Keypad Access for Panic Bars
$752.21 – $784.29
Please note the push bar pictured is not included. Sold separately.
- Heavy Duty, BHMA Grade 1 lock
- Exit Device Compatibility: Von Duprin 99, Cal Royal 9800, Corbin ED5000, Yale 7100, Dorma 9300, Arrow 3800, Sargent 8800, Precision 1100, Precision 2100 (requires PB21 plate), and American Eagle 6200 bars. When ordering please select your existing panic bar model so that we may ship you the correct, compatible ETDL lock. Otherwise, if your current bar is not listed, we sell a number of brand-name push bars that you can add to your order at checkout.
- Rugged clutch mechanism insures long life & durability
- 500 Timed Lock/Unlock Schedules; including 4 “quick schedules” for programming the 4 most common time schedules in one step
- First manager in scheduling – solves the snow day issue for schools (“First Person In” stops unauthorized persons from gaining access to doors set on timed auto-unlock)
- 2000 User Codes: Master, Manager, Supervisor and Basic Users. Also one-time entry code
- Weatherproof performance
- Timed entry allowance from 5-15 seconds
- Greater security with “Temporary Keypad Lockout” after 3 unsuccessful code-entry attempts
- Audit Trail with Time/Date Stamp for a printable record of all electronic activity
- Real time clock allows logging of events to within 1 second of accuracy
- 4 Time-Out functions allow a user to enable other users or unlock the lock for some time period without needing to return to the lock
- Door Thickness: 1 3/4″ – 1-7/8″ (Extended Spindles available for thicker doors)
- Handing is field reversible
- Easy to install. Retrofits to panic bars of most major manufacturers
- Battery housing mounts above panic bar on interior side of door
- Key override – uses a standard rim cylinder (provided by manufacturer) to operate key override function. All rim cylinders are interchangeable. When you want to use a name brand rim cylinder (your own, or you can buy one from us) in the lock, then you will need to purchase a matching cylinder adapter kit for that brand
- Battery operation: 5 AA’s; appx. 60,000 cycles; low battery alerts; lock may be hard-wired with 9VDC or 9VAC power supply for remote release / battery backup (9V’s sold separately)
- Keypad: All metal, 12 button. All functions programmable through keypad/software. Proximity antenna housing molded of ultra high strength, impact resistant Lexan
- Warranty: 2-year manufacturer
Maximize security, and solve the problem of left open and propped open doors with the safe, strong, and easy to use Trilogy ETDL access control system. It features timed lock/unlock, audit trail, and the ability to use the hand-held DTM data transfer module to upload your user schedules from your desktop computer. A laptop may be used as well in lieu of the DTM module. The ETDL is a proven key management solution for your exit doors. You manage this lock by fingertip at the lock's keypad, or by using your laptop or desktop PC with the software. (computer connecting cables required and sold separately at checkout - software CD included with purchase of cables, or can be downloaded from Alarm Lock website) The software features a simple to follow user interface giving you total control. You can even review who entered and when. Need to establish access privileges? Done. Simply use the built-in multi-level programming functions to create your group or individual user codes, master and management codes, passage codes, and emergency or service codes. This vandal-resistant, all metal push button lock is perfect for securing panic exits at hospitals, schools, restaurants, movie theaters, airports, retail stores, offices, pharmacies, and more!
11.25 (H) x 3 (W) x 3.5 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/4 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 7/8 in.
3 to 6 Digits
|Event Audit Trail|
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
+151°F ~ -31°F
Audit Trail, Passage Mode, Scheduling
Panic/Exit, Exit – Rim
Keypad – Digits
Grade 1 (Best)
2 Year Manufacturer
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 5 in.
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Are these locks heat sensitive? Will they operate in a direct sunlight install? answer nowAsked by September 10, 2019 6:27 PMonAnswered by the admin
The operational temperature of this unit is between 151°F - -31°F and there should be no issue with installing these units in direct sunlight.
- Q Do you sell patented key lock cylinders for this door lock? answer nowAsked by April 23, 2019 9:58 PMonA
Yes, you can purchase the Medeco key system for this lock. Please contact our commercial sales team as they will be able to assist you in getting the correct setup for this lock.
- Q All of the locks at our facilities have "BEST" lock cores, will this lock be compatible with our ... answer nowAsked by April 8, 2019 2:15 PMonA
You would need to choose the cylinder adapter kit to go with the lock and make sure you select the Best IC kit.