Schlage Connect FE469 CAM
Z-Wave Plus Touchscreen Front Entry Lock
from Camelot Collection
The Schlage Connect FE469 CAM Z-Wave Plus Touchscreen Front Entry Lock combines all of the best security features into one keyless front entry door lock. No more keys to lose, hide, carry or forget. Pair with compatible home automation or security systems for remote management and control from anywhere.
Please note due to the national supply shortage this item is experiencing extended lead times. You may purchase on back order. Orders will be shipped according to when they were placed. By ordering now you ensure your place in line. Lead times may be upwards of 12 months.
For more information or ordering assistance, please call our Residential Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 ext 9005
- ANSI Grade 1 Highest Residential Security
- Durable Resistive Touchscreen with matte finish to protect against fingerprints and smudges (can be used with gloves)
- Camelot handle set and latitude Lever with century trim
- Anti-pick shield protects against lock tampering
- Strong motorized bolt automatically locks and unlocks when a user code is entered
- Build-in Alarm Technology senses movement of the door and alerts homeowners with an audible alert
- Select between three alerts- activity, tamper or forced entry alert- and customized to meet fit your security needs
- Remote Lock and unlock from anywhere with your cell phone, and schedule lock codes. Simply pair to Z-Wave controller, or alarm system Vera, BeHome247, or Nexia. Controller also available with Nexia Home Security Kit, and Home Energy Kit
- With Nexia Home Intelligence only, receive text alerts when an alarm triggers or when specific codes are entered at the lock
- Key Override: Bump Resistant 5-Pin Cylinder, includes 1 Backup Emergency Key (Extra keys sold separate at checkout)
- Battery life approximately 1 year, 4 AA Batteries Included
- Backset: Universally made for 2 3/8″ and 2 3/4″ preps
- Fits virtually all swing doors
- Lock and Handleset Extension Kits available for thick doors
- High-speed internet connection (DSL, or cable) required for wireless remote lock, unlock, and monitoring features from a PC. Cell phones must be web-enabled
This is a Z-Wave device that can be controlled remotely by connecting it to one of these systems.
Home Automation is a style of living. It is about always being connected to the home you love. These systems* allow you to control your connected home devices such as door locks, thermostats, lights, motion sensors, cameras, water sensors, and more, all remotely from a computer or smartphone.
*Also works with Samsung SmartThings, Wink, Iris, ADT Pulse, Alarm.com, Honeywell, HomeSeer, LG Smart Security, Staples’ Connect, Harmony by Logitech, and many more.
Strengthen your Z-Wave network with a Signal Repeater
The Touchscreen Deadbolt with Handleset and Decorative Interior Trim combines all of the best security features into one keyless front entry door lock, redefining what it means to be secure. The innovative touchscreen feature provides the convenience of going keyless. No more keys to lose, hide, carry or forget. The fingerprint-resistant touchscreen ensures numbers won’t be detectable to intruders after repeated use, safeguarding your home even more. Schlage's Touchscreen Deadbolt with Alarm combines our best security features into one door lock: Grade 1 certification, an Anti-pick shield, Built-in Alarm technology. The Schlage Connect front entry lock is also enabled to work with Nexia Home Intelligence, a home automation system that allows you to control locks, thermostats, lights, cameras and more — from wherever you and the Internet happen to be.
Looking to use voice commands to lock your door with Amazon Alexa? Simply pair the Schlage Connect lock to the VeraPlus controller and then enable the Vera skill inside the Alexa app. Speak “Alexa, lock the front door” to your Amazon Echo or Dot, and Vera will throw the bolt wirelessly. Cool thing is you can then add electronic switches, Z-Wave LED bulbs, remote control outlets and other devices you can use to create groups in Alexa for automating certain routines you manually do today, like turning the lights off and locking the doors when you go to bed at night.
*Amazon, Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
4.75 (H) x 3 (W) x 1 (D) in.
8 (H) x 3 (W) x 2 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 3/4 in.
Left Hand, Right Hand
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 1/2 in.
Front body: Weatherproof
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31° to 151°F (-35° to 66°C)
|Inside Operating Temperature Range|
14°F to 120°F (-10°C to 49°C)
Built-in Alarm, Passage Mode, Remote Control, Z-Wave Plus
Key, Keypad – Digits, Smartphone/App
Grade 1 (Best)
3 Year Electronics, Limited Lifetime Mechanical and Finish
40 ft. (increase range with repeaters / mesh network)
Customer Questions & Answers
Follow the steps below to replace the battery within your BE469:
1.) Remove the black interior battery cover from the unit.
2.) Disconnect the power lead at the top of the unit and slide the battery holder upward to remove it from the lock.
3.) Exchange the 4 batteries inside and slide the holder straight down back into the inside unit.
4.) Reattach the power lead to the top of the battery holder and reinstall the interior cover.
- Q What is the height of just the door handle portion of the exterior? And is the exterior lock port... answer nowAsked by September 27, 2021 7:17 PMonA
The height just the door handle is 12 3/8". The deadbolt keypad on the exterior is 4 5/8" in height.
- Q The code changes unlimited in use? In other words, is there a maximum amount of codes number chan... answer nowAsked by April 10, 2021 10:31 PMonA
There is no limit to how many times the code can be changed, but only 30 unique codes may be enrolled at any given time.
- Q Purchased a Schlage Connect with Z Wave Plus Technology. I have Echo Plus and I Phone. Do I need ... answer nowAsked by March 7, 2021 2:55 PMonA
The Echo Plus is a Zigbee controller and would not be able to directly communicate with a Z-Wave device. A hub that supports both Zigbee and Z-Wave would be needed to pair the two devices together.
- Q If I have Ring Security do I need to purchase a smart hub? answer nowAsked by November 6, 2020 9:02 AMonA
You will not! The Schlage Z-Wave lock will pair with the Ring hub to allow you to control the device through the Ring app.
- Q Does/can this smart lock engage and disengage both the top smart pad lock AND the bottom door han... answer nowAsked by September 19, 2020 1:15 PMonA
If both the handle and deadbolt are both Z-Wave enabled, you can create a scene within the controller to unlock the 2nd device if a valid code is used on the first. However, for this bundle, the bottom handle is simply a passage handle and is always unlocked.
- Q What happens when the lock open and close before you shut the door answer nowAsked by May 14, 2020 7:45 PMonA
If the deadbolt engages before the door is shut, the bolt will need to be retracted before closing the door to lock it again.
- Q I am installing a steel door that is 1 3/4” thick. Will I have any issues with this system being ... answer nowAsked by May 3, 2020 7:40 PMonA
You certainly should not! These units were designed to fit doors 1 3/4” thick. If the door is thicker, the tailpiece may not reach the other side of the lock.