Electromagnetic Door Lock
$454.75 – $631.22
1,500 lbs. Holding Force, Door Status & Magnetic Bond Sensor, and Re-locking Time Delay
- Bayonet mount makes installation simpler by not requiring magnet to be held overhead while mounting screws are installed
- New design allowsfor RH/LH configuration in the field
- Armature mount allows armature to pivot compensating for slight opening imperfections
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- UL1034 Burglary-Resistant Electronic Locking Mechanisms
- UL10C Positive Pressure FireTests of Door Assemblies and ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 certifications
- 1500 lb. Holding Force: Meets or exceeds BHMA standard of 1500 lbs.
- Door Status Monitor (DSM): Monitors whether the door is open or closed
- Magnetic Bond Sensor (MBS): Monitors the strength of the bond between the lock and armature so you know the door is secure
- Relocking Time Delay (RTD): Relock delay that is adjustable from 0.5 to 30 seconds
- Automatic Voltage Selection (AVS) senses the voltage applied to the lock and responds accordingly
- Certifications: UL10C, UL1034, ANSI/BHMA A156.23
Herculite Door Bracket, No Options, Top Jamb (In-swing doors)
3 (H) x 12.5 (L) x 1.75 (D) in.
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
0° to 49°C (32° to 120° F)
.35A @ 24 VDC, .65A @ 12 VDC
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.