SCHLAGE Touch FBE375
Touchscreen Deadbolt Security Set
$166.07 – $175.17
SCHLAGE® just made the key obsolete! Because no key means no more fumbling in your pockets or digging around your purse. It also means Schlage Touch™ is 100% pick-proof and bump-proof. All in a low-profile design that’s incredibly sleek and—since it’s a Schlage— incredibly strong. Sorry, keys, but it’s better this way.
- Century collection with Latitude lever; also available in Camelot collection
- Numeric Touchscreen, fingerprint-resistant
- Deadbolt security – manual locking
- 2-year battery life with a 9V battery backup
- Works in the rain and when you’re wearing gloves
- Slim profile, sleek without sacrificing strength
- Easily fits between the front door and screen door
- LED Down Lighting illuminates the numbers when needed
- Dedicated Icons for both low battery and programming mode
- Quality finishes coordinate with lighting and plumbing
- Memory for 19 access codes
- 100% bump-proof, 100% pick-proof
- Exceptional convenience with no more cutting keys or re-keying locks
- Simple install with just a screwdriver
- 3-year Limited Electronics Warranty
- Limited Lifetime Mechanical Finish Warranty
Top deadbolt: 5.4 (H) x 3.0 (W) x 1.5 (D) in.
Top deadbolt: 4.252 (H) x 2.839 (W) x 1.837 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in. (35mm)
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 3/4 in. (44mm)
Front body: Weatherproof
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31°F to 151°F (-35°C to -66°C)
|Inside Operating Temperature Range|
14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C)
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 1/2 in.
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
Cylindrical Latch, Deadbolt
Keypad – Digits
Grade 2 (Better)
Grade 2 (Better)
3 Year Electronics, Limited Lifetime Mechanical and Finish
Customer Questions & Answers
Should the battery die it has s 9v terminal access point so you can power the lock with a 9v battery long enough to enter your code and change the batteries.
- Q Does the deadbolt open when you turn the latch? So key in the code then turn the latch? answer nowA
You'll enter the code and then rotate the turnpiece on the exterior escutcheon to retract the bolt. You can grip the lower lever handle to enter.