Schlage FE595 PLY ELA
Keypad Lever with Flex Lock
Plymouth trim and Elan Lever
Save time and say goodbye to keys when you join the keyless era with a new Schlage lock. Featuring epoxy coated buttons for durability and a full size knob, this lock provides safe passage with secure codes.
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Residential Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- Residential (light office) electronic Schlage door lock with 19 user code capacity
- User Code Lockout; Administrator can disable all user codes with programming sequence which requires the administrator’s master programming code. Ideal for situations when you will be away from the property temporarily and do not want anyone gaining access
- Perfect for interior and exterior use; UL/BHMA approved for high humidity
- Inside the housing, rubber gasket seals against moisture, enabling you to install in tough weather environments
- Flex Lock: switch from automatic re-locking to unlocked as needed. Always auto-lock option available
- In auto-lock mode, door locks in 5 seconds when door closes
- Keypad illuminates when touched
- Perfect for door leading to basement stairs, interior office doors, utility closet, workshop, etc…
- Covers existing 2 1/8″ door holes
- Latch-bolt with deadlocking plunger for added security
- Full size field reversible lever handle
- Fits left and right swinging doors
- Installs in 30 minutes with only one tool needed – screwdriver
- 9 Volt Battery Operated; battery included with 3 year average life. Low battery indicator light
- All metal chassis and escutcheons
- Silicone rubber, wear resistant buttons
- Pre set with random 6 digit code used for programming the user codes
- Easy programming, you can do it right at the keypad
- Comes with two random 4 digit user codes
- Emergency exit feature – panic free exiting
- Includes one backup key, you can order your locks keyed alike at checkout
6.844 (H) x 3.012 (W) x 3.247 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 3/4 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 1/2 in.
Front body: Weatherproof
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-112° to 220°F
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
Key, Keypad – Digits
Grade 2 (Better)
Grade 2 (Better)
1 Year Electronic, Limited Lifetime Mechanical and Finish
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q What key would be compatible for this lock system? answer nowAsked by October 15, 2021 3:51 PMonA
The Schlage FE595 features a 5-pin Schlage SC1 keyway.
- Q My installer took all the instructions. Where can I find the instructions on how to set up the co... answer nowAsked by July 24, 2021 2:02 AMonA
Please see the programming guide attached in the link below!
- Q What cause the latch to stay out so the door will not close unless pull door handle down? answer nowAsked by June 13, 2020 1:09 PMonA
This could be an installation issue or the latch could be rotated in the wrong direction. We would recommend reaching out to the manufacturer's support for installation assistance at 866-322-1237.
Follow the steps below to replace the battery within your FE595:
1.) Remove the two screws from the interior portion of the unit. These should be located above and below the manual knob.
2.) Remove the interior cover from the unit.
3.) Exchange the 9V battery from within the unit.
4.) Reinstall the interior cover and mounting screws.
- Q will this work for left and right handed doors? Is it reversible? answer nowAsked by February 1, 2019 10:22 AMonA
Yes, the handing is field reversible so it will work with LH or RH doors.
- Q Does this lock come in other colors, such as aged bronze? answer nowAsked by January 23, 2019 7:31 PMonA
It does not. They only offer the Satin Chrome in this handle style. They do, however, offer other handle styles in the Aged Bronze such as the FE695 Latitude. It would be the closest option to this style available unless you moved to a commercial grade lock.
- Q Can it be used on an outdoor gate in mild Southern California weather? what kind of warranty it ... answer nowAsked by May 3, 2018 7:24 PMonA This lock comes with a 1-year electronic warranty. These locks are rated for outside use as it is weather resistant.
- Q What is the distance from the center of the lock bore to the top of the FE595? answer nowAsked by January 19, 2018 10:15 PMonA The front of the lock sits at 4 1/4" from the center of the bore to the top of the lock.