Push Button Lever (less core)
$443.67 – $459.15
Heavy duty auto-locking door lock, prepped for removable IC key cores.
- ADA compliant lock
- 100% Mechanical HEAVY DUTY push button lock
- Thousands of possible codes combinations
- Auto-locking; can be ordered with passage mode feature in Simplex L1031 & L1041 models
- HEAVY DUTY cylindrical latchbolt with deadlocking plunger
- Covers existing standard ASA 161 door hole
- Fits left and right swinging doors
- All hardware and instructions included with order
- Low maintenance, no batteries or wires
- Backset: 2 3/4″ included (2 3/8″ available at checkout) How do I measure?
- Fits nearly all hinged doors
- Prepped for key override. When you choose Best IC – Prep you may use your own small-format IC cores in this lock, including Best, Falcon, KSP, and Arrow. When you choose one of the other name brand IC preps, you can then use that name brand IC core in the lock. When you need us to supply the core, simply order at checkout
- 3-year manufacturer warranty
7 3/8 (H) x 3 1/8 (W) x 3 3/16 (D) in.
9 (H) x 3 1/4 (W) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 1/4 in.
1 to 5 Digits
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in., Through-Bolt Hole(s)
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 4 in.
ADA-compliant levers, Cast front housing, unified trim plate
Keypad – Digits
3-hour UL/ULC fire rating for A labeled doors
3 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
Absolutely, we offer this model with the core included. You can order the L1021B which includes a Falcon IC core, the L1021S (Schlage core), L1021C (Corbin core), L1021M (Medeco core), or L1021R (Sargent core). If you have an existing Schlage key system, you'll want to choose the Schlage model. If you don't have a key system in place, choose the L1021B with the falcon key core. We can also key your cores alike when ordering multiple locks.