Manual Re-Lock Keyless Storefront Lock
The Trilogy DL1250 is a DIY stand-alone access control solution that can quickly be installed on your aluminum-frame narrow stile doors. Suitable for gyms, storefronts, offices, and more. This lock supports 100 users. Smart, user-friendly, and revolutionizes key management. Forget the days of having to re-key and change out locks.
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Fitness Centers/Gyms, Storefronts, Managed Properties, Showrooms, Retail, Airports, Restaurants, Campuses, Movie Theaters, Schools, Offices, Pharmacies
- Wire-free, narrow stile, stand-alone lock
- Retrofits traditional keyed-in aluminum store doors with Adams Rite 4070, MS1850S, and MS1950S Series deadbolt locks
- Outside trim only; inside deadbolt lever hardware and deadbolt available at checkout
- Field proven familiar Trilogy name
- 100 user capacity
- Programming is a snap. Upgrade to DL1300 to program via PC
- Compact styling
- Program one-time entry codes, quick passage mode, passage mode, emergency and service codes, and lockout codes
- WeatherPROOF performance
- Simple installation; instructions included
- Long battery life; uses 2 standard off the shelf lithium 3V batteries, included
- Visual and audible low battery alerts
- Key override; includes a 1 3/8″ long mortise cylinder from the manufacturer and 2 keys. All mortise cylinders are interchangeable so if you have a name brand one you want to use you can, or we sell name brand ones. Please call us at (877) 439-5377 for custom cylinder orders
- 2-year manufacturer warranty
DIY stand-alone access control solution that can quickly be installed on your aluminum-frame glass storefront doors. The DL1250 with turn-piece supports a hundred, 3-5 digit pass-codes. It is smart, user-friendly, and revolutionizes key management. Proven reliable, it will minimize liability from key copies, and propped open doors. Forget the days of having to re-key and change out locks each time you have a personnel change. In fact, the first time you don’t have to make the call to the locksmith, you will recover your investment.
14 3/8 (H) x 1 5/8 (D) x 1 3/4 (W) in.
3-Volt CR123A Lithium
3 to 5 Digits
|Outside Operating Temperature Range
-31° to 151°F (-35° to 66°C)
|Door Stile Width
Minimum 2 in.
Alarm Lock Trilogy
Key, Keypad – Digits
1 1/2 in., 1 1/8 in., 31/32 in.
2 Year Manufacturer
|Door Thickness Minimum
1 3/4 in.
*Basic email support only. Additional support time available for a fee.
You are not comparing apples to apples when shopping for Trilogy locks online.
GoKeyless is a full service company and backs up its sales support with product and technical support.
What good is the lock to you when you have to spend countless hours trying to find the answer to something when you could have just contacted the experts.
In addition to answering technical questions for you — troubleshooting only, does not include training, or programming — our agents are also available for paid training on importing your users, communicating with the lock, establishing your mission critical access schedules, navigating the software, and utilizing all of the features and functions of your new access control system.
Technical Support Hours: M-F 9am-5pm EST
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q does this lock automatically relock itself after a certain amount of time? answer nowAsked by October 30, 2018 4:16 PMonA
No, it cannot lift or lower the swing bolt. It can lock and unlock the knob to allow you to move the swing bolt but it cannot actuate the swing bolt itself.
- Q I have an adams rite dead bolt installed installed in commercial 2 "wide aluminum frame glass doo... answer nowAsked by October 26, 2017 12:29 PMonA The DL1200 line is designed to fit and be installed on a standard 2" aluminum storefront door. Depending on the Adams Rite deadbolt you have, it sounds that this lock will integrate with your current hardware.