Schlage Control BE467F
Smart Deadbolt - Greenwich Trim
Please note due to the national supply shortage this item is experiencing extended lead times. Out of stock finishes may purchase on back order. Orders will be shipped according to when they were placed. By ordering now you ensure your place in line. Lead times may be upwards of 6 months.
For more information or ordering assistance, please call our Multi-Family/Hospitality Project Specialists at 877-439-5377
- Increases efficiency of property operations
- Eliminates cost and hassle of managing keys
- No-Tour functionality (altering access to a lock without having to visit it)
- Improves security and safety, reduces liability
- Keyless design makes locks 100% pick and bump proof
- Designed for accessibility
- Maximize return on investment
- Ability to use a phone as a key
- Greenwich style, also available in Addison
- Keyless, no cylinder design — 100% bump and pick-proof
- Modern credentials — smart credential or phone as key
- Wireless freedom — control and program by phone
- Supports multiple management platforms (call for details)
- Up to 500 users per lock
- Audit trail reports up to 1,000 events
- Battery Operation: 2-year battery life (Off-Line Mode); 4-AA batteries included (If loss of battery power occurs, a 9V battery can be used to jump start the lock and provide access with an assigned credential)
- Adjustable Backset: fits 2 3/8″ to 2 3/4″
- Full suiting with Schlage decorative mechanical locks
- ADA compliant design
- Latch with 1″ x 2 1/4″ square and round corner faceplate (round corner standard, square corner included in package)
- 1 1/8″ x 2 3/4″ strikes with round corner, no box, latch strike
- Schlage MIFARE classic, Schlage DESFire EV1 credentials supported
- Upgrades property visual appeal
- Certifications: UL Listed A 156.12 Grade 2 ANSI/BHMA certified
Schlage Control Smart Deadbolts mark a new era of electronic access control in the multi-family world. By ushering in the next generation of highly scalable, efficiency boosting capabilities, multi-family properties can focus on operating more profitably—and with greater appeal for residents. Residents will enjoy the convenience of using a smartphone or smart credentials (fobs/cards) to open doors. The Schlage Control lock, recognized for its style and dependability, make it a preferred choice for multi-family and senior living communities, and student and military housing sites. Designed with the flexibility of an open architecture system, Schlage Control™ Smart Deadbolts are easily adaptable to a multi-family property’s unique needs. This allows you to choose a third-party software solution to manage a wide spectrum of facility requirements.
Schlage Control locks are compatible with multiple property and access control management platforms.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 3/4 in.
|Event Audit Trail|
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 4 1/2 in.
Front body: Weatherproof
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31° to 151°F (-35° to 66°C)
|Inside Operating Temperature Range|
14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C)
All metal chassis and escutcheons
Smart Card/Fob, Smartphone/App
Audit Trail, No Tour, Remote Control
Grade 2 (Better)
Grade 2 (Better)
1 Year Electronic, Limited Lifetime Mechanical and Finish
Schlage Mobile Access Credentials
Features and Benefits
Mobile credential users:
- Supports iOS and Android; available in the Apple Store and Google Play Store
- Quick response from smart device to mobile enabled lock or reader
- Unlock an opening from up to 30 feet away
- Best-in-class asymmetric credential encryption
- Anti-theft biometrics using the phone’s fingerprint or facial recognition features
- Works without internet connection or cellular service at the opening
- Compatible with mobile enabled hardware including Schlage Control™, MTB Readers, NDEB and LEB wireless locks
- Easy to enroll or remove mobile credential access at anytime
- Track access events as they happen using ENGAGE on your computer or smart device
- Simplified pricing model, pay as you go
Schlage Mobile Access Credentials Overview
Schlage Mobile Access Credentials enable residents or staff members to utilize a mobile device instead of a physical badge to securely unlock an opening. Available for iOS and Android phones, the Schlage Mobile Access Credential app is convenient and easy to use. Simply select a specific door listed on the app; if access is granted, the encrypted unlock signal will be sent from the smart device to the mobile enabled lock or reader.
The Schlage Mobile Access Credential is available for sites managed by ENGAGE web and mobile apps and use Schlage mobile enabled locks and readers.
Schlage Mobile Access Credentials feature best-in-class asymmetric encryption for added security and peace of mind. For added reliability and convenience, Schlage Mobile Access Credentials will work without an internet or cellular connection once they are downloaded from the cloud and access rights are synced to the devices.
Schlage ENGAGE Web App
Site administrators will use the ENGAGE™ web app to enroll users and assign mobile credential access to openings. Schlage Mobile Access Credentials can be added/deleted immediately by syncing the ENGAGE™ mobile app with the lock or reader at the opening, or they can be added/deleted automatically overnight when the lock or reader is connected over Wi-Fi.
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Does the lock support the older 125 khz proximity credentials? answer nowAsked by January 25, 2023 6:39 PMonA
Unfortunately the Schlage Control BE467F does not support 125khz proximity credentials. This product will only accept smart cards such as the MIFARE classic and the Schlage DESFire EV1.
- Q Do these locks operate on WiFi to allow leasing/management to program credentials from their cent... answer nowAsked by March 11, 2022 6:51 AMonA
These units do not operate on Wi-Fi and must be synced initially with a Bluetooth device. However, you will have the ability to program users through the Engage web portal remotely.
- Q What happens if you lose your key fob and get a new one does the old one still work? answer nowAsked by February 4, 2022 11:52 AMonA
The old fob will need to be removed from the Engage app and you will likely need to resync with the door to ensure that the lost fob no longer has access through the entrance.
- Q How do I change the delay it has between acknowledging the fob to locking it. answer nowAsked by January 25, 2022 9:49 PMonA
You could try adjusting the "Performance" setting to Max under "Advanced Settings" in the software for this lock.
- Q How long does a battery need to be connected to jumpstart it? answer nowAsked by October 21, 2021 4:19 PMonA
The lock should immediately power on when a 9V battery is used to temporarily power the lock.
- Q What happens if your phone dies - how does a resident enter their apartment? answer nowAsked by October 18, 2021 2:48 PMon
- Q Does the lock come with a smart credential (card or fob) in the box? answer nowAsked by June 4, 2021 2:49 PMonA
This model does not include any access cards in the box.
- Q Where can I obtain new parts for Schlage BE467 lockset? answer nowAsked by August 18, 2020 11:28 AMonA
We are able to provide replacement parts such as latches or hardware. For internal mechanical components such as springs or keypad keys, we would recommend contacting the manufacturer, Schlage, for the correct items needed.