Schlage Control BE467F
Smart Deadbolt - Addison Trim
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Multi-Family Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- Increases efficiency of property operations
- Eliminates cost and hassle of managing keys
- No-Tour functionality (altering access to a lock without having to visit it)
- Improves security and safety, reduces liability
- Keyless design makes locks 100% pick and bump proof
- Designed for accessibility
- Maximize return on investment
- Ability to use a phone as a key
- Addison style, also available in Greenwich
- Keyless, no cylinder design — 100% bump and pick-proof
- Modern credentials — smart credential or phone as key
- Wireless freedom — control and program by phone
- Supports multiple management platforms (call for more details)
- Up to 500 users per lock
- Audit trail reports up to 1,000 events
- Battery Operation: 2-year battery life (Off-Line Mode); 4-AA batteries included
- 9V battery backup can be used to jump start the lock and provide access with an assigned credential
- Adjustable Backset: fits 2 3/8″ to 2 3/4″
- Full suiting with Schlage decorative mechanical locks
- ADA compliant design
- Latch with 1″ x 2 1/4″ square and round corner faceplate (round corner standard, square corner included in package)
- 1 1/8″ x 2 3/4″ strikes with round corner, no box, latch strike
- Schlage MIFARE classic, Schlage DESFire EV1 credentials supported
- Upgrades property visual appeal
- Certifications: UL Listed A 156.12 Grade 2 ANSI/BHMA certified
Schlage Control Smart Deadbolts mark a new era of electronic access control in the multi-family world. By ushering in the next generation of highly scalable, efficiency boosting capabilities, multi-family properties can focus on operating more profitably—and with greater appeal for residents. Residents will enjoy the convenience of using a smartphone or smart credentials (fobs/cards) to open doors. The Schlage Control lock, recognized for its style and dependability, make it a preferred choice for multi-family and senior living communities, and student and military housing sites. Designed with the flexibility of an open architecture system, Schlage Control™ Smart Deadbolts are easily adaptable to a multi-family property’s unique needs. This allows you to choose a third-party software solution to manage a wide spectrum of facility requirements.
Schlage Control locks are compatible with multiple property and access control management platforms.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 3/4 in.
|Event Audit Trail|
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 4 1/2 in.
Front body: Weatherproof
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31° to 151°F (-35° to 66°C)
|Inside Operating Temperature Range|
14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C)
All metal chassis and escutcheons
Smart Card/Fob, Smartphone/App
Satin Chrome, Satin Nickel, Bright Chrome, Aged Bronze
Audit Trail, No Tour, Remote Control
Grade 2 (Better)
Grade 2 (Better)
1 Year Electronic, Limited Lifetime Mechanical and Finish
Schlage Mobile Access Credentials
Features and Benefits
Mobile credential users:
- Supports iOS and Android; available in the Apple Store and Google Play Store
- Quick response from smart device to mobile enabled lock or reader
- Unlock an opening from up to 30 feet away
- Best-in-class asymmetric credential encryption
- Anti-theft biometrics using the phone’s fingerprint or facial recognition features
- Works without internet connection or cellular service at the opening
- Compatible with mobile enabled hardware including Schlage Control™, MTB Readers, NDEB and LEB wireless locks
- Easy to enroll or remove mobile credential access at anytime
- Track access events as they happen using ENGAGE on your computer or smart device
- Simplified pricing model, pay as you go
Schlage Mobile Access Credentials Overview
Schlage Mobile Access Credentials enable residents or staff members to utilize a mobile device instead of a physical badge to securely unlock an opening. Available for iOS and Android phones, the Schlage Mobile Access Credential app is convenient and easy to use. Simply select a specific door listed on the app; if access is granted, the encrypted unlock signal will be sent from the smart device to the mobile enabled lock or reader.
The Schlage Mobile Access Credential is available for sites managed by ENGAGE web and mobile apps and use Schlage mobile enabled locks and readers.
Schlage Mobile Access Credentials feature best-in-class asymmetric encryption for added security and peace of mind. For added reliability and convenience, Schlage Mobile Access Credentials will work without an internet or cellular connection once they are downloaded from the cloud and access rights are synced to the devices.
Schlage ENGAGE Web App
Site administrators will use the ENGAGE™ web app to enroll users and assign mobile credential access to openings. Schlage Mobile Access Credentials can be added/deleted immediately by syncing the ENGAGE™ mobile app with the lock or reader at the opening, or they can be added/deleted automatically overnight when the lock or reader is connected over Wi-Fi.
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Does this lock work with all 13.56MHz cards? I tried using Mifare DESFire EV1 cards and also Mifa... answer nowAsked by February 18, 2020 6:24 PMonAThe BE467/FE410 supports the following credential types:
The BE467/FE410 does not support prox-only credentials.
- Smart credentials
- MIFARE Classic 2.5Kbit, 8Kbit, 32Kbit
- MIFARE DESFire EV1 16Kbit, 32Kbit, 64Kbit
- 125KHz prox/MIFARE Classic 8Kbit, 32Kbit
- 125KHz prox/MIFARE DESFire EV1 8Kbit, 32Kbit
- Smart credentials
- Q Can this be used in an apartment with 110 units? Does it depend on Bluetooth in each unit. answer nowAsked by December 3, 2016 11:12 AMonA
Yes it can be and yes you can use bluetooth mobile credentials to connect but you will need the full software system and front end units for a full system setup.