecting it to one of these systems.
Home Automation is a style of living. It is about always being connected to the home you love. These systems* allow you to control your connected home devices such as door locks, thermostats, lights, motion sensors, cameras, water sensors, and more, all remotely from a computer or smartphone.
*Also works with Samsung SmartThings, Wink, Iris, ADT Pulse, Alarm.com, Honeywell, HomeSeer, LG Smart Security, Staples’ Connect, Harmony by Logitech, and many more.
Strengthen your Z-Wave network with a Signal Repeater
The Touchscreen Deadbolt with Handleset and Decorative Interior Trim combines all of the best security features into one keyless front entry door lock, redefining what it means to be secure. The innovative touchscreen feature provides the convenience of going keyless. No more keys to lose, hide, carry or forget. The fingerprint-resistant touchscreen ensures numbers won’t be detectable to intruders after repeated use, safeguarding your home even more. Schlage's Touchscreen Deadbolt with Alarm combines our best security features into one door lock: Grade 1 certification, an Anti-pick shield, Built-in Alarm technology. The Schlage Connect front entry lock is also enabled to work with Nexia Home Intelligence, a home automation system that allows you to control locks, thermostats, lights, cameras and more — from wherever you and the Internet happen to be.
Looking to use voice commands to lock your door with Amazon Alexa? Simply pair the Schlage Connect lock to the VeraPlus controller and then enable the Vera skill inside the Alexa app. Speak “Alexa, lock the front door” to your Amazon Echo or Dot, and Vera will throw the bolt wirelessly. Cool thing is you can then add electronic switches, Z-Wave LED bulbs, remote control outlets and other devices you can use to create groups in Alexa for automating certain routines you manually do today, like turning the lights off and locking the doors when you go to bed at night.
*Amazon, Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
Lock: 8 1/8 (H) x 3 (W) x 1 1/2 (D) in.
Lock: 5 (H) x 3 (W) x 7/8 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 3/4 in.
Left Hand, Right Hand
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 1/2 in.
Front body: Weatherproof
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-22°F to 151°F (-35°C to -66°C)
|Inside Operating Temperature Range|
14°F to 120°F (-10°C to 49°C)
Built-in Alarm, Passage Mode, Remote Control, Z-Wave
Keypad – Digits
Grade 1 (Best)
3 Year Electronics, Limited Lifetime Mechanical and Finish
40 ft. (increase range with repeaters / mesh network)
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q So to be able to open using the cellphone, we need to buy an extra piece of equipment? answer nowAsked by January 2, 2020 9:15 AMonAnswered by the admin
This lock was designed to be paired with a smart hub such as Vera or Nexia that will give you the ability to control the lock from your smartphone.
- Q What happens when the battery dies/how does one get in when the battery is dead? answer nowAsked by August 18, 2019 12:38 AMonAnswered by the admin
If the batteries happen to die, you may use the manual override key to gain entry through your door to access the battery compartment.
- Q Will this work with NEST? Do I need a NEST Connect? answer nowAsked by March 3, 2019 3:17 PMonA
This is a Z-wave lockset and per the Z-wave Alliance Protocols, it will work with other Z-wave Hub devices. It is recommended for Nest products that you have the Connect in order to create a home automation atmosphere.
- Q Is this lock compatible with a Veralite u15 z-wave? answer nowAsked by March 3, 2019 12:23 PMonA
While we do not carry that brand we can tell you that because this is a Z-wave product it is designed to communicate with other Z-wave products per the Z-wave Alliance.
- Q Does this lock have the capability to program one-time use codes into it? answer nowAsked by December 4, 2018 11:33 PMonA
By itself, it does not have that capability, however, because it can be paired with Z-wave systems some hub software will have that as a programmable feature.
- Q Can this locking system fit a door that is a little thicker than the average door...I have made a... answer nowAsked by June 19, 2018 6:20 PMon
- Q Can I use the “cellphone” option to lock and unlock doors without having a z wave with subscripti... answer nowAsked by March 24, 2018 8:59 PMonA Yes you can, please take a look at the Z-wave hub below for a remote option that does not have a subscription associated with it. https://www.gokeyless.com/product/veraplus/
- Q Need Matching left handed for double door entry could you direct me to a part number? answer nowAsked by March 24, 2018 12:55 PMonA You will want the F93CAM716ACC. Please give our sales reps a call so they can assist with getting that ordered for you. They can be reached at 937-247-9327 option 1