Keypad Access for Panic Bars
$830.57 – $873.35
The Trilogy ETDL is a keyless solution for your exit doors. Manage this lock using the keypad or by using your PC with the software. It features timed access, audit trail, and the ability to upload user schedules from your PC. Solve the problem of left or propped open doors forever. Suitable for securing panic exits at hospitals, schools, restaurants and more!
Panic bar/exit device sold separately.
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- Heavy Duty, BHMA Grade 1 lock
- Exit Device Compatibility: Von Duprin 99, Cal Royal 9800, Corbin ED5000, Yale 7100, Dorma 9300, Sargent 8800, Precision 1100, Precision 2100 (requires PB21 plate), and American Eagle 6200 bars. When ordering please select your existing panic bar model so that we may ship you the correct, compatible ETDL lock. Otherwise, if your current bar is not listed, we sell a number of brand-name push bars that you can add to your order at checkout.
- Rugged clutch mechanism insures long life & durability
- 500 Timed Lock/Unlock Schedules; including 4 “quick schedules” for programming the 4 most common time schedules in one step
- First manager in scheduling – solves the snow day issue for schools (“First Person In” stops unauthorized persons from gaining access to doors set on timed auto-unlock)
- 2000 User Codes: Master, Manager, Supervisor and Basic Users. Also one-time entry code
- Weatherproof performance
- Timed entry allowance from 5-15 seconds
- Greater security with “Temporary Keypad Lockout” after 3 unsuccessful code-entry attempts
- Audit Trail with Time/Date Stamp for a printable record of all electronic activity
- Real time clock allows logging of events to within 1 second of accuracy
- 4 Time-Out functions allow a user to enable other users or unlock the lock for some time period without needing to return to the lock
- Door Thickness: 1 3/4″ – 1-7/8″ (Extended Spindles available for thicker doors)
- Handing is field reversible
- Easy to install. Retrofits to panic bars of most major manufacturers
- Battery housing mounts above panic bar on interior side of door
- Key override – uses a standard rim cylinder (provided by manufacturer) to operate key override function. All rim cylinders are interchangeable. When you want to use a name brand rim cylinder (your own, or you can buy one from us) in the lock, then you will need to purchase a matching cylinder adapter kit for that brand
- Battery operation: 5 AA’s; appx. 60,000 cycles; low battery alerts; lock may be hard-wired with 9VDC or 9VAC power supply for remote release / battery backup (9V’s sold separately)
- Keypad: All metal, 12 button. All functions programmable through keypad/software. Proximity antenna housing molded of ultra high strength, impact resistant Lexan
- Warranty: 2-year manufacturer
Maximize security, and solve the problem of left open and propped open doors with the safe, strong, and easy to use Trilogy ETDL access control system. It features timed lock/unlock, audit trail, and the ability to use the hand-held DTM data transfer module to upload your user schedules from your desktop computer. A laptop may be used as well in lieu of the DTM module. The ETDL is a proven key management solution for your exit doors. You manage this lock by fingertip at the lock’s keypad, or by using your laptop or desktop PC with the software. (computer connecting cables required and sold separately at checkout – software CD included with purchase of cables, or can be downloaded from Alarm Lock website) The software features a simple to follow user interface giving you total control. You can even review who entered and when. Need to establish access privileges? Done. Simply use the built-in multi-level programming functions to create your group or individual user codes, master and management codes, passage codes, and emergency or service codes. This vandal-resistant, all metal push button lock is perfect for securing panic exits at hospitals, schools, restaurants, movie theaters, airports, retail stores, offices, pharmacies, and more!
11.25 (H) x 3 (W) x 3.5 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/4 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 7/8 in.
3 to 6 Digits
|Event Audit Trail|
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31° to 151°F (-35° to 66°C)
Alarm Lock Trilogy
Audit Trail, Passage Mode, Scheduling, Timed Codes
Lever Handle Door Locks
Panic/Exit, Exit – Rim
Key, Keypad – Digits
Grade 1 (Best)
2 Year Manufacturer
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 5 in.
*Basic email support only. Additional support time available for a fee.
You are not comparing apples to apples when shopping for Trilogy locks online.
GoKeyless is a full service company and backs up its sales support with product and technical support.
What good is the lock to you when you have to spend countless hours trying to find the answer to something when you could have just contacted the experts.
In addition to answering technical questions for you — troubleshooting only, does not include training, or programming — our agents are also available for paid training on importing your users, communicating with the lock, establishing your mission critical access schedules, navigating the software, and utilizing all of the features and functions of your new access control system.
Technical Support Hours: M-F 9am-5pm EST
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q How many entry codes can you have? Example if we had 50 employees could they all have their very ... answer nowAsked by June 29, 2023 12:13 PMonA
This lock can store up to 2000 unique codes.
- Q Does it come with a cord to program or do you have to purchase it separately? answer nowAsked by August 25, 2022 3:46 PMonA
The lock can be programmed directly at the keypad without any additional hardware, or with the DL-Windows software using the AL-PCI2u cable that is sold separately.
- Q Will this lock work with a 99/98 rim panic exit device? answer nowAsked by August 10, 2021 4:19 PMonA
This model is verified to operate the VonDuprin 99 panic device. You will need to select the panic device that you are pairing the lock to before adding the ETDL to your cart.
- Q Is all programming done via the keypad or can it be done via a PC connected to the lock? How is t... answer nowAsked by April 29, 2021 11:17 PMonA
All programming can be done manually at the lock or through the DL-Windows PC software. The audit log can only be viewed if you are using DL-Windows for programming. For this model, this is done by plugging into the lock with the AL-PCI2u cables (from either a Laptop or an AL-DTM) and uploading this information into DL-Windows for your records.
- Q Are these locks heat sensitive? Will they operate in a direct sunlight install? answer nowAsked by September 10, 2019 6:27 PMonA
The operational temperature of this unit is between 151°F - -31°F and there should be no issue with installing these units in direct sunlight.
- Q Do you sell patented key lock cylinders for this door lock? answer nowAsked by April 23, 2019 9:58 PMonA
Yes, you can purchase the Medeco key system for this lock. Please contact our commercial sales team as they will be able to assist you in getting the correct setup for this lock.
- Q All of the locks at our facilities have "BEST" lock cores, will this lock be compatible with our ... answer nowAsked by April 8, 2019 2:15 PMonA
You would need to choose the cylinder adapter kit to go with the lock and make sure you select the Best IC kit.