- Increases efficiency of property operations
- Eliminates cost and hassle of managing keys
- No-Tour functionality (altering access to a lock without having to visit it)
- Improves security and safety, reduces liability
- Keyless design makes locks 100% pick and bump proof
- Designed for accessibility
- Maximize return on investment
- Ability to use a phone as a key
- Greenwich style, also available in Addison
- Keyless, no cylinder design — 100% bump and pick-proof
- Modern credentials — smart credential or phone as key
- Wireless freedom — control and program by phone
- Support both on-line and off-line applications (Gateway Required – See ‘Description’ tab to read about STRATIS / ENGAGE)
- Up to 500 users per lock
- Audit trail reports up to 1,000 events
- Battery Operation: 2-year battery life (Off-Line Mode); 4-AA batteries included (If loss of battery power occurs, a 9V battery can be used to jump start the lock and provide access with an assigned credential)
- Adjustable Backset: fits 2 3/8″ to 2 3/4″
- Full suiting with Schlage decorative mechanical locks
- ADA compliant design
- Latch with 1″ x 2 1/4″ square and round corner faceplate (round corner standard, square corner included in package)
- 1 1/8″ x 2 3/4″ strikes with round corner, no box, latch strike
- Schlage MIFARE classic, Schlage DESFire EV1 credentials supported
- Upgrades property visual appeal
- Certifications: UL Listed A 156.12 Grade 2 ANSI/BHMA certified
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 3/4 in. (thick door kit available – up 2-1/4 in.)
|Event Audit Trail|
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 4 1/2 in.
Front body: Weatherproof
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31°F to 151°F (-35°C to -66°C)
|Inside Operating Temperature Range|
14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C)
All metal chassis and escutcheons
Smart Card/Fob, Smartphone
Audit Trail, No Tour, Remote Control
Grade 2 (Better)
Grade 2 (Better)
1 Year Electronic, Limited Lifetime Mechanical and Finish
ENGAGE Enhancement | Effective 11/27/17
Update to the ENGAGE™ mobile and web-based applications; ENGAGE version 6.0. Enhancements include the ability to manage up to 500 Schlage Control™ Locks, simplified account and site set-up, a new Wizard to commission NDE, fingerprint login for the Mobile APP, as well as support for new CTE Single Door Controller launching in Q1 2018.
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q What is the range of this beauty with Bluetooth to my iPhone or iPad??? answer nowAsked by June 5, 2018 6:10 AMonA Bluetooth operates within a range of 30ft. If you are within that range then you will be able to control the lock.
- Q Is this a hosted solution? If so what company host it and what are the monthly cost. answer nowAsked by February 15, 2017 7:08 PMonAThis uses a cloud and app based software called Engage. While the software is maintained on a cloud server there is no monthly fee for use of Engage or the server.