Push Button Exit Lock
$514.46 – $731.78
Keep it simple. The Simplex 5010 hits the top of the charts for security and reliability with easy keyless access. This heavy duty and fully mechanical keyless exit lock reduces the costs and problems associated with electronic maintenance, managing keys, and labor. Interfaces with today’s leading touchbar exit devices.
Volume pricing applied in cart
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- ADA compliant lock
- 100% Mechanical push-button lock
- Thousands of possible codes combinations
- Change code with change tool (provided)
- Auto-locking; interior exit/panic bar will determine if you can set the door to a free-pass thru mode by “dogging” the bar’s latch
- Universal mounting plate (included) simplifies installation and eliminates any requirement to stock different locks/plates for various exit devices
- Exit device compatibility: Arrow S1250, Arrow S3883F/S3800, Black & Decker (K-2) QED111/112, Cal Royal 9800, Cal Royal 2200, Corbin Russwin ED5200 / 5200A, Detex 1001B P1, Detex Detex 10/F10 Series, Dorex 8500R/8500F, Dorex 9500PR/9500FR, Dorma 9300 / 9300F, Dorma 9400B/F9400, Monarch 18R** / F-18R**, Precision 21 / FL 21, Sargent 2828, Sargent 3828, Sargent 8810E, Sargent 8800, Sargent 8888, Von Duprin 22 / 22F, Von Duprin 98 / 98F, Von Duprin 99 / 99F, Von Duprin 25, Von Duprin XP98/99, Yale YME2100/2100, Yale 7100 **Requires Special K-Hub Adapter
- Fits left and right swinging doors
- All hardware and instructions included with order
- Low maintenance, no batteries or wires
- Fits nearly all hinged doors
- Includes mechanical key override for emergency access
- 3-year manufacturer warranty
**Lock shipped standard with Schlage brand conventional cylinder for key override in 5021, 5031, and 5041 non-IC models.
8 7/8 (H) x 3 3/8 (W) x 4 1/16 (D) in., Lock with Plate: 10 7/16 (H) x 4 1/4 (W) x 4 1/16 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 1/4 in.
A156.2, Grade 1 (Best)
Grade 1 (Best)
1 to 5 Digits
Extra heavy-duty solid cast housings, Solid cast, ADA-compliant levers
Lever Handle Door Locks
Panic/Exit, Exit – Rim
Key, Keypad – Digits
Satin Chrome, Bright Brass, Dark Bronze
Best IC, Corbin IC, Standard Cylinder, Schlage IC
3-hour UL/ULC fire rating for A label doors and installed with an existing fire-rated exit device
3 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q how do I go about picking my key override? answer nowAsked by Don Breaux on February 17, 2022 9:13 AMA
If you select the question mark next to Key Override it will give you options on ordering cylinders. You can always select Standard Cylinder to receive the standard cylinder provided with this lock.
- Q Will this lock work with the American Eagle 4200 exit device sold on this website? answer nowAsked by m.lansing on February 25, 2020 11:33 AMA
Yes, this lock is compatible with the American Eagle 4200 exit device.
- Q Will this lock work with Hager 4700R exit device? answer nowAsked by m.lansing on February 25, 2020 11:32 AMA
This lock was not originally designed to retrofit a Hager 4700 exit device but should fit with the Kaba Exit Trim Adapter Kit. For more information, please contact our sales staff at 937-247-9327, option 1!