SCHLAGE Touch BE375
- Electronic keypad with fingerprint-resistant screen
- Manual thrown deadbolt
- Camelot collection
SCHLAGE® just made the key obsolete! Because no key means no more fumbling in your pockets or digging around your purse. It also means Schlage Touch™ is 100% pick-proof and bump-proof. All in a low-profile design that’s incredibly sleek and—since it’s a Schlage— incredibly strong. Sorry, keys, but it’s better this way.
Note: Due to circumstances involving COVID-19, shipping times are delayed for Matte Black (622) finish Schlage products
- Camelot collection. Also available in Century collection
- Deadbolt security – manual locking. Need this lock in a Lever handle? Click here
- Fingerprint-resistant Touchscreen
- 2 year battery life with 9V battery backup
- LED Down Lighting on the numbers and lever
- Dedicated icons for low battery and programming mode
- Quality finishes coordinate with lighting and plumbing
- Installs in minutes with just a screwdriver
- Memory for 19 access codes
- Backset: Adjusts to 2-3/8″ (60mm) or 2-3/4″ (70mm)
- Battery: Included (9v)
- Grade 2 Security Rating
- Limited Lifetime mechanical and finish warranty; 3 year electronics
5.4 (H) x 3.0 (W) x 1.5 (D) in.
4.252 (H) x 2.839 (W) x 1.837 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in. (35mm)
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 3/4 in. (44mm)
Front body: Weatherproof
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31°F to 151°F (-35°C to -66°C)
|Inside Operating Temperature Range|
14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C)
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 1/2 in.
Keypad – Digits
Grade 2 (Better)
Grade 2 (Better)
3 Year Electronics, Limited Lifetime Mechanical and Finish
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Is there a thick door kit for this model? BE375 ....is it 02 007 answer nowAsked by September 21, 2020 9:19 PMonAnswered by the admin
Yes, the thick door kit for this model is the 02-007 kit found here!
- Q Is this just the deadbolt portion? Do I also need to purchase a handleset? I want to put on an ex... answer nowAsked by September 12, 2020 12:07 PMonAnswered by the admin
This model is only the deadbolt unit. We do carry this model in an entry bundle with a lower handle found here: Schlage FE375 Entrance Set
- Q Why does the green light at the bottom come on when I push the Schlage button? answer nowAsked by September 5, 2020 7:17 PMonAnswered by the admin
Pressing the Schlage button from the outside will typically allow you to unlock the door. This will give you a green light indicating that it was a success.
- Q Is this lock ZWave enabled. If not, is there a version that is? answer nowAsked by July 8, 2020 4:50 PMon
- Q Can I use the old face plate if the face plate that came with the lock does not fit? answer nowAsked by April 17, 2020 1:49 PMonAnswered by the admin
You may be able to but it is recommended to ensure that the bolt will easily fit into your existing faceplate. It may need to be adjusted slightly for full functionality.
- Q Is there a way to open the lock if the battery dies or the lock malfunctions? answer nowAsked by April 12, 2020 1:13 AMonA there are 2 tabs that you can touch a 9 volt battery to that will give it power so you can enter your code for entery
- Answered by the admin
Use the following steps to restore your lock to factory settings:
1.) Remove the two mounting screws on the inside of the lock
2.) Disconnect the battery
3.) Press and release the Schlage button
4.) Reconnect the battery and wait for the Schlage button to stop glowing
5.) Press and hold the Schlage button until it glows green and the lock beeps!
Once complete, your lock will be back to its factory default code and settings.
- Q Why would my lock be working backward when locked push Schlage button lock engaged turn to unlock... answer nowAsked by January 5, 2020 11:49 PMonAnswered by the admin
This typically is a clear indicator that the handing of the lock is backward. This means that your lock thinks it is installed on a right-hand door when it is actually installed on a left-hand door or vice versa. As this is an installation issue, you will need to remove the lock from the door to rectify this issue. When reinstalling the unit, you will want to ensure that your deadbolt is retracted (not extended) and that the manual knob of the lock is in a vertical position.
- Q Why does the outside lock spin loosely before unlocking? answer nowAsked by December 16, 2019 8:52 AMonAnswered by the admin
The manual knob will spin until a code is entered. At that time, the motor will move the solenoid into place and allow the knob to open the door.
- Q Do you have to punch your entire code in every time you leave? Or is there a quicker way to exit ... answer nowAsked by December 9, 2019 11:00 AMonAnswered by the admin
To lock the door from the outside, simply press the Schlage button at the top of the unit.