Electronic Lock with Privacy and Lockout
$645.58 – $701.77
The Trilogy DL4100 is a keyless, coded solution for your doors. Manage this lock using the keypad or by using your PC with the software. It features timed access, audit trail, and the ability to upload user schedules from your PC. Solve the problem of left or propped open doors forever. Suitable for securing panic exits at hospitals, schools, restaurants and more!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- Heavy Duty, BHMA Grade 1 lock with UL 3 hr. fire rated cylindrical latch
- Privacy/Lockout Feature: Engaged by pushing button on interior lock body – assures lock cannot be opened from front-entry side. During any privacy-session, the red LED on the outer, keypad-side of the door will flash to indicate that the room is occupied. Privacy duration can be programmed to “time-out” after preset duration.
- Programmable Residency feature to prevent accidental lockouts
- Iconic bilingual Privacy and Residency Instructional Signs supplied with lock For use on inside door to give operational use, in English and Spanish language
- Remote Release Kit for ‘Buzz-In’
- Rugged clutch mechanism insures long life & durability
- 500 timed schedule capacity, including 4 “quick schedules” for programming the 4 most common time schedules in one step
- 2000 User Codes: Master, Manager, Supervisor and Basic Users. Also one-time entry code
- WeatherPROOF performance
- Times entry allowance from 5-15 seconds
- Greater security with “Temporary Keypad Lockout” after 3 unsuccessful code-entry attempts
- Audit Trail with Time/Date Stamp for a printable record of all electronic activity
- Real Time Clock Allows logging of events to within 1 second of accuracy
- Relay may be programmed to energize when one or more selected events occur
- 4 Time-Out functions allow a user to enable other users or unlock the lock for some time period without needing to return to the lock
- 1600 Audit trail history per timed event schedule
- Latchbolt is UL listed, 3 hour fire rated
- Easy to install. Retrofits most cylindrical locksets and digital locks
- Available in standard key override and inter-changeable core models accepting 6 or 7 pin cores from Arrow, Best, Falcon, or KSP. Other IC core preps available
- Backset: 2 3/4″ included (2 3/8″ available at checkout) How do I measure?
- Battery Operation – No Wiring!: 5 AA’s; low battery alerts; lock may be hard-wired with 9VDC or 9VAC power supply for remote release / battery backup (9V’s sold separately)
- Keypad: All metal, 12 button. All functions programmable through keypad/software
- Warranty: 2 year manufacturer
Ideal for on-call rooms, classrooms, file rooms, fitting rooms, restrooms, and darkrooms, the Trilogy DL4100 lock features timed lock/unlock, audit trail, and the ability to use a hand-held DTM data transfer module to upload your user data and access schedules from a desktop computer. The DL4100 is a proven access control solution that you manage by fingertip at the lock’s keypad, or by using your laptop or desktop PC with the software that is included. (computer connecting cables required and sold separately at checkout – software CD included with purchase of cables, or can be downloaded from Alarm Lock website) The software features a simple to follow user interface giving you total control. You can even review who entered and when. Need to establish access privileges? Done. Simply use the built-in multi-level programming functions to create your group or individual user codes, master and management codes, passage codes, and emergency or service codes. Vandal-resistant and perfect for securing college and school classroom doors, single-occupancy restrooms, dressing rooms, darkrooms, hospital on-call/sleeping rooms, executive offices, confidential filing rooms, and more!
8 (H) x 3 1/4 (W) x 1 7/8 (D) in.
8 1/4 (H) x 3 1/4 (W) x 1 11/16 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 5/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 7/8 in.
3 to 6 Digits
|Event Audit Trail|
500, Automated Unlock/Lock
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31° to 151°F (-35° to 66°C)
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in., Through-Bolt Hole(s)
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 4 1/2 in.
2 3/4 in.
Alarm Lock Trilogy
Audit Trail, Passage Mode, Privacy, Scheduling, Timed Codes
Lever Handle Door Locks
Key, Keypad – Digits
Grade 1 (Best)
UL 3 hr. latch
2 Year Manufacturer
*Basic email support only. Additional support time available for a fee.
You are not comparing apples to apples when shopping for Trilogy locks online.
GoKeyless is a full service company and backs up its sales support with product and technical support.
What good is the lock to you when you have to spend countless hours trying to find the answer to something when you could have just contacted the experts.
In addition to answering technical questions for you — troubleshooting only, does not include training, or programming — our agents are also available for paid training on importing your users, communicating with the lock, establishing your mission critical access schedules, navigating the software, and utilizing all of the features and functions of your new access control system.
Technical Support Hours: M-F 9am-5pm EST
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q How long is the overall battery life? How long does the privacy light stay on? answer nowAsked by August 17, 2021 9:41 AMonA
The battery life of this model has an average of 2 years. The LED light will remain illuminated for the duration of the privacy period to indicate that the room is occupied unless the privacy duration is set to infinite. On this setting, the LED is disabled.
- Q Assuming that once the Lock-out button has been engaged that the door can still be open from the ... answer nowAsked by February 15, 2021 2:00 PMonA
Correct! The physical key is a manual override and will unlock the outside unit regardless of settings or privacy features.
- Q You can set the code remotely correct? Any software purchase needed with it? answer nowAsked by December 29, 2020 6:25 PMonA
This lock does not have the ability to be programmed remotely. For this feature, you would need a Networx version such as the DL6100. For the DL4100, this lock can be programmed directly at the keypad or through a laptop using the DL-Windows software. Programming from the DL-Windows software would require you to plug into the lock directly to make any updates.
To remove the handle from the DL4100, you will need to insert the override key and turn this 15 degrees clockwise. While in this position, insert a pin or the included knob catch pin into the small hole on the side of the handle and press down to depress the lever catch. With this pin pushed down, the handle will pull away from the door and allow you to install a new handle in its place.
- Q With the BEST core set up, does this accept a 5 or 6 pin core? answer nowAsked by December 2, 2016 8:44 PMonA
With the BEST IC it's a 6-pin.