SCHLAGE Touch FBE375 Front Door Touchscreen with Decorative Lever
$166.07 – $175.17
SCHLAGE® just made the key obsolete! Because no key means no more fumbling in your pockets or digging around your purse. It also means Schlage Touch™ is 100% pick-proof and bump-proof. All in a low-profile design that’s incredibly sleek and—since it’s a Schlage— incredibly strong. Sorry, keys, but it’s better this way.
- Camelot collection with Accent lever; also available in Century collection
- Numeric Touchscreen, fingerprint-resistant
- Deadbolt security – manual locking
- 2-year battery life with a 9V battery backup
- Works in the rain and when you’re wearing gloves
- Slim profile, sleek without sacrificing strength
- Easily fits between the front door and screen door
- LED Down Lighting illuminates the numbers when needed
- Dedicated Icons for both low battery and programming mode
- Quality finishes coordinate with lighting and plumbing
- Memory for 19 access codes
- 100% bump-proof, 100% pick-proof
- Exceptional convenience with no more cutting keys or re-keying locks
- Simple install with just a screwdriver
- 3-year Limited Electronics Warranty
- Limited Lifetime Mechanical Finish Warranty
Top deadbolt: 5.4 (H) x 3.0 (W) x 1.5 (D) in.
Top deadbolt: 4.252 (H) x 2.839 (W) x 1.837 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in. (35mm)
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 3/4 in. (44mm)
Front body: Weatherproof
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31°F to 151°F (-35°C to -66°C)
|Inside Operating Temperature Range|
14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C)
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 1/2 in.
Cylindrical Latch, Deadbolt
Keypad – Digits
Grade 2 (Better)
Grade 2 (Better)
3 Year Electronics, Limited Lifetime Mechanical and Finish
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Does the deadbolt automatically lock after you enter? Do you have to put in the code to lock the ... answer nowAnswered by the admin This lock does not have an auto lock feature when the door is opened. Additionally, when you leave you must enter your code and then turn the knob on the front to lock the door. If you are looking for a more automatic lock please take a look at the BE469 in the link below. This allows you to have a setting for auto locking after entry into the door. Also when you leave you just hit the Schalge button on the front keypad and the deadbolt auto throws and locks for you. https://www.gokeyless.com/product/schlage-be469-camelot/ https://www.gokeyless.com/product/schlage-f10-merano-passage-lever/
- Q Can the lever handle be reversed to fit the door since the knob is so near the door frame? answer nowAnswered by the admin This lock allows you to the reverse the bottom handing of your door fit your needed application. Additionally, the deadbolt is able to be installed universally depending on your door position.
- Answered by the admin
If you stand to face the door from the entry side you need to look at what side of the door your hinges are on. If they are on the left you have left handed and if they are on the right you have right handed.
- Answered by the admin
Yes, they are easily programmed and deleted at the keypad using the master programming code.
- Q Can I get this lock with an interior keyed cylinder for a glass panel exterior door, similar to a... answer nowAnswered by the admin
No, this lock does not have that ability and currently, nothing electronic in deadbolts has that ability. You would need to go to a mechanical lock such as a 2210DC.
- Q Does this work off a battery, & if so, how much does the battery cost & how long does it ... answer nowAnswered by the admin
Yes, the lock uses a 9v battery that you can purchase anywhere and typically it will last two to three years depending on usage.
- Q Is this lock available with a knob inside instead of a lever or do you have another model like that? answer now
It is. It matches exactly.
- Q Does the combo key pad need to be near or above handle or does it have to be above, is there any ... answer nowA
The touchscreen lock does not have to be installed above the key pad because this is simply a packaged set which includes the BE375 and a lower F10 lever. That said, it is commonly installed in double cross-bore doors where the 2-1/8" diameter holes are center to center 4 1/2" to 5" apart as this provides the best aesthetics, but you could install the key pad below the handle, or right above the handle if you had to. They are not interconnected by any mechanical equipment.