Keypad Entry Lever with Flex Lock
$101.15 – $119.00
Plymouth trim and Flair Lever
- Residential (light office) electronic Schlage door lock with 19 user code capacity
- User Code Lockout; Administrator can disable all user codes with programming sequence which requires the administrator’s master programming code. Ideal for situations when you will be away from the property temporarily and do not want anyone gaining access
- Perfect for interior and exterior use; UL/BHMA approved for high humidity
- Inside the housing, rubber gasket seals against moisture, enabling you to install in tough weather environments
- Flex Lock: Switch to automatically locking to unlocked as needed
- Keypad illuminates when touched
- Perfect for entry doors, door leading to basement stairs, interior office doors, utility closet, workshop, etc…
- Covers existing 2 1/8″ door holes
- Latch-bolt with deadlocking plunger for added security
- Full size field reversible lever handle
- In auto-lock mode, door locks in 5 seconds when door closes
- Fits left and right swinging doors
- Installs in 30 minutes with only one tool needed – screwdriver
- 9 Volt Battery Operated; battery included with 3 year average life. Low battery indicator light
- All metal chassis and escutcheons
- Silicone rubber, wear resistant buttons
- Quality finishes coordinate with plumbing and lighting
- Pre-set with random 6 digit code used for programming the user codes
- Easy programming, you can do it right at the keypad
- Comes with two random 4 digit user codes (19 user code capacity)
- Emergency exit feature – panic free exiting
- Includes one backup key, you can order your locks keyed alike at checkout
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
6.844 (H) x 3.012 (W) x 3.247 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 3/4 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 1/2 in.
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
Front body: Weatherproof
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-112F – 220F
Lever Handle Door Locks
Keypad – Digits
Grade 2 (Better)
Grade 2 (Better)
1 Year Electronic, Limited Lifetime Mechanical and Finish
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Will this lock automatically after a period of time unlocked? answer nowAsked by June 26, 2020 7:42 PMonAnswered by the admin
This lock can be set to auto-lock after entry.
- Q Can the handle go in either direction? I need to put the keypad on the left side of the door answer nowAsked by April 26, 2020 2:46 AMonAnswered by the admin
Yes, this model can be fitted to a left or right-handed door.
- Answered by the admin
Follow the steps below to replace the battery within your BE365:
1.) Remove the two screws from the interior portion of the unit. These should be located above and below the manual knob.
2.) Remove the interior cover from the unit.
3.) Exchange the 9V battery from within the unit.
4.) Reinstall the interior cover and mounting screws.
- Q Can the inside handle be locked so kids and pets can not open the door from inside? Thank you answer nowAsked by August 30, 2019 6:38 PMonAnswered by the admin
The inside handle for this model will always allow passage through the door.
- Q The write-up says the battery lasts for 3 years. Is there anyway the lock indicates a low battery? answer nowAsked by August 24, 2019 2:17 PMonAnswered by the admin
The Schlage button will flash Red and then Green after a valid code was entered if the battery voltage is getting low rather than just the Green light.
- Q Does this lock needs a software to be able to install?? answer nowAsked by August 11, 2018 10:56 AMonA
No, it is fully programmable at the keypad itself.
- Q Is there a way to change the code remotely on this lock? I need a front door lock for a rental ho... answer nowAsked by June 9, 2018 7:11 PMonA No, this lock is a stand-alone lock. Please look at the model below with the paired hub as this will give you the ability to remotely manage your lock. https://www.gokeyless.com/product/schlage-nexia-fe599nxcam505acc-keypad-lock/ https://www.gokeyless.com/product/veraplus/
- Q Does this lock come with a key fob? If so, how many, and can the key fob come pre programed to th... answer nowAsked by March 21, 2018 12:13 PMonA No, this lock is simply a keypad lock and is not operated under any keyfob type of option. However, the lock listed below does allow for a keyfob entry and can hold up to 5 fobs on one lock. https://www.gokeyless.com/product/lockey-edigital-e985r-remote-door-lock/
- Q Are you able to purchase multiple locks and have them keyed to each other? answer nowAsked by December 11, 2016 9:26 AMonA
Yes you can purchase as many locks as necessary and have them all keyed alike to use the same key.