SCHLAGE FE575 Auto-Locking Electronic Keypad Lock
$95.18 – $128.83
- Residential (light office) electronic Schlage door lock with 19 user code capacity
- User Code Lockout; Administrator can disable all user codes with programming sequence which requires the administrator’s master programming code. Ideal for situations when you will be away from the property temporarily and do not want anyone gaining access
- Always locks. Need flex lock? Click here
- Perfect for interior and exterior use; UL/BHMA approved for high humidity
- Inside the housing, rubber gasket seals against moisture, enabling you to install in tough weather environments
- Keypad illuminates when touched
- Perfect for door leading to basement stairs, home office, utility closet, workshop, etc…
- Covers existing 2 1/8″ door holes
- Latchbolt with deadlocking plunger for added security
- Full size field reversible lever handle
- Automatically locks door in 5 seconds when door closes
- Fits left and right swinging doors
- Installs in 30 minutes with only one tool needed – screwdriver
- 9 Volt Battery Operated; battery included with 3 year average life. Low battery indicator light
- All metal chassis and escutcheons
- Silicone rubber, wear resistant buttons
- Pre set with random 6 digit code used for programming the user codes
- Easy programming, you can do it right at the keypad
- Comes with two random 4 digit user codes (19 user code capacity)
- Quality finishes to coordinate with plumbing and lighting
- Emergency exit feature; panic free exiting
- Includes one backup key, you can order your locks keyed alike at checkout
- 1-year manufacturer electronics warranty
6.844 (H) x 3.012 (W) x 3.247 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 3/4 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 1/2 in.
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-112F – 220F
Keypad – Digits
Grade 2 (Better)
Grade 2 (Better)
1 Year Electronic, Limited Lifetime Mechanical and Finish
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q I will be using a keyless lock for bnb purposes. Are you able to remove codes easily so past gues... answer nowAnswered by the admin Schlage provides very clear instructions surrounding the adding and removing of codes. You will receive a user guide as to how to do this in your box. You can also work with our support staff for any help you may need on this process.
- Q How is the back side locked? Would someone be able to open door by breaking glass and reaching in... answer nowAnswered by the admin This lock is a single-sided keyless lock. This means that a code must be entered on the exterior of the lock everytime the door is shut. On the interior, the handle is a standard passage lever allowing free egress out the door. There is no locking mechanism on the interior as the exterior portion of the lock is controlling the opening. Regarding entry through broken glass or some other form of forced entry, these locks are to be utilized as a deterrent and not a full security system. It would be beneficial to add devices like broken glass sensors or some other type of alarm system to work in tandem with this lock in order to mitigate your forced entry scenario. https://www.gokeyless.com/product/z-wave-smart-glass-break-detector/
- Answered by the adminYes, it can be re-keyed into a five pin master key system.
- Answered by the admin
The Flex lock allows you to choose between having the lock always locked which requires a code every time you wish to enter, and passage which allows you to enter without a code.
- Answered by the adminYes, however, you must be careful when installing as the lock is heavy and will weigh on the vinyl over time. It is suggested that you have a wood reinforcement inside of the vinyl that you are installing on. Also please pay attention to the gap from the fence to the post as you must not have more than a 1/8" as anything further will compromise how it works.
- Q Is this lock Z wave compatible? If not, do you carry any that are Z wave compatible so I can inte... answer nowA
This model is not. You'll want to take a look at the Schlage Z-Wave locks.