Schlage Connect FE469
Z-Wave Plus Touchscreen Front Entry Lock
$331.09 – $335.04
from Camelot Collection
Pair with compatible home automation or security systems for anywhere remote management & control.
- ANSI Grade 1 Highest Residential Security
- Durable Resistive Touchscreen with matte finish to protect against fingerprints and smudges (can be used with gloves)
- Camelot handle set and latitude Lever with century trim
- Anti-pick shield protects against lock tampering
- Strong motorized bolt automatically locks and unlocks when a user code is entered
- Build-in Alarm Technology senses movement of the door and alerts homeowners with an audible alert
- Select between three alerts- activity, tamper or forced entry alert- and customized to meet fit your security needs
- Remote Lock and unlock from anywhere with your cell phone, and schedule lock codes. Simply pair to Z-Wave controller, or alarm system Vera, BeHome247, or Nexia. Controller also available with Nexia Home Security Kit, and Home Energy Kit
- With Nexia Home Intelligence only, receive text alerts when an alarm triggers or when specific codes are entered at the lock
- Key Override: Bump Resistant 5-Pin Cylinder, includes 1 Backup Emergency Key (Extra keys sold separate at checkout)
- Battery life approximately 1 year, 4 AA Batteries Included
- Backset: Universally made for 2 3/8″ and 2 3/4″ preps
- Fits virtually all swing doors
- Lock and Handleset Extension Kits available for thick doors
- High-speed internet connection (DSL, or cable) required for wireless remote lock, unlock, and monitoring features from a PC. Cell phones must be web-enabled
This is a Z-Wave device that can be controlled remotely by connecting it to one of these systems.
Home Automation is a style of living. It is about always being connected to the home you love. These systems* allow you to control your connected home devices such as door locks, thermostats, lights, motion sensors, cameras, water sensors, and more, all remotely from a computer or smartphone.
*Also works with Samsung SmartThings, Wink, Iris, ADT Pulse, Alarm.com, Honeywell, HomeSeer, LG Smart Security, Staples’ Connect, Harmony by Logitech, and many more.
Strengthen your Z-Wave network with a Signal Repeater
The Touchscreen Deadbolt with Handleset and Decorative Interior Trim combines all of the best security features into one keyless front entry door lock, redefining what it means to be secure. The innovative touchscreen feature provides the convenience of going keyless. No more keys to lose, hide, carry or forget. The fingerprint-resistant touchscreen ensures numbers won’t be detectable to intruders after repeated use, safeguarding your home even more. Schlage's Touchscreen Deadbolt with Alarm combines our best security features into one door lock: Grade 1 certification, an Anti-pick shield, Built-in Alarm technology. The Schlage Connect front entry lock is also enabled to work with Nexia Home Intelligence, a home automation system that allows you to control locks, thermostats, lights, cameras and more — from wherever you and the Internet happen to be.
Looking to use voice commands to lock your door with Amazon Alexa? Simply pair the Schlage Connect lock to the VeraPlus controller and then enable the Vera skill inside the Alexa app. Speak “Alexa, lock the front door” to your Amazon Echo or Dot, and Vera will throw the bolt wirelessly. Cool thing is you can then add electronic switches, Z-Wave LED bulbs, remote control outlets and other devices you can use to create groups in Alexa for automating certain routines you manually do today, like turning the lights off and locking the doors when you go to bed at night.
*Amazon, Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
Lock: 8 1/8 (H) x 3 (W) x 1 1/2 (D) in.
Lock: 5 (H) x 3 (W) x 7/8 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 3/4 in.
Left Hand, Right Hand
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 1/2 in.
Front body: Weatherproof
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-22°F to 151°F (-35°C to -66°C)
|Inside Operating Temperature Range|
14°F to 120°F (-10°C to 49°C)
Built-in Alarm, Passage Mode, Remote Control, Z-Wave
Keypad – Digits
Grade 1 (Best)
3 Year Electronics, Limited Lifetime Mechanical and Finish
40 ft. (increase range with repeaters / mesh network)
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Does/can this smart lock engage and disengage both the top smart pad lock AND the bottom door han... answer nowAsked by September 19, 2020 1:15 PMonAnswered by the admin
If both the handle and deadbolt are both Z-Wave enabled, you can create a scene within the controller to unlock the 2nd device if a valid code is used on the first. However, for this bundle, the bottom handle is simply a passage handle and is always unlocked.
- Answered by the admin
How do I add a new user code?
1.) Enter your current 6-digit programming code
2.) Press the Schlage button
3.) Press 1 on your keypad
4.) Enter your new 4-digit user code
5.) Re-enter your new 4-digit user code to confirm it
- Q What happens when the lock open and close before you shut the door answer nowAsked by May 14, 2020 7:45 PMonAnswered by the admin
If the deadbolt engages before the door is shut, the bolt will need to be retracted before closing the door to lock it again.
- Q I am installing a steel door that is 1 3/4” thick. Will I have any issues with this system being ... answer nowAsked by May 3, 2020 7:40 PMonAnswered by the admin
You certainly should not! These units were designed to fit doors 1 3/4” thick. If the door is thicker, the tailpiece may not reach the other side of the lock.
- Q My door is 2.25" thick, will your lock work on this door? answer nowAsked by April 28, 2020 3:00 PMonAnswered by the admin
Natively, the maximum thickness that the door can be is 1 3/4 in. Thick door kits may be available for this model! For more information, please contact our sales staff at 937-247-9327, option 1 or [email protected]
- Q So to be able to open using the cellphone, we need to buy an extra piece of equipment? answer nowAsked by January 2, 2020 9:15 AMonAnswered by the admin
This lock was designed to be paired with a smart hub such as Vera or Nexia that will give you the ability to control the lock from your smartphone.
- Q What happens when the battery dies/how does one get in when the battery is dead? answer nowAsked by August 18, 2019 12:38 AMonAnswered by the admin
If the batteries happen to die, you may use the manual override key to gain entry through your door to access the battery compartment.