Schlage FE575 PLY FLA
Electronic Keypad Auto Lock
$151.04 – $177.69
Plymouth trim and Flair Lever
Auto-locking electronic lockset removes keys from the equation and lets you use codes for your primary means of entry. No one rubs sticks together anymore to make fire, why are you still carrying keys?
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Residential Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- Residential (light office) electronic Schlage door lock with 19 user code capacity
- User Code Lockout; Administrator can disable all user codes with programming sequence which requires the administrator’s master programming code. Ideal for situations when you will be away from the property temporarily and do not want anyone gaining access
- Always locks. Need flex lock? Click here
- Perfect for interior and exterior use; UL/BHMA approved for high humidity
- Inside the housing, rubber gasket seals against moisture, enabling you to install in tough weather environments
- Keypad illuminates when touched
- Perfect for door leading to basement stairs, home office, utility closet, workshop, etc…
- Covers existing 2 1/8″ door holes
- Latchbolt with deadlocking plunger for added security
- Full size field reversible lever handle
- Automatically locks door in 5 seconds when door closes
- Fits left and right swinging doors
- Installs in 30 minutes with only one tool needed – screwdriver
- 9 Volt Battery Operated; battery included with 3 year average life. Low battery indicator light
- All metal chassis and escutcheons
- Silicone rubber, wear resistant buttons
- Pre set with random 6 digit code used for programming the user codes
- Easy programming, you can do it right at the keypad
- Comes with two random 4 digit user codes (19 user code capacity)
- Quality finishes to coordinate with plumbing and lighting
- Emergency exit feature; panic free exiting
- Includes one backup key, you can order your locks keyed alike at checkout
- 1-year manufacturer electronics warranty
6.844 (H) x 3.012 (W) x 3.247 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 3/4 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 1/2 in.
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-112° to 220°F
Lever Handle Door Locks
Key, Keypad – Digits
Auto Relocking, Battery Backup, Privacy
Grade 2 (Better)
Grade 2 (Better)
1 Year Electronic, Limited Lifetime Mechanical and Finish
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q If the batteries die on the lock, how can I open the door to change the batteries? answer nowAsked by October 23, 2023 11:09 AMonA
This product comes with a manual key override. If the batteries die and there isn't another way to get to the interior side of the lock, you would need to use the physical key to unlock the door.
- Q I am considering this to give access to 5 different units to a common space (laundry room). Will ... answer nowAsked by October 9, 2023 10:51 AMonA
Unfortunately this lock does not keep a record of event trails. If this is something you need, we recommend something like Schlage Connect BE469 or Yale YRL226 integrated into a Z-Wave system. If you need more information, please reach out to us at 937-247-9327 and we'd be happy to find the solution you need!
- Q Would this be compatible with SCHLAGE 16-126 5" Cylindrical Latch Backset? My door has a 5" backs... answer nowAsked by April 12, 2021 7:34 AMonA
Yes, the Schlage 16-126 backset is what would be needed for a 5" backset with the FE575.
- Q Does this lock work with a door that has double boreholes from the factory? answer nowAsked by February 19, 2021 10:23 AMonA
This lock should fit if they are standard 2 1/8 in bores. This model will not cover the top bore hole but a deadbolt can be installed above this lock.
- Q How can I change code without using the master code it never came with the instructions? answer nowAsked by January 18, 2021 4:09 PMonA
The programming code is required to change any codes or settings on this lock. If you do not have the original instructions that were shipped with the lock, the default programming codes can be found on a white or yellow sticker located on the back panel of the keypad unit. The lock will need to be taken off of the door in order to locate this information.
- Q Can you get this lock with knobs instead of levers or at least a knob on the inside? answer nowAsked by January 4, 2021 9:31 AMonA
The FE575 can be ordered with knobs in place of the standard lever. For example, please see the FE575PLY!
- Q My lock flashes red after entering the correct code. After 4 flashes it turns green and you are a... answer nowAsked by December 27, 2020 9:33 PMonA
This behavior is the indicator that the installed batteries are getting low and need to be replaced before the unit loses power.
- Q Can this be set up so that once it is locked from the outside the inside thumb release or handle ... answer nowAsked by October 17, 2020 2:18 AMonA
The interior handle is a passage handle and will always be able to unlock the door. For this type of application, we would recommend a double-sided lock that can be locked from both sides.
- Q Can this lock be keyed to match my other locks? If yes, how? Do I need to send you a key? answer nowAsked by August 29, 2020 5:15 PMonA
This lock can be keyed to match your existing Schlage key. To accomplish this, you will need to provide the key code to the sales representative at the time of purchase or mail in a physical key to our keying office.
- Q Can this door knob be used on an external mobile home door? answer nowAsked by July 19, 2020 6:27 PMonA
This lock could work on a mobile home door as long as the door is at least 1 3/8 in. thick and is prepped with a 2 1/8 in. borehole. For more clarity, please feel free to send a picture of the door/application in question to our sales team for review at [email protected]!