Trilogy ETDL Keypad Access For Panic Bars – PC Programmable
$752.21 – $784.29
Please note the push bar pictured is not included. Sold separately.
- Heavy Duty, BHMA Grade 1 lock
- Exit Device Compatibility: Von Duprin 99, Cal Royal 9800, Corbin ED5000, Yale 7100, Dorma 9300, Arrow 3800, Sargent 8800, Precision 1100, Precision 2100 (requires PB21 plate), and American Eagle 6200 bars. When ordering please select your existing panic bar model so that we may ship you the correct, compatible ETDL lock. Otherwise, if your current bar is not listed, we sell a number of brand-name push bars that you can add to your order at checkout.
- Rugged clutch mechanism insures long life & durability
- 500 Timed Lock/Unlock Schedules; including 4 “quick schedules” for programming the 4 most common time schedules in one step
- First manager in scheduling – solves the snow day issue for schools (“First Person In” stops unauthorized persons from gaining access to doors set on timed auto-unlock)
- 2000 User Codes: Master, Manager, Supervisor and Basic Users. Also one-time entry code
- Weatherproof performance
- Timed entry allowance from 5-15 seconds
- Greater security with “Temporary Keypad Lockout” after 3 unsuccessful code-entry attempts
- Audit Trail with Time/Date Stamp for a printable record of all electronic activity
- Real time clock allows logging of events to within 1 second of accuracy
- 4 Time-Out functions allow a user to enable other users or unlock the lock for some time period without needing to return to the lock
- Door Thickness: 1 3/4″ – 1-7/8″ (Extended Spindles available for thicker doors)
- Handing is field reversible
- Easy to install. Retrofits to panic bars of most major manufacturers
- Battery housing mounts above panic bar on interior side of door
- Key override – uses a standard rim cylinder (provided by manufacturer) to operate key override function. All rim cylinders are interchangeable. When you want to use a name brand rim cylinder (your own, or you can buy one from us) in the lock, then you will need to purchase a matching cylinder adapter kit for that brand
- Battery operation: 5 AA’s; appx. 60,000 cycles; low battery alerts; lock may be hard-wired with 9VDC or 9VAC power supply for remote release / battery backup (9V’s sold separately)
- Keypad: All metal, 12 button. All functions programmable through keypad/software. Proximity antenna housing molded of ultra high strength, impact resistant Lexan
- Warranty: 2-year manufacturer
Maximize security, and solve the problem of left open and propped open doors with the safe, strong, and easy to use Trilogy ETDL access control system. It features timed lock/unlock, audit trail, and the ability to use the hand-held DTM data transfer module to upload your user schedules from your desktop computer. A laptop may be used as well in lieu of the DTM module. The ETDL is a proven key management solution for your exit doors. You manage this lock by fingertip at the lock's keypad, or by using your laptop or desktop PC with the software. (computer connecting cables required and sold separately at checkout - software CD included with purchase of cables, or can be downloaded from Alarm Lock website) The software features a simple to follow user interface giving you total control. You can even review who entered and when. Need to establish access privileges? Done. Simply use the built-in multi-level programming functions to create your group or individual user codes, master and management codes, passage codes, and emergency or service codes. This vandal-resistant, all metal push button lock is perfect for securing panic exits at hospitals, schools, restaurants, movie theaters, airports, retail stores, offices, pharmacies, and more!
11.25 (H) x 3 (W) x 3.5 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/4 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 7/8 in.
3 to 6 Digits
|Event Audit Trail|
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
+151°F ~ -31°F
Audit Trail, Scheduling, Passage Mode
Panic/Exit, Exit – Rim
Keypad – Digits
Grade 1 (Best)
2 Year Manufacturer
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 5 in.
Customer Questions & Answers
- Answered by the admin This lock will work with the Von Duprin panic bar style. Also, this lock is PC programmable utilizing the Alarm Lock software.
- Q I have a Sargent 90. Will that work with the TRILOGY ETDL KEYPAD ACCESS LOCK FOR PANIC BARS – PC ... answer nowAnswered by the admin Unforantely no this lock will not work that device. You can, however, switch out the panic hardware and replace it with the American Eagle line which will work with the system. https://www.gokeyless.com/product/american-eagle-6200eo-rim-panic-touchbar/
- Answered by the admin Depending on the panic hardware you have, these locks should work with that door style. Please give our sales professionals a call to ensure you get the right lock with your panic configuration at 937-247-9327 option 3.
- Q will this keypad work with an existing Yale 7000 series panic bar? I see that it will work with a... answer nowAnswered by the admin This lock is compatible with the Yale 7100 series. I would take a look at the specs of the 7000 as you have described with the specs of the 7100 and compare if they match. If they do then this model will work with the lock.
- Q I know that it can stay unlock/lock at timed intervals such as store hours. But Can I manually ov... answer nowAnswered by the admin
Yes you have a couple of different options if your panic bar has a dogging feature. First you can use the dogging feature on your panic bar. The second is you can use specific programming command functions at the keypad to override any pre-set passage schedules you have.