SCHLAGE Touch BE375
- Electronic keypad with fingerprint-resistant screen
- Manual thrown deadbolt
- Camelot collection
SCHLAGE® just made the key obsolete! Because no key means no more fumbling in your pockets or digging around your purse. It also means Schlage Touch™ is 100% pick-proof and bump-proof. All in a low-profile design that’s incredibly sleek and—since it’s a Schlage— incredibly strong. Sorry, keys, but it’s better this way.
- Camelot collection. Also available in Century collection
- Deadbolt security – manual locking. Need this lock in a Lever handle? Click here
- Fingerprint-resistant Touchscreen
- 2 year battery life with 9V battery backup
- LED Down Lighting on the numbers and lever
- Dedicated icons for low battery and programming mode
- Quality finishes coordinate with lighting and plumbing
- Installs in minutes with just a screwdriver
- Memory for 19 access codes
- Backset: Adjusts to 2-3/8″ (60mm) or 2-3/4″ (70mm)
- Battery: Included (9v)
- Grade 2 Security Rating
- Limited Lifetime mechanical and finish warranty; 3 year electronics
5.4 (H) x 3.0 (W) x 1.5 (D) in.
4.252 (H) x 2.839 (W) x 1.837 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in. (35mm)
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 3/4 in. (44mm)
Front body: Weatherproof
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31°F to 151°F (-35°C to -66°C)
|Inside Operating Temperature Range|
14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C)
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 1/2 in.
Keypad – Digits
Grade 2 (Better)
Grade 2 (Better)
3 Year Electronics, Limited Lifetime Mechanical and Finish
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q I have this exact lock which is awesome but I wanted to know what is the purpose of the two black... answer nowAnswered by the admin
Rather than buttons, these two black pegs are actually a 9 volt tap for emergency situations. If your battery happens to lose its charge, you can hold a 9 volt battery to these contacts to power the lock and allow you to enter your code for entry.
No, this is not a home automation lock. You would need to have a lock that connects with a home automation hub such as our Schlage/Vra Plus kits. We would recommend that you speak with our home automation specialist team to ensure that you pick the best products for your home.
While this lock does not have that feature there are kits available for Home Automation that pair with other deadbolt locks that will allow an audit trail. Our Z-wave Starter Kit with the Vera Edge hub and Yale will allow you to accomplish this feature. You will need to have high-speed internet in the home in order to make it work.
No, this is a standard keypad lock. For a lock that works with Vera you need a Z-wave capable lock such as the BE468.
- Q I noted that the description says the front body is weatherproof. How about the other side? I nee... answer nowAnswered by the admin The backside of the lock is not rated for outdoor use. The electronic components controlling the lock are on the interior side of the door protecting it from exterior issues.
- Q Aside from drilling into this lock Is there any other way to bypass it ? I have this lock and my ... answer nowAnswered by the admin This lock is a standalone lock with no connectivity to the internet. If however you are looking for a lock that you can audit and see when it is open and closed I would suggest using the BE468 lock with a Vera hub to be able to control remotely. With this, you will be able to see the audit of who came in when and where. https://www.gokeyless.com/product/vera-edge-zwave-home-automation-system-hub/ https://www.gokeyless.com/product/schlage-connect-be468-camelot-touchscreen-deadbolt/
- Q If this is used in rental property, is it easy to disable/delete a code when a tenant moves out? answer nowAnswered by the admin Schlage provides very user-friendly instructions on adding and deleting codes. Additionally, you can utilize our technical staff to help in providing directions to these steps surrounding your lock.
- Q Does entering the code on the one unit, unlock the other? Is there a key fob? Can I use this with... answer nowAnswered by the admin
The BE375 lock is a stand alone deadbolt lock. When using your desired code the door will allow access for that lock and that lock only. Currently today Schlage has only designed this lock to work with a code and not a fob.