Connected Smart Keypad Z-Wave Lever (Satin Nickel)
Secure your home from anywhere when your smartphone is connected to the Camelot style residential smart keypad door lock and lever.
- Remote phone and internet management, powered by Z-Wave
- Out of the box ready. You’ll be up and running in 30 minutes time, so easy a young kid could put it in
- Safe and quick installation. Screwdriver is all that’s needed to mount lock
- Excellent protection. Uses highest commercially available level of encryption
- Setup unique 4-digit pass-codes for your family members, guests, or office staff (1 master code, plus 18 user capacity)
- Brilliant Satin Nickel finish. See bright brass and aged bronze
- ANSI Grade II quality certification
- Great for interior and exterior use on front entry doors, door to garage, back door. Weather-rated
- Wear-proof keypad is back-lit for easy night-time access
- Camelot trim with Accent lever
- Battery powered: 4AA’s included with purchase. Low-battery indicator on lock
- Emergency key-override using Schlage 5-pin cylinder
This is a Z-Wave device that can be controlled remotely by connecting it to one of these systems.
Home Automation is a style of living. It is about always being connected to the home you love. These systems* allow you to control your connected home devices such as door locks, thermostats, lights, motion sensors, cameras, water sensors, and more, all remotely from a computer or smartphone.
*Also works with Samsung SmartThings, Wink, Iris, ADT Pulse, Alarm.com, Honeywell, HomeSeer, LG Smart Security, Staples’ Connect, Harmony by Logitech, and many more.
Strengthen your Z-Wave network with a Signal Repeater
Looking to use voice commands to lock your door with Amazon Alexa? Simply pair the Schlage FE599 wireless lock to the VeraPlus controller and then enable the Vera skill inside the Alexa app. Speak “Alexa, lock the front door” to your Amazon Echo or Dot, and Vera will lock the door. Cool part is you can add electronic switches, Z-Wave LED bulbs, remote control outlets and other devices to create groups in Alexa for automating certain routines you manually do every day, like turning the lights off and locking the doors when you go to bed at night.
*Amazon, Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
6.844 (H) x 3.012 (W) x 3.247 (D) in.
8.196 (H) x 3.20 (W) x 3.135 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 3/4 in.
Front body: Weatherproof
|Inside Operating Temperature Range|
14°F to 120°F (-10°C to 49°C)
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 1/2 in.
Keypad – Digits, Smartphone/App
Lever Handle Door Locks
Audit Trail, Remote Control, Scheduling, Z-Wave
3 Year Electronics, Limited Lifetime Mechanical and Finish
Ring Video Doorbell
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Key operated notification on FE599NX using Z-Wave. We have a rental unit and using the code acces... answer nowAsked by Mike on May 13, 2021 12:30 PMA
The physical key is a complete manual override of the lock and does not trigger any electronics when used to bypass the combination. There is no setting that can be used to receive a notification of when a physical key is used for entry.
- Q Como quito un codigo de usuario en una chapa FE599? answer nowAsked by edgar agueros on February 16, 2021 2:35 PMA
Como eliminar un código de usuario?
1. Ingrese su codigo de programacion actual de 6 digitos
2. Presione el boton Schlage
3. Presione 2 en su teclado
4. Ingrese su codigo de usuario de 4 digitos que desea eliminar
5. Vuelva a ingresar el codigo de usuario de 4 digitos para confirmarlo
- Q Hello, I was wondering how can I change my passcode. How can I reset it? answer nowAsked by Paula on November 1, 2019 6:24 PMA
Use the following steps to restore your lock to factory settings:
1.) Remove the two mounting screws on the inside of the lock
2.) Disconnect the battery
3.) Press and release the Schlage button
4.) Reconnect the battery and wait for the Schlage button to stop glowing
5.) Press and hold the Schlage button until it glows green and the lock beeps
How do I add a new user code?
1.) Enter your current 6-digit programming code
2.) Press the Schlage button
3.) Press 1 on your keypad
4.) Enter your new 4-digit user code
5.) Re-enter your new 4-digit user code to confirm it
- Q Can I open lock with same sys. I use in my car to open the garage? answer nowAsked by Marty on September 6, 2019 7:32 PMA
This would depend on the system that is controlling your garage door. If it is a Z-Wave enabled system, you should be able to connect this unit to the hub that is controlling your existing devices.
- Q Am I able to see remotely which user codes opened doors and when? answer nowAsked by Gerald S Connolly on May 11, 2019 11:17 PMA
If you are remotely connected via the APP you can see the audit trail of when people entered.
- Q Can you set this up using wifi rather then a broadband connection hooked into Vera? answer nowAsked by Wendy on January 1, 2019 4:34 PMA
No, it is only designed to connect with a Z-wave Hub like Vera.
- Q How many different users/codes can I add at one time? For example, I would like three different ... answer nowAsked by troy s on December 17, 2018 10:29 AMA
You can have up to 19 total users at one time which includes one master code.
- Q I recently installed a Schlage BE469 on another door of my house, and have a second on the way. I... answer nowAsked by Bryan Morris on November 14, 2018 9:06 AMA
Yes, we do offer a keying service to have any new lock keyed to existing locks as long as they match the vendor and key type. Please contact our sales department to see if you can have your new locks keyed to match your existing system.
- Q I have two questions. The first is that I was looking to use a Wink Hub 2 with this lock so I can... answer nowAsked by Douglas Deitle on July 8, 2018 9:00 PMA
No, you do not need to subscribe to any other service if you are already pairing this with your own hub, the locks themselves do not carry subscription costs. If you are mounting this on a door with a deadbolt we highly recommend using wrap plates or remodeler plates to cover the deadbolt hole. We do sell these on our site and we would also encourage you to speak to our qualified sales staff to ensure you choose the right items for your specific project.