$454.23 – $498.14
Security made simple. The Kaba Simplex L1011 is a heavy-duty pushbutton lever lock built to withstand high traffic and tough environments. No electronics, wires, or keys to worry about. Features auto-locking to ensure your door or gate is always locked behind you when it closes.
Volume pricing applied in cart
For more information or ordering assistance, please call our Commercial Project Specialists at 877-439-5377 ext 9003
- ADA compliant lock
- 100% Mechanical HEAVY DUTY push button lock
- Fully bump and pick proof lock
- Thousands of possible codes combinations
- Auto-locking; can be ordered with passage mode feature in Simplex L1031 & L1041 models
- HEAVY DUTY Latch-bolt with deadlocking plunger
- Covers existing standard ASA 161 door hole
- Fits left and right swinging doors
- All hardware and instructions included with order
- Low maintenance, no batteries or wires
- Fits nearly all hinged doors
- Backset: 2-3/4″ included (2-3/8″ available at checkout) How do I measure?
- Warranty: 3-year manufacturer
7 3/8 (H) x 3 1/8 (W) x 3 3/16 (D) in.
9 (H) x 3 1/4 (W) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 1/4 in.
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in., Through-Bolt Hole(s)
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 4 in.
1 to 5 Digits
2 3/4 in.
Lever Handle Door Locks
Keypad – Digits
3-hour UL/ULC fire rating for A labeled doors
3 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Yes what to do if the lock when pushing the code the buttons do not press in and the door will no... answer nowAsked by Marvin Fisher on April 7, 2022 6:17 PMA
There may be a jam on the internal mechanism or the code attempted is the wrong code.
- Q When I'm standing outside looking at the door and the door opens out and the hinges are on the ri... answer nowAsked by ken McKuhen on October 23, 2020 11:08 AMA
This style of door would require a right-handed lock.
- Q Does this need combination to be pushed for both entering and leaving or just for entering? Does ... answer nowAsked by Mario Padilla M.D. on August 24, 2020 3:58 PMA
For this model, a code will only need to be used when entering the door from the exterior. The lock itself will relock after a code is used to pass through the door.
- Q Can the code sequence include two buttons pushed simultaneously as one of the code entries? answer nowAsked by Kozosky on January 13, 2020 8:25 PMA
It certainly can! Two numbers may be pressed simultaneously as part of your combination.
- Q My door equipped with panic bar inside this kind of door lock work on it? answer nowAsked by Roman on March 21, 2019 3:52 PMA
No, this one is not designed to work with a panic bar. We would recommend the LP1010 by Kaba Simplex. Please contact our commercial sales department to help you make sure you get the correct lock for your panic bar.
- Q When this door lock is installed with the deadbolt at the top behind it, can the deadbolt above b... answer nowAsked by Jo on June 7, 2018 1:05 PMA A mechanical deadbolt installed at the top above the lock will override the function and use of the lock until the deadbolt is retracted.
- A When you are standing in front of your door you want to look at what side your hinges are on. If the hinges are on the left when facing the door then you need a left handed lock. If the hinges are on the right then you need a right handed lock.
- Q Lost the key for the plug to change code. Where can i get one? answer nowAsked by Steven on April 17, 2018 12:10 PMA Those parts can be special ordered through one of our sales representatives. Please give them a call at 937-247-9327 option 1