Wireless Mortise Lock with ENGAGE Technology
Connect directly to smart phones and tablets for wireless setup and configuration! Ideal for commercial real estate applications, conference rooms, medical offices, higher education and K-12, as well as resident units and common area doors in assisted living, and multifamily applications. Extend electronic access control deeper into the building, affordably, and without keys or wires!
- Designed to be easy to install, connect, manage, and use
- Built-in Wi-Fi® enables automatic daily updates (once every 24 hrs) sent directly from host software
- Built-in Bluetooth® enables wireless configuration from smart phones and tablets
- Networked real-time communication available with Allegion alliance partner’s access control software – call us for details
- Weather resistant design for use on perimeter doors
- Compatible with most proximity, Schlage fobs, Schlage smart cards
- Works with same credential used on the building perimeter; smart credentials can be used for vending and other applications
- Innovative door position sensor built right into the lock and strike-plate
- Battery Operation: Up to 2 years of battery life on 4 AA (included)
- Manage from ENGAGE website or Free ENGAGE app available on iTunes and Google Play
- Add and delete users and credentials (up to 5,000 users and 100 locks)
- Add and delete locks (up to 100)
- View audits and alerts (up to 2,000 audits)
- Lock event schedules (Max 16)
- User schedules (Max 16)
- Greenwich Trim sectional style and rose with Sparta lever design
- ANSI/BHMA: Grade 1
- Mortise mounting style with Armor front and LED indicator. Also available in cylindrical mounting style
- Built on proven Schlage L Series, Grade 1 mechanical lock
- Fits existing mechanical mortise preps with no wires with only minor modifications
- Standard Strike: 1-1/4″ x 4-7/8″ square corner, 1-3/16″ lip with box and DPS. Additional strikes, lip lengths and ANSI strike box available upon request
- Standard Key Override: Schlage 6-pin Everest 29 S123 keyway mortise cylinder with two patented keys. Additional keying options available, including standard and interchangeable cores, competitor brands, master keying and grand master keying
- Add and configure devices
- Add new users and enroll credentials
- View audits and alerts by door
- User schedules, device schedules, including auto-unlock and auto-lock times (30 min. increments), and holiday time zone capability
- Perform lock diagnostics
- Send updates to devices anytime via Bluetooth at the lock, or from the Allegion cloud server via WiFi once every 24 hrs.
- Requirements: iOS 7.1 or later. Android 4.4 (Kit Kat) or later
- Compatible with any Android or iOS that supports native NFC technology. This includes the iPhone 6 and newer, Galaxy S3 and newer.
The new Schlage LE Series wireless lock with ENGAGE technology is designed to be easy to install, connect, manage and use. Developed specifically for facilities that want to upgrade to electronic credentials for improved security and efficiency, it is ideal for interior office doors, common area doors and sensitive storage spaces with a cylindrical door prep. LE Series wireless mortise locks simplify installation by combining the lock, credential reader, door position sensor and request-to-exit switch all in one unit. LE wireless locks utilize the standard mechanical lock mortise door prep and can be installed in 30 minutes or less with only minor modifications. ENGAGE cloud-based web and mobile apps make it easy to configure lock settings, add users, create user time zones and lock schedules, and view audits and alerts from anywhere. For advanced wireless capabilities and increased user and schedule capacity, LE Series wireless locks can be managed with software from Schlage’s access control alliance partners. LE Series wireless locks can be updated manually at the lock with the ENGAGE mobile app, automatically daily over WiFi or in real time when connected to an alliance partner gateway. LE Series wireless locks with ENGAGE technology are compatible with most proximity, Schlage fobs, and Schlage smart cards.
8.181 (H) x 2.125 (W) x 2.903 (D) in.
9.658 (H) x 3.00 (W) x 2.498 (D) in.
|Mortise Casing Dimensions|
4 7/16 x 6 1/16 x 1 in.
8 (H) x 1 1/4 (W) in.
1 3/4 in.
Front body: Weatherproof
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31° to 151°F (-35° to 66°C)
|Battery Temperature Range|
32° to 120°F (0° to 49°C)
|Operating Humidity Maximum|
|Event Audit Trail|
|Credential Verify Time|
≤ 1 sec.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 5 in.
Mortise, Through-Bolt Hole(s)
Audit Trail, Bluetooth, No Tour, Passage Mode, Remote Control
Proximity Card/Fob, Smart Card/Fob, Smartphone
Grade 1 (Best)
Grade 1 (Best)
Bluetooth BLE, IEEE 802.11b/g, WiFi
Up to 100 ft.
1 Year Manufacturer
ENGAGE Enhancement | Effective 11/27/17
Update to the ENGAGE™ mobile and web-based applications; ENGAGE version 6.0. Enhancements include the ability to manage up to 500 Schlage Control™ Locks, simplified account and site set-up, a new Wizard to commission NDE, fingerprint login for the Mobile APP, as well as support for new CTE Single Door Controller launching in Q1 2018.
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Does this lock allow a schedule to be set up for passage mode through the app? answer nowAsked by February 7, 2018 10:44 AMonA The lock does have scheduling capabilities. In this scenario, you would want to program the credential to be in a passage state when it is presented to the lock. Once you present the credential it will lock it. All these features can be discussed by our technical support at 937-247-9327 option 3 if further detail is needed.
- Q Is this lock for left handed in-swing door? Does this package include the mortise lockset? answer nowAsked by February 3, 2018 3:03 AMonA Prior to purchase, you must define whether the lock will be right or left handed. Mortises are included in the box with the desired handing, however, you can reverse the handing in the field if you find that your choice was purchased incorrectly.
- Q how much would it cost to set this up on 1 exterior door, including Key Fobs (250)? answer nowAsked by November 20, 2017 6:13 PMonA With the purchase of this lock, you will also need an MT20 and 250 of the 7610 key fobs. We have provided the links below. Due to this being a mortise prep door I would suggest talking to our sales staff in order to ensure you have all the needed product beyond what we have mentioned. You can reach them at 937-247-9327 option 1. https://www.gokeyless.com/product/aptiq-mt20-enrollment-reader/ https://www.gokeyless.com/product/schlage-7610-proximity-key-fob/