- Residential (light office) electronic Schlage door lock with 19 user code capacity
- User Code Lockout; Administrator can disable all user codes with programming sequence which requires the administrator’s master programming code. Ideal for situations when you will be away from the property temporarily and do not want anyone gaining access
- Always locks. Need flex lock? Click here
- Perfect for interior and exterior use; UL/BHMA approved for high humidity
- Inside the housing, rubber gasket seals against moisture, enabling you to install in tough weather environments
- Keypad illuminates when touched
- Perfect for door leading to basement stairs, home office, utility closet, workshop, etc…
- Covers existing 2 1/8″ door holes
- Latchbolt with deadlocking plunger for added security
- Full size field reversible lever handle
- Automatically locks door in 5 seconds when door closes
- Fits left and right swinging doors
- Installs in 30 minutes with only one tool needed – screwdriver
- 9 Volt Battery Operated; battery included with 3 year average life. Low battery indicator light
- All metal chassis and escutcheons
- Silicone rubber, wear resistant buttons
- Pre set with random 6 digit code used for programming the user codes
- Easy programming, you can do it right at the keypad
- Comes with two random 4 digit user codes (19 user code capacity)
- Quality finishes to coordinate with plumbing and lighting
- Emergency exit feature; panic free exiting
- Includes one backup key, you can order your locks keyed alike at checkout
- 1-year manufacturer electronics warranty
6.844 (H) x 3.012 (W) x 3.247 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 3/4 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 1/2 in.
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-112F – 220F
Keypad – Digits
Grade 2 (Better)
Grade 2 (Better)
1 Year Electronic, Limited Lifetime Mechanical and Finish
Customer Questions & Answers
- Answered by the admin
The only way to change the code on this device would be with the Master code. As long as the tenants do not have this 6 digit code, they will not be able to change the access code of the door.
- Q Can you use a key if the keypad goes down, battery down, etc? Is a special key provided, or can t... answer nowAnswered by the admin
The included manual override key can be used to access the door in the event that your batteries lose their charge.
- Answered by the admin
These units are quite simple to install and the only tool required would be a Phillips head screwdriver. This unit installs in the same borehole as your existing door handle, so no additional drilling should be required. Schlage also offers videos on how to install their devices on the Allegion webpage or the Allegion YouTube channel.
- Q Can you have 2 or 3 different codes at the same time to open the door? I'd like to give different... answer nowAnswered by the admin
This model will allow you to enroll up to 19 unique access codes at a time.
- Q I will be using a keyless lock for bnb purposes. Are you able to remove codes easily so past gues... answer nowAnswered by the admin Schlage provides very clear instructions surrounding the adding and removing of codes. You will receive a user guide as to how to do this in your box. You can also work with our support staff for any help you may need on this process.
- Q How is the back side locked? Would someone be able to open door by breaking glass and reaching in... answer nowAnswered by the admin This lock is a single-sided keyless lock. This means that a code must be entered on the exterior of the lock everytime the door is shut. On the interior, the handle is a standard passage lever allowing free egress out the door. There is no locking mechanism on the interior as the exterior portion of the lock is controlling the opening. Regarding entry through broken glass or some other form of forced entry, these locks are to be utilized as a deterrent and not a full security system. It would be beneficial to add devices like broken glass sensors or some other type of alarm system to work in tandem with this lock in order to mitigate your forced entry scenario. https://www.gokeyless.com/product/z-wave-smart-glass-break-detector/
- AYes, it can be re-keyed into a five pin master key system.