Schlage JFE105 GAT
Keypad Lever Lock
Bye bye keys. The Schlage JFE105 Gatlin Trim Keypad Lever Lock provides you with a convenient, easy to use keypad. No more hiding spare keys, just share up to 10 unique access codes with friends and family instead. Effortlessly secure and showcase your home with the modern design of the Gatlin trim.
For more information or ordering assistance, please call our Residential Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 ext 9005
- Sleek modern keypad lever lock – also available in Billows trim and deadbolt model
- Saves up to 10 unique access codes
- Uses 4-8 digit access codes
- Backlit keypad with silicone buttons
- Offers added durability with premium metal interior
- Withstands heavy-duty impacts
- Installs in minutes with just a screwdriver
- No hardwiring needed
- Guaranteed to fit on standard doors
- Meets all BHMA Grade 3 security and performance standards
- Certified Commercial Grade 3
- Limited lifetime mechanical, 5-year limited finish and 1-year limited electronic warranty
The Schlage JFE105 Gatlin Trim Keypad Lever Lock gives you freedom from keys by providing you with a convenient, easy to use keypad. Hiding or duplicating keys are a thing of the past, now you can share up to 10 unique access codes with friends and family. With the modern design of the Gatlin trim, you can secure your door with style! Say goodbye to flashlight fumbling to get in the door at night since the keypad is backlit. This lever lock is built to withstand heavy-duty impacts, thanks to its premium metal interior. Arm yourself with only a screwdriver and you are all set to install this on your door in minutes, no hardwiring needed! No frills, no fuss, just the dependable locking power you’ve always trusted with Schlage locks.
4.145 (H) x 5.339 (W) x 2.604 (D) in.
5.702 (H) x 5.362 (W) x 2.76 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
Lever Handle Door Locks
2 3/8 to 2 3/4 in. adjustable
4 to 8 Digits
Key, Keypad – Digits
5 pin C
Satin Nickel, Aged Bronze
-31° to 151°F (-35° to 66°C)
Front body: Weather Resistant
5 Year Finish, 1 Year Electronic, Manufacturer Limited Lifetime
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Can this be used for a non-dead bolt door? Do you have installation videos for DIYers? answer nowAsked by Emily on July 14, 2022 12:51 PMA
This model does not require a deadbolt prep for installation or usage. Schlage offers a multitude of installation videos for their products at the link below!
- Q Hi can it be configured for right and left swing ? answer nowAsked by Jaime on July 7, 2022 4:47 PMA
Yes, this lock is universally handed and will work with with either swing door.
- Q Can you put it in bypass mode when you are going in and out? answer nowAsked by Julie on June 4, 2022 8:29 AMA
By rotating the inside thumbturn to a vertical position, this will activate "passage mode" that will keep the unit unlocked for free entry.