Push Button Combination Lock, Heavy Duty
$394.53 – $412.07
Volume pricing applied in cart
- ADA compliant lock
- 100% Mechanical HEAVY DUTY push button lock
- Fully bump and pick proof lock
- Thousands of possible codes combinations
- Auto-locking; can be ordered with passage mode feature in Simplex L1031 & L1041 models
- HEAVY DUTY Latch-bolt with deadlocking plunger
- Covers existing standard ASA 161 door hole
- Fits left and right swinging doors
- All hardware and instructions included with order
- Low maintenance, no batteries or wires
- Fits nearly all hinged doors
- Backset: 2-3/4″ included (2-3/8″ available at checkout) How do I measure?
- Warranty: 3-year manufacturer
7 3/8 (H) x 3 1/8 (W) x 3 3/16 (D) in.
9 (H) x 3 1/4 (W) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 1/4 in.
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Through-Bolt Hole(s), Edge Bore: 1 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 4 in.
1 to 5 Digits
Keypad – Digits
3-hour UL/ULC fire rating for A labeled doors
3 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Answered by the admin
No, this one is not designed to work with a panic bar. We would recommend the LP1010 by Kaba Simplex. Please contact our commercial sales department to help you make sure you get the correct lock for your panic bar.
- Q When this door lock is installed with the deadbolt at the top behind it, can the deadbolt above b... answer nowAnswered by the admin A mechanical deadbolt installed at the top above the lock will override the function and use of the lock until the deadbolt is retracted.
- Answered by the admin When you are standing in front of your door you want to look at what side your hinges are on. If the hinges are on the left when facing the door then you need a left handed lock. If the hinges are on the right then you need a right handed lock.
- Answered by the admin Those parts can be special ordered through one of our sales representatives. Please give them a call at 937-247-9327 option 1
- Answered by the admin The Simplex L1011 series lock is a mechanical pushbutton lock. It will only allow one code to be programmed. Because of its design, the code must be entered in the exact sequence as programmed. This adds additional layers of security compared to other competing push button models. If you are looking for a lock for multiple users please take a look at this electronic model. https://www.gokeyless.com/product/kaba-eplex-e2031xsll626-access-control-lock/
- Answered by the admin Yes, you would need the LL1021B model which will give you a removable core as your key override for that situation. We have provided the link below for your convenience. https://www.gokeyless.com/product/kaba-simplex-l1000-combination-door-lock/
- Answered by the admin No, this specific model is a stand-alone cipher lock. This means that when the door closes, you must under the correct number sequence in order to open the door. There is no feature to lock down the keypad from accepting the code. However, if you decided you want a feature where the keypad is not able to be used you can use the L1076 with the privacy switch that will act as a lockdown for you. Please check the link. https://www.gokeyless.com/product/simplex-l1076b-combination-lock-with-lockout/
- Q Customer purchased L1011 and when we got there the door had a schlage Mortised lock. Do you have ... answer nowAnswered by the admin Kaba does offer a mortise version of the L1011 lock. The product number you are looking for is the L8146. Below I have provided a link to that page. https://www.gokeyless.com/product/kaba-simplex-8146-keyless-mortise-lock/