SCHLAGE FE595 Plymouth Keypad Flex Lock, Elan Lever
- Residential (light office) electronic Schlage door lock with 19 user code capacity
- User Code Lockout; Administrator can disable all user codes with programming sequence which requires the administrator’s master programming code. Ideal for situations when you will be away from the property temporarily and do not want anyone gaining access
- Perfect for interior and exterior use; UL/BHMA approved for high humidity
- Inside the housing, rubber gasket seals against moisture, enabling you to install in tough weather environments
- Flex Lock: switch from automatic re-locking to unlocked as needed. Always auto-lock option available
- In auto-lock mode, door locks in 5 seconds when door closes
- Keypad illuminates when touched
- Perfect for door leading to basement stairs, interior office doors, utility closet, workshop, etc…
- Covers existing 2 1/8″ door holes
- Latch-bolt with deadlocking plunger for added security
- Full size field reversible lever handle
- Fits left and right swinging doors
- Installs in 30 minutes with only one tool needed – screwdriver
- 9 Volt Battery Operated; battery included with 3 year average life. Low battery indicator light
- All metal chassis and escutcheons
- Silicone rubber, wear resistant buttons
- Pre set with random 6 digit code used for programming the user codes
- Easy programming, you can do it right at the keypad
- Comes with two random 4 digit user codes
- Emergency exit feature – panic free exiting
- Includes one backup key, you can order your locks keyed alike at checkout
The FE595 keypad door lock gives you the freedom of having the door auto-lock, or remain in the unlocked position until you decide to have it begin auto-locking again. The Flex series is an unbeatable value for residential applications, small office entry doors, or inner office doors. With a number of finishes and lever styles to choose from, you are guaranteed to find a great lock! Combining yesterday’s craftsmanship with today’s fit and function, the Schlage line of keypad entry locks with flex may just be the last locks you will ever need. Just think, you never again have to fumble, lose, or worry about being locked out. Keyless convenience has enhanced the lifestyles of people everywhere, why not start enjoying it for yourself today!
6.844" (H) x 3.012" (W) x 3.247" (D)
|Door Thickness Minimum||
|Door Thickness Maximum||
|Door Stile Width||
Minimum 3 1/2"
Front body: Weatherproof
|Outside Operating Temperature Range||
-112F – 220F
Standard 2-1/8" Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1"
SCHLAGE, SCHLAGE Keypad Locks
Keypad – Digits
Grade 2 (Better)
Grade 2 (Better)
1 Year Electronic, Limited Lifetime Mechanical and Finish
Questions and answers of the customers
Q Is there a limited number pass codes? If so, how many codes may be entered at the same time? answer nowA
Yes, this lock will hold up to 19 user codes at one time.
Q Can you erase all prior codes for entry. I am planning to use it on my rentals and will need to ... answer nowA
Yes you can, absolutely. You'll use your master code to access the programming and then delete existing codes. Feel free to call our technical support team if you need any help.
Yes you can purchase the 5" backset for this lock.