Schlage JBE105 BIL
Bye bye keys. The Schlage JBE105 Billows Trim Keypad Deadbolt provides you with a convenient, easy to use keypad. Effortlessly secure and showcase your home with the simple, traditional design of the Billows trim. No more hiding spare keys, just share up to 10 unique access codes with friends and family instead.
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Residential Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- Traditional keypad deadbolt lock – also available in Gatlin trim and lever model
- Saves up to 10 unique access codes
- Uses 4-8 digit access codes
- Backlit keypad with silicone buttons
- Offers added durability with premium metal interior
- Withstands heavy-duty impacts
- Installs in minutes with just a screwdriver
- No hardwiring needed
- Guaranteed to fit on standard doors
- Meets all BHMA Grade 3 security and performance standards
- Certified Commercial Grade 3
- Limited lifetime mechanical, 5-year limited finish and 1-year limited electronic warranty
The Schlage JBE105 Billows Trim Keypad Deadbolt gives you freedom from keys by providing you with a convenient, easy to use keypad. Hiding or duplicating keys are a thing of the past, now you can share up to 10 unique access codes with friends and family. With the simple, traditional design of the Billows trim, you can secure your door with style! Say goodbye to flashlight fumbling to get in the door at night since the keypad is backlit. This deadbolt is built to withstand heavy-duty impacts, thanks to its premium metal interior. Arm yourself with only a screwdriver and you are all set to install this on your door in minutes, no hardwiring needed! No frills, no fuss, just the dependable locking power you’ve always trusted with Schlage locks.
4.41 (H) x 2.68 (W) x 0.83 (D) in.
5.16 (H) x 2.68 (W) x 1.71 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
2 3/8 to 2 3/4 in. adjustable
4 to 8 Digits
Key, Keypad – Digits
5 pin C
Satin Nickel, Aged Bronze
-31° to 151°F (-35° to 66°C)
Front body: Weather Resistant
5 Year Finish, 1 Year Electronic, Manufacturer Limited Lifetime
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q I want to install this on my bathroom door. If the bathroom is occupied can someone else enter if... answer nowAsked by Dennis Morgan on October 10, 2023 7:59 PMA
Unfortunately, there isn't a privacy feature with this product. If you need a lock that has a privacy feature to disable the keypad from being used, the Yale Assure YRD226 would be a great recommendation!
- Q What’s to stop a stranger from programming their own code and “enrolling” it in my new lock (with... answer nowAsked by Antoinette on June 11, 2023 12:10 PMA
These locks come pre-programmed with a unique Programming Code and two unique Access Codes that are printed on the paperwork that comes with the lock. No two locks will have the same factory Programming or Access Codes. It is possible to change the factory Programming Code as well as the factory Access Codes to different codes of your choosing, the product manual goes over how to do this. You can also delete the second user code if you only desire to use one.
The maximum code length is 8 digits.
I have attached the programming manual for this lock. You will need the programming code for your lock in order to make changes, if you do not know your programming code you should reach out to Schlage Support at 866-322-1237.
- Q Is there a thick door set that is compatible with this lock? Our door is about 2.5" thick. answer nowAsked by Kate on May 9, 2022 1:11 PMA
Unfortunately, Schlage does not offer a thick door kit for this model. The maximum thickness for the JBE series is 2 inches.
- Q Do any of these come in oil rubbed bronze? Thank you. answer nowAsked by Peggy on November 17, 2021 12:41 AMA
This particular lock is only available in Satin Nickel and Aged Bronze.