Electronic Keypad Auto Lock
Plymouth trim and Flair Lever
- Residential (light office) electronic Schlage door lock with 19 user code capacity
- User Code Lockout; Administrator can disable all user codes with programming sequence which requires the administrator’s master programming code. Ideal for situations when you will be away from the property temporarily and do not want anyone gaining access
- Always locks. Need flex lock? Click here
- Perfect for interior and exterior use; UL/BHMA approved for high humidity
- Inside the housing, rubber gasket seals against moisture, enabling you to install in tough weather environments
- Keypad illuminates when touched
- Perfect for door leading to basement stairs, home office, utility closet, workshop, etc…
- Covers existing 2 1/8″ door holes
- Latchbolt with deadlocking plunger for added security
- Full size field reversible lever handle
- Automatically locks door in 5 seconds when door closes
- Fits left and right swinging doors
- Installs in 30 minutes with only one tool needed – screwdriver
- 9 Volt Battery Operated; battery included with 3 year average life. Low battery indicator light
- All metal chassis and escutcheons
- Silicone rubber, wear resistant buttons
- Pre set with random 6 digit code used for programming the user codes
- Easy programming, you can do it right at the keypad
- Comes with two random 4 digit user codes (19 user code capacity)
- Quality finishes to coordinate with plumbing and lighting
- Emergency exit feature; panic free exiting
- Includes one backup key, you can order your locks keyed alike at checkout
- 1-year manufacturer electronics warranty
6.844 (H) x 3.012 (W) x 3.247 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 3/4 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 1/2 in.
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-112F – 220F
Lever Handle Door Locks
Keypad – Digits
Grade 2 (Better)
Grade 2 (Better)
1 Year Electronic, Limited Lifetime Mechanical and Finish
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Can this be set up so that once it is locked from the outside the inside thumb release or handle ... answer nowAsked by October 17, 2020 2:18 AMonAnswered by the admin
The interior handle is a passage handle and will always be able to unlock the door. For this type of application, we would recommend a double-sided lock that can be locked from both sides.
- Q Can this lock be keyed to match my other locks? If yes, how? Do I need to send you a key? answer nowAsked by August 29, 2020 5:15 PMonAnswered by the admin
This lock can be keyed to match your existing Schlage key. To accomplish this, you will need to provide the key code to the sales representative at the time of purchase or mail in a physical key to our keying office.
- Q Can this door knob be used on an external mobile home door? answer nowAsked by July 19, 2020 6:27 PMonAnswered by the admin
This lock could work on a mobile home door as long as the door is at least 1 3/8 in. thick and is prepped with a 2 1/8 in. borehole. For more clarity, please feel free to send a picture of the door/application in question to our sales team for review at [email protected]!
- Answered by the admin
To exchange the battery on this model, the exterior side of the lock will need to be removed from the door. Once removed, the battery door can be located at the bottom of the backplate of the keypad unit.
- Q Does this lock support single use codes, use a code once and it is disabled? answer nowAsked by March 15, 2020 1:36 PMonAnswered by the admin
This model does not support one-time use codes.
- Q Why when I punch in my code does the light blink red? answer nowAsked by November 12, 2019 7:39 PMonAnswered by the admin
This is the typical indicator that the 4 digit code entered is not a valid code for entry.
- Q I'm a landlord. If I install this, can the tenants change the code to lock me out? answer nowAsked by September 4, 2019 12:42 PMonAnswered by the admin
The only way to change the code on this device would be with the Master code. As long as the tenants do not have this 6 digit code, they will not be able to change the access code of the door.
- Q Can you use a key if the keypad goes down, battery down, etc? Is a special key provided, or can t... answer nowAsked by August 16, 2019 12:23 PMonAnswered by the admin
The included manual override key can be used to access the door in the event that your batteries lose their charge.
- Q Would an average person like me be able to install this lock? I'm not very mechanical. answer nowAsked by August 4, 2019 7:22 PMonAnswered by the admin
These units are quite simple to install and the only tool required would be a Phillips head screwdriver. This unit installs in the same borehole as your existing door handle, so no additional drilling should be required. Schlage also offers videos on how to install their devices on the Allegion webpage or the Allegion YouTube channel.
- Q Can you have 2 or 3 different codes at the same time to open the door? I'd like to give different... answer nowAsked by July 21, 2019 12:04 PMonAnswered by the admin
This model will allow you to enroll up to 19 unique access codes at a time.