SCHLAGE Touch BE375
- Electronic keypad with fingerprint-resistant screen
- Manual thrown deadbolt
- Camelot collection
SCHLAGE® just made the key obsolete! Because no key means no more fumbling in your pockets or digging around your purse. It also means Schlage Touch™ is 100% pick-proof and bump-proof. All in a low-profile design that’s incredibly sleek and—since it’s a Schlage— incredibly strong. Sorry, keys, but it’s better this way.
- Camelot collection. Also available in Century collection
- Deadbolt security – manual locking. Need this lock in a Lever handle? Click here
- Fingerprint-resistant Touchscreen
- 2 year battery life with 9V battery backup
- LED Down Lighting on the numbers and lever
- Dedicated icons for low battery and programming mode
- Quality finishes coordinate with lighting and plumbing
- Installs in minutes with just a screwdriver
- Memory for 19 access codes
- Backset: Adjusts to 2-3/8″ (60mm) or 2-3/4″ (70mm)
- Battery: Included (9v)
- Grade 2 Security Rating
- Limited Lifetime mechanical and finish warranty; 3 year electronics
5.4 (H) x 3.0 (W) x 1.5 (D) in.
4.252 (H) x 2.839 (W) x 1.837 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in. (35mm)
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 3/4 in. (44mm)
Front body: Weatherproof
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31°F to 151°F (-35°C to -66°C)
|Inside Operating Temperature Range|
14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C)
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 1/2 in.
Keypad – Digits
Grade 2 (Better)
Grade 2 (Better)
3 Year Electronics, Limited Lifetime Mechanical and Finish
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Why would my lock be working backward when locked push Schlage button lock engaged turn to unlock... answer nowAsked by January 5, 2020 11:49 PMonAnswered by the admin
This typically is a clear indicator that the handing of the lock is backward. This means that your lock thinks it is installed on a right-hand door when it is actually installed on a left-hand door or vice versa. As this is an installation issue, you will need to remove the lock from the door to rectify this issue. When reinstalling the unit, you will want to ensure that your deadbolt is retracted (not extended) and that the manual knob of the lock is in a vertical position.
- Q Why does the outside lock spin loosely before unlocking? answer nowAsked by December 16, 2019 8:52 AMonAnswered by the admin
The manual knob will spin until a code is entered. At that time, the motor will move the solenoid into place and allow the knob to open the door.
- Q Do you have to punch your entire code in every time you leave? Or is there a quicker way to exit ... answer nowAsked by December 9, 2019 11:00 AMonAnswered by the admin
To lock the door from the outside, simply press the Schlage button at the top of the unit.
- Q Do all touchpad models have multiple codes capability? answer nowAsked by October 24, 2019 9:54 AMonAnswered by the admin
This will depend on the model and the manufacturer of the unit. For Schlage models, all of their units typically support multiple user codes.
- Answered by the admin
To change the battery on this lock, you will want to remove the black battery cover from the top of the inside portion. Once removed, simply disconnect and exchange the 9V battery inside before reinstalling the battery cover. It is recommended to exchange the batteries quickly and to ensure no keys on the keypad are pressed while the battery is disconnected.
- Q I have this exact lock which is awesome but I wanted to know what is the purpose of the two black... answer nowAsked by August 14, 2019 10:07 AMonAnswered by the admin
Rather than buttons, these two black pegs are actually a 9 volt tap for emergency situations. If your battery happens to lose its charge, you can hold a 9 volt battery to these contacts to power the lock and allow you to enter your code for entry.
No, this is not a home automation lock. You would need to have a lock that connects with a home automation hub such as our Schlage/Vra Plus kits. We would recommend that you speak with our home automation specialist team to ensure that you pick the best products for your home.
While this lock does not have that feature there are kits available for Home Automation that pair with other deadbolt locks that will allow an audit trail. Our Z-wave Starter Kit with the Vera Edge hub and Yale will allow you to accomplish this feature. You will need to have high-speed internet in the home in order to make it work.
- Q Will vera edge work with this lock so I can unlock it from my smartphone? answer nowAsked by August 25, 2018 5:04 PMonA
No, this is a standard keypad lock. For a lock that works with Vera you need a Z-wave capable lock such as the BE468.
- Q I noted that the description says the front body is weatherproof. How about the other side? I nee... answer nowAsked by April 5, 2018 8:13 PMonA The backside of the lock is not rated for outdoor use. The electronic components controlling the lock are on the interior side of the door protecting it from exterior issues.