Fitness Centers/Gyms, Storefronts, Managed Properties, Showrooms, Retail, Airports, Restaurants, Campuses, Movie Theaters, Schools, Offices, Pharmacies
- Wire-free, standalone lock with turn-piece
- Keypad-entry electronic security for aluminum storefront & glass office doors
- Retrofits traditional keyed-in narrow stile doors with Adams Rite 4510, 4900 Series, 1850, 1950, 4710, 4070, 4730, and MS1850S, and MS1950S Series locks
- Outside trim only; inside exit paddle and deadlatch, and inside deadbolt lever hardware and deadbolt (for 4070, MS1850S, and MS1950S) available at checkout
- Field proven familiar Trilogy name
- 2000 user capacity
- Program at lock, or using Windows PC based software
- Must purchase the PC interface cables at checkout in order transfer your user data to the lock and download and review your audit trail. (software CD included with purchase of cables, or can be downloaded from Alarm Lock website)
- Real-time clock lets you scheduled up to 500 timed events, including Holiday schedules. Program lock to auto lock at certain times, or auto-unlock. Program times when certain users or groups of users can gain access
- Multilevel user setup: Master, Manager, Supervisor and Basic Users
- Program one-time entry codes, quick passage mode, passage mode, emergency and service codes, and lockout codes
- WeatherPROOF performance
- Program allowable entry time from 3-15 seconds; how long user has once they enter pin before door re-locks
- Greater security with “Temporary Keypad Lockout” after 3 unsuccessful code-entry attempts
- Audit Trail with Time/Date Stamp for a printable record of all electronic activity – use the DTM hand held or a laptop computer to download audit trail data from lock (PC and DTM interface cables required – available at checkout)
- Real Time Clock Allows logging of events to within 1 second of accuracy
- 40,000 Event Audit Trail Log
- Simple installation; instructions included
- Long battery life – uses 2 standard off the shelf lithium 3V batteries, included
- Visual and audible low battery alerts
- Key override; includes a 1 3/8″ long mortise cylinder from the manufacturer and 2 keys. All mortise cylinders are interchangeable so if you have a name brand one you want to use you can, or we sell name brand ones. Please call us at (877) 439-5377 for custom cylinder orders
- 2-year manufacturer warranty
Program access times and combat lost keys and lockouts with the DL1325. It features timed lock/unlock, audit trail, and the ability to use a convenient DTM data transfer module to upload your user schedules from your desktop or laptop computer. This electronic access lock is a cost-friendly key management solution for your narrow stile, aluminum glass doors. A one-time financial commitment gets you a powerful, 2000 user capacity, easy to maintain keyless entry system that will pay for itself each and every time you don't have to re-key or change your locks. See DL1350 with turn-knob
14 3/8 (H) x 1 5/8 (D) x 1 3/4 (W) in.
1 3/4 in.
3-Volt CR123A Lithium
3 to 6 Digits
|Timed Entry Allowance|
3 to 15 sec.
|Event Audit Trail|
500, Automated Unlock/Lock
Vandal Resistant, Zinc Alloy
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31° to +151°F (-35° to +66°C)
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 2 in.
Audit Trail, Passage Mode, Scheduling
Keypad – Digits
1 1/2 in., 1 1/8 in., 31/32 in.
2 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q If my lock is not the Adams Rite, and a different type, what can I do to make this work ? answer nowAsked by July 14, 2018 8:26 PMonA
It would depend on what you have and how it interfaces with your current key cylinder. As most of the mortise cylinders use Adams Rite cams for narrow stile doors the application should still work, but we would recommend speaking with our sales staff and sending pictures so that they can determine if this will work for you or if you need to go a different direction.
- Q I operate out of a store front with the stile door. Do i need to purchase a separate locking mech... answer nowAsked by December 6, 2017 10:26 AMonA It really depends on the hardware that you have. On a typical install, we suggest the use of an Adams Rite MS1850 as the recommended hardware to go this lock. If your current deadbolt is this model then you would be fine. We also suggest that you contact our knowledgeable sales staff on this to ensure you have the right components to this lock for complete installation. They can be reached at 937-247-9327 option 1 https://www.gokeyless.com/product/adams-rite-ms1850s-deadlock/