Smart Access Technologies Rotary Lock System
Smart Cabinet Lock and Controller Kit
$159.99 – $224.99
Now THIS is smart access! The Smart Access Technologies Rotary Lock System provides secure keyless access to your cabinets using a fingerprint and electronic rotary lock. Up to 200 unique fingerprints can be used. No need to fumble with keys or enter a code, simply place your finger to the sensor and watch the magic happen!
- Smart Cabinet Lock kit with electronic rotary lock, access controller and fingerprint sensor
- Designed to work on vanities, furniture and a wide variety of storage cabinets
- Electronic Release, Push to Close
- Water Resistant Meets IP67
- It can be installed outdoors or inside refrigerated cabinets
- Made from stainless steel and zinc alloy
- Only quality materials used – no plastic construction
- Operates against high mechanical loads
- Compact latch and housing minimizes space requirements and maintains a clean concealed exterior look
- Internal switch for latch open/close output signal
- Convenient mechanical override can be used which enables manual release during power failure
- Optional emergency unlock cable and key set available (must be purchased separately)
- Easy installation
- Low power requirements
- Pull Force 880 lbs (Certified to 569 lbs)
- Cover included to provide installation versatility and ease of installation, can be installed on wood, plastic, composite, metal*
- The FingerTouch fingerprint sensor provides quick unlocking and locking with a fingerprint
- Up to 200 fingerprints can be recorded, No keys or large digital keypads are needed
- Integral position sensor that enables the electronic lock to sense the position of the door/drawer
- Residential, commercial and office applications include kitchen, bathroom and closet cabinetry, alcohol cabinets, nightstands, file cabinets, desks, and general storage cabinets made of wood
- Remote Locking and Unlocking via Bluetooth and system controller
- Set Electronic Locks to relock automatically
- Fingerprint registration
- Audio notifications
*NOTE: External controller required for metal cabinet installations
Need ordering assistance or additional options? Please call our cabinet project specialists at 877-439-5377 ext. 1006
Meet the first high-quality, keyless electronic smart cabinet locking system! The Smart Access Rotary Lock System comes complete with everything you need for operation. Expand your smart home from an entry door to now include your home or office cabinets and drawers. Transform your desks, nightstands, the liquor cabinet, and much more into smart storage spaces. The best part? No more fumbling around with keys, cards, or keypads, simply use your fingerprint for access.
This system includes the FingerTouch sensor, 1 or 2 rotary locks, and dual channel 3-port controller. Each channel can be independently controlled with the app. The FingerTouch sensor will unlock both channels simultaneously and can be configured with up to 2 of the rotary locks. The rotary lock has an electronic push out feature which pushes the door or drawer slightly open for quick and easy access. Simply close the door or drawer and it will auto lock after each use.
Once connected to the Smart Access app, you can manage all of your Smart Access equipped cabinets and drawers right from your smartphone. The Smart Access app allows you to remotely access your lock via Bluetooth and the controller, set your electronic locks to relock automatically, manage fingerprints and receive audio notifications. Up to 200 fingerprints can be registered to the app. You will know exactly what is going on with your cabinets as the controller will alert you if a door or drawer was left or forced open by sounding an audio alert (alert can be turned off in the app). This is due to the Integral position sensor which allows your electronic lock to sense the position of the door or drawer.
- 3-Port Controller
- Power Adapter
- FingerTouch Sensor
- Rotary Electronic Lock
- Mounting Cover
- Mounting Hardware
- Designed for Wood, Wood Products, Composite, Plastic, Glass or Metal Cabinets and Furnishings
- The distance required behind drawer for Lock 3.125 in
- Drill Bit 25MM for Finger Touch Sensor Installation
- Access to power adapter DC Jack is required
- In the event of Electrical Power failure, the provided emergency USB power cable can be used to operate the system during an electrical power outage
System Component Connections
Note: SmartAccess Electronic Lock shown
*Experience in carpentry or professional installation service is recommended
Controller: 5.5 (H) x 3.9 (W) x 1.2 (D) in., Sensor: Diameter .98 in.
2.75 (H) x 4 (W) x .5 (D) in.
Auto Relocking, Auto Unlocking, Remote Control
Smart Access Technologies
Smart Access Technologies
CE, FCC, RoHS
0°F to 140°F
1 Year Limited
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Does the lock have to use the fingerprint or can it be controlled solely from the app? answer nowAsked by October 11, 2021 11:28 AMonAnswered by the admin
This model can be unlocked via Bluetooth from the mobile SmartAccess app.