- Residential (light office) electronic Schlage door lock with 19 user code capacity
- User Code Lockout; Administrator can disable all user codes with programming sequence which requires the administrator’s master programming code. Ideal for situations when you will be away from the property temporarily and do not want anyone gaining access
- Perfect for interior and exterior use; UL/BHMA approved for high humidity
- Inside the housing, rubber gasket seals against moisture, enabling you to install in tough weather environments
- Flex Lock: switch from automatic re-locking to unlocked as needed. Always auto-lock option available
- In auto-lock mode, door locks in 5 seconds when door closes
- Keypad illuminates when touched
- Perfect for door leading to basement stairs, interior office doors, utility closet, workshop, etc…
- Covers existing 2 1/8″ door holes
- Latch-bolt with deadlocking plunger for added security
- Full size field reversible lever handle
- Fits left and right swinging doors
- Installs in 30 minutes with only one tool needed – screwdriver
- 9 Volt Battery Operated; battery included with 3 year average life. Low battery indicator light
- All metal chassis and escutcheons
- Silicone rubber, wear resistant buttons
- Pre set with random 6 digit code used for programming the user codes
- Easy programming, you can do it right at the keypad
- Comes with two random 4 digit user codes
- Emergency exit feature – panic free exiting
- Includes one backup key, you can order your locks keyed alike at checkout
6.844 (H) x 3.012 (W) x 3.247 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 3/4 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 1/2 in.
Front body: Weatherproof
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-112F – 220F
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
Keypad – Digits
Grade 2 (Better)
Grade 2 (Better)
1 Year Electronic, Limited Lifetime Mechanical and Finish
Customer Questions & Answers
Yes, the handing is field reversible so it will work with LH or RH doors.
It does not. They only offer the Satin Chrome in this handle style. They do, however, offer other handle styles in the Aged Bronze such as the FE695 Latitude. It would be the closest option to this style available unless you moved to a commercial grade lock.
- Q Can it be used on an outdoor gate in mild Southern California weather? what kind of warranty it ... answer nowAnswered by the admin This lock comes with a 1-year electronic warranty. These locks are rated for outside use as it is weather resistant.
- Answered by the admin The front of the lock sits at 4 1/4" from the center of the bore to the top of the lock.
Yes it can. Simply choose the 'standard' option when purchasing our Master Key Service.
- Q Can you install this into a door without a chiseled door edge, and if so does it come with a driv... answer nowA
Yes, these do come with the drive in collars for a non-chiseled door.
- Q Is there a limited number pass codes? If so, how many codes may be entered at the same time? answer nowA
Yes, this lock will hold up to 19 user codes at one time.
- Q Can you erase all prior codes for entry. I am planning to use it on my rentals and will need to ... answer nowA
Yes you can, absolutely. You'll use your master code to access the programming and then delete existing codes. Feel free to call our technical support team if you need any help.
Yes you can purchase the 5" backset for this lock.