- Residential (light office) electronic Schlage door lock with 19 user code capacity
- User Code Lockout; Administrator can disable all user codes with programming sequence which requires the administrator’s master programming code. Ideal for situations when you will be away from the property temporarily and do not want anyone gaining access
- Perfect for interior and exterior use; UL/BHMA approved for high humidity
- Inside the housing, rubber gasket seals against moisture, enabling you to install in tough weather environments
- Flex Lock: Switch to automatically locking to unlocked as needed
- Keypad illuminates when touched
- Perfect for entry doors, door leading to basement stairs, interior office doors, utility closet, workshop, etc…
- Covers existing 2 1/8″ door holes
- Latch-bolt with deadlocking plunger for added security
- Full size field reversible lever handle
- In auto-lock mode, door locks in 5 seconds when door closes
- Fits left and right swinging doors
- Installs in 30 minutes with only one tool needed – screwdriver
- 9 Volt Battery Operated; battery included with 3 year average life. Low battery indicator light
- All metal chassis and escutcheons
- Silicone rubber, wear resistant buttons
- Quality finishes coordinate with plumbing and lighting
- Pre-set with random 6 digit code used for programming the user codes
- Easy programming, you can do it right at the keypad
- Comes with two random 4 digit user codes (19 user code capacity)
- Emergency exit feature – panic free exiting
- Includes one backup key, you can order your locks keyed alike at checkout
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
6.844 (H) x 3.012 (W) x 3.247 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 3/4 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 1/2 in.
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
Front body: Weatherproof
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-112F – 220F
Keypad – Digits
Grade 2 (Better)
Grade 2 (Better)
1 Year Electronic, Limited Lifetime Mechanical and Finish
Customer Questions & Answers
No, it is fully programmable at the keypad itself.
- Q Is there a way to change the code remotely on this lock? I need a front door lock for a rental ho... answer nowAnswered by the admin No, this lock is a stand-alone lock. Please look at the model below with the paired hub as this will give you the ability to remotely manage your lock. https://www.gokeyless.com/product/schlage-nexia-fe599nxcam505acc-keypad-lock/ https://www.gokeyless.com/product/veraplus/
- Q Does this lock come with a key fob? If so, how many, and can the key fob come pre programed to th... answer nowAnswered by the admin No, this lock is simply a keypad lock and is not operated under any keyfob type of option. However, the lock listed below does allow for a keyfob entry and can hold up to 5 fobs on one lock. https://www.gokeyless.com/product/lockey-edigital-e985r-remote-door-lock/
Yes you can purchase as many locks as necessary and have them all keyed alike to use the same key.
- Q What is the SCHLAGE FE595 Keypad Entry Flex Lock ANSI Rating? Can you give me the names of any S... answer nowAThis lock is rated as a Grade 2 residential lock. For anything Grade 1 you need to go to their commercial line for electronic. Their base electronic unit for Grade 1 Commercial is the CO-100 cylindrical lock.
Unfortunately if the keypad is no longer working there is no way to reset the lock. The lock needs to be replaced because part of the reset process involves the keypad.
- Q We just moved into a home with this lock on one of the doors. How do we change the code? answer nowA
For changing the code to this lock please refer to our blog here: