Connected Smart Keypad Z-Wave Lever (satin nickel)
Secure your home from anywhere when your smartphone is connected to the Camelot style residential smart keypad door lock and lever.
- Remote phone and internet management, powered by Z-Wave
- Out of the box ready. You’ll be up and running in 30 minutes time, so easy a young kid could put it in
- Safe and quick installation. Screwdriver is all that’s needed to mount lock
- Excellent protection. Uses highest commercially available level of encryption
- Setup unique 4-digit pass-codes for your family members, guests, or office staff (1 master code, plus 18 user capacity)
- Brilliant Satin Nickel finish. See bright brass and aged bronze
- ANSI Grade II quality certification
- Great for interior and exterior use on front entry doors, door to garage, back door. Weather-rated
- Wear-proof keypad is back-lit for easy night-time access
- Camelot trim with Accent lever
- Battery powered: 4AA’s included with purchase. Low-battery indicator on lock
- Emergency key-override using Schlage 5-pin cylinder
This is Z-Wave device that can be controlled remotely by connecting it to one of these systems.
Home Automation is a style of living. It is about always being connected to the home you love. These systems* allow you to control your connected home devices such as door locks, thermostats, lights, motion sensors, cameras, water sensors, and more, all remotely from a computer or smartphone.
*Also works with Samsung SmartThings, Wink, Iris, ADT Pulse, Alarm.com, Honeywell, HomeSeer, LG Smart Security, Staples’ Connect, Harmony by Logitech, and many more.
Strengthen your Z-Wave network with a Signal Repeater
Looking to use voice commands to lock your door with Amazon Alexa? Simply pair the Schlage FE599 wireless lock to the VeraPlus controller and then enable the Vera skill inside the Alexa app. Speak “Alexa, lock the front door” to your Amazon Echo or Dot, and Vera will lock the door. Cool part is you can add electronic switches, Z-Wave LED bulbs, remote control outlets and other devices to create groups in Alexa for automating certain routines you manually do every day, like turning the lights off and locking the doors when you go to bed at night.
*Amazon, Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
6.844 (H) x 3.012 (W) x 3.247 (D) in.
8.196 (H) x 3.20 (W) x 3.135 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 3/4 in.
Front body: Weatherproof
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-22°F to 151°F (-35°C to -66°C)
|Inside Operating Temperature Range|
14°F to 120°F (-10°C to 49°C)
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 1/2 in.
Keypad – Digits, Smartphone
Audit Trail, Remote Control, Scheduling, Z-Wave
3 Year Electronics, Limited Lifetime Mechanical and Finish
Customer Questions & Answers
If you are remotely connected via the APP you can see the audit trail of when people entered.
No, it is only designed to connect with a Z-wave Hub like Vera.
- Q How many different users/codes can I add at one time? For example, I would like three different ... answer nowA
You can have up to 19 total users at one time which includes one master code.
- Q I recently installed a Schlage BE469 on another door of my house, and have a second on the way. I... answer nowA
Yes, we do offer a keying service to have any new lock keyed to existing locks as long as they match the vendor and key type. Please contact our sales department to see if you can have your new locks keyed to match your existing system.
- Q I have two questions. The first is that I was looking to use a Wink Hub 2 with this lock so I can... answer nowA
No, you do not need to subscribe to any other service if you are already pairing this with your own hub, the locks themselves do not carry subscription costs. If you are mounting this on a door with a deadbolt we highly recommend using wrap plates or remodeler plates to cover the deadbolt hole. We do sell these on our site and we would also encourage you to speak to our qualified sales staff to ensure you choose the right items for your specific project.
- Q Can you unlock the lock with a 9volt battery if you have lost the key when battery is dead? answer nowA
No, this lock uses a key override should the batteries die. If you need a lock with the 9v back up you can look at the FE695 series, but it is not Z-wave compatible.
- Q I was wanting a lock that i can have access to view when the door is being unlocked. So I was won... answer nowA
While we do not offer Iris or have any information on that system, we do offer both Nexia and Vera home hubs. Both of these hubs will allow you to get notifications of who is using the lock and they will also provide an audit trail. The Nexia system does have a monthly cost while the Vera system is free. They both will also allow you to if you change your mind in the future add in additional items such as thermostats, light control, etc.
- Answered by the admin You will be able to remotely control this lock when properly paired with a Z-Wave hub. Below we have included our most popular options for Z-Wave hubs. https://www.gokeyless.com/product/veraplus/ https://www.gokeyless.com/product/behome247-home-automation-gateway/
- Answered by the admin This lock is designed for your passage lever or cylindrical portion of your door. This would be the bottom hole on your door where the deadbolt is the top hole. Additionally, these locks allow egress out of the building or door regardless of the state of the lock. The door is considered lock from the front side of the door where the keypad is if the "lock" button is pressed.
- Answered by the admin The handing on any of these Schlage residential locks are field reversible. The handles are only placed on the lock during the installation process so you can determine its proper orientation.