SCHLAGE Touch Keyless Touchscreen Lever – Camelot Trim, Accent Lever
SCHLAGE® just made the key obsolete! Because no key means no more fumbling in your pockets or digging around your purse. It also means Schlage Touch™ is 100% pick-proof and bump-proof. All in a low-profile design that’s incredibly sleek and—since it’s a Schlage— incredibly strong. Sorry, keys, but it’s better this way.
- Camelot collection. Also available in Century collection
- Lever model. Need this lock as a Deadbolt? Click here
- Fingerprint-resistant Touchscreen
- Keyless convenience – no more keys to lose, hide, carry or forget
- Interior Thumbturn: Used to put the lock in a locked or unlocked state
- 2 year battery life with 9V battery backup
- Quality finishes coordinate with lighting and plumbing
- LED Down Lighting on the numbers and lever
- Dedicated icons for low battery and programming mode
- 100% bump and pick proof
- Memory for 19 access codes
- Grade 2 Security Rating
- Limited Lifetime mechanical and finish warranty; 3 year electronics
5.38 (H) x 3 (W) x 2.709 (D) in.
5.40 (H) x 3 (W) x 2.781 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 3/4 in.
Front body: Weatherproof
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31°F to 151°F (-35°C to -66°C)
|Inside Operating Temperature Range|
14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C)
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 1/2 in.
Keypad – Digits
Grade 2 (Better)
Grade 2 (Better)
3 Year Electronics, Limited Lifetime Mechanical and Finish
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Does this lock have an auto lock feature which allows the door to lock automatically when the doo... answer nowAnswered by the admin
Yes, in the default setting it will auto lock everytime the door is closed. You do have the option to turn that feature off with the thumb turn on the back of the lock which will put the lock into a passage mode. You can turn that on or off at any time.
- Answered by the adminIf the batteries die before you can change them there are terminal connections on the front of the lock for you to use a 9v battery to power it enough for you to enter and then change the batteries. If the unit fails electronically or mechanically you will need a locksmith to bypass the lock.
- Answered by the adminWhile the exterior portion of this lock is weatherproof as designed for exterior door usage. It is not, however, weatherproof on the interior for gate usage.