Push Button Exit Lock
$410.03 – $473.22
Interfaces with today’s leading touchbar exit devices.
Volume pricing applied in cart
- ADA compliant lock
- 100% Mechanical push-button lock
- Thousands of possible codes combinations
- Change code with change tool (provided)
- Auto-locking; interior exit/panic bar will determine if you can set the door to a free-pass thru mode by “dogging” the bar’s latch
- Universal mounting plate (included) simplifies installation and eliminates any requirement to stock different locks/plates for various exit devices
- Exit device compatibility: Arrow S1250, Arrow S3883F/S3800, Black & Decker (K-2) QED111/112, Cal Royal 9800, Cal Royal 2200, Corbin Russwin ED5200 / 5200A, Detex 1001B P1, Detex Detex 10/F10 Series, Dorex 8500R/8500F, Dorex 9500PR/9500FR, Dorma 9300 / 9300F, Dorma 9400B/F9400, Monarch 18R** / F-18R**, Precision 21 / FL 21, Sargent 2828, Sargent 3828, Sargent 8810E, Sargent 8800, Sargent 8888, Von Duprin 22 / 22F, Von Duprin 98 / 98F, Von Duprin 99 / 99F, Von Duprin 25, Von Duprin XP98/99, Yale YME2100/2100, Yale 7100 **Requires Special K-Hub Adapter
- Fits left and right swinging doors
- All hardware and instructions included with order
- Low maintenance, no batteries or wires
- Fits nearly all hinged doors
- Includes mechanical key override for emergency access
- 3-year manufacturer warranty
**Lock shipped standard with Schlage brand conventional cylinder for key override in 5021, 5031, and 5041 non-IC models.
8 7/8 (H) x 3 3/8 (W) x 4 1/16 (D) in., Lock with Plate: 10 7/16 (H) x 4 1/4 (W) x 4 1/16 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 1/4 in.
A156.2, Grade 1 (Best)
Grade 1 (Best)
1 to 5 Digits
Extra heavy-duty solid cast housings, Solid cast, ADA-compliant levers
Panic/Exit, Exit – Rim
Keypad – Digits
Satin Chrome, Bright Brass, Dark Bronze
Best IC, Corbin IC, Standard Cylinder, Schlage IC
3-hour UL/ULC fire rating for A label doors and installed with an existing fire-rated exit device
3 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Will this lock work with the American Eagle 4200 exit device sold on this website? answer nowAsked by m.lansing on February 25, 2020 11:33 AMAnswered by the admin
Yes, this lock is compatible with the American Eagle 4200 exit device.
- Q Will this lock work with Hager 4700R exit device? answer nowAsked by m.lansing on February 25, 2020 11:32 AMAnswered by the admin
This lock was not originally designed to retrofit a Hager 4700 exit device but should fit with the Kaba Exit Trim Adapter Kit. For more information, please contact our sales staff at 937-247-9327, option 1!