Trilogy Networx DL1300NW
Narrow Stile Digital Lock
A slim lock big on features with proven Alarm Lock durability. Trilogy Networx removes the hassle of physical lock access for audit trails, programming, and unlocking your door, saving you valuable time and money. Existing lock features are expanded through Networx, allowing for remote access capabilities such a system-wide free-passage mode, 10 second emergency global lockdown, key fob lock control and more.
- Pushbutton digital security-keypad
- Battery Operation; Includes 4 AA batteries
- Low battery audible and visual alerts
- Commercial grade durability in a keyless entry system requiring no wiring
- Retrofits traditional keyed-in aluminum store doors with Adams Rite 4510, 4900 Series, 1850, 1950, 4710, and 4730 locks
- Outside trim only; inside exit paddle and deadlatch available at checkout
- Program at lock or through Networx
- Field proven Trilogy name; ensures long life and reliability
- Enrolled users gain access by PIN
- Real-time clock lets you scheduled up to 500 timed events, including Holiday schedules. Program lock to auto lock at certain times, or auto-unlock. Program times when certain users or groups of users can gain access
- 5000 User Codes through Networx including: Master, Manager, Supervisor and Basic Users
- Program passage mode, emergency and service codes, group-lockout, and group-enable codes.
- Weatherproof performance
- Proximity antenna housing molded of ultra high strength, impact resistant Lexan
- Audit Trail with Time/Date Stamp for a printable record of all electronic activity
- Real Time Clock Allows logging of events to within 1 second of accuracy
- 40,000 Audit trail event log
- Key override; includes a 1 3/8″ long mortise cylinder from the manufacturer and 2 keys. All mortise cylinders are interchangeable so if you have a name brand one you want to use you can, or we sell name brand ones. Please call us at (877) 439-5377 for custom cylinder orders
- 2-year manufacturer warranty
- 40,000 event time/date-stamped audit trail by user
- 500 event schedule/real time clock (e.g. lock/unlock by time)
- Communicate wirelessly via Ethernet, Bluetooth LE or 802.11B/G – eliminating door-to-door programming and audit trail retrieval and network-wide emergency lockdown features
- Unsurpassed 5-year+ battery life, typical
- Trilogy Networx and gateway modules have an integral transceiver for highly-efficient 900MHz bidirectional communications
- In 10 seconds, activate emergency global lockdown from the Networx PC, any Networx lock or Keyfob RR-4BUTTON
- System-wide free-passage enable or disable
- Locks support up to 5000 users with 3-6 digit numeric PIN codes
- On demand, in seconds, wirelessly change users, schedules, lock features or retrieve audit trails of up to 40,000 events/lock from any networked PC
- Unattended programming updates or event log retrievals can be scheduled, saving manpower and productive time
- Seamless upgrade path for original Trilogy users – intermix with existing Trilogy standalone lock installations and share the same DL-WINDOWS database
- Secure 128bit AES PC encryption and proprietary RF-link lock communication encryption
- Remote System Management – VPN-connection/remote capability for accessing the Networx system and controlling 63 locks on a single gateway to a maximum of 2000 locks with 32 gateways
- Wireless locks are fully keypad programmable and can be up and functioning before their wireless network is configured – IT departments don’t have to coordinate with physical security or locksmiths
- Free Alarm Lock DL-WINDOWS software doesn’t require a dedicated computer, special computer network, or costly server software licenses – it simply runs as a secure Microsoft Windows-based application
Requires a Networx Gateway for remote and wireless Networx features
Alarm Lock doesn’t make anything second rate, including this new Networx equipped digital lock for aluminum narrow-stile doors. If you own or manage a fitness center, storefront, strip-mall, or office building it’s time to stop spending time and money tracking keys, re-keying and replacing inferior locks with other inferior locks. Invest in this state-of-the-art, keyless entry system which pays you back each time you avoid a call to the locksmith. Wirelessly access lock features through Trilogy Networx, such as audit trails, scheduling, user management, passage mode, and the 10 second global emergency lockdown, right from your desktop or laptop. This commercial grade system mounts to your door right from the box by drilling a few extra holes. If you’re comfortable putting a door knob in at your home, you can handle this with ease. The DL1300NW is a must for any business with aluminum frame glass entry doors.
Requires a Networx Gateway for wireless Networx features
14 3/8 (H) x 1 5/8 (D) x 1 3/4 (W) in.
1 3/4 in.
3 to 6 Digits
5,000 with Networx
|Timed Entry Allowance|
3 to 15 sec.
|Event Audit Trail|
500, Automated Unlock/Lock
Vandal Resistant, Zinc Alloy
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31° to +151°F (-35° to +66°C)
Audit Trail, Passage Mode, Scheduling
Lever Handle Door Locks
Keypad – Digits
1 1/2 in., 1 1/8 in.
900MHz, IEEE 802.11b/g
Up to 328 ft. indoors
2 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Can I unlock or lock the doors from my phone or laptop while off site? answer nowAsked by December 6, 2020 2:37 PMonAnswered by the admin
In order to unlock the doors offsite, you would either need a computer that is connected on site that you are able to remote into or the Networx gateway will need to be set up using a WAN address so that it can be accessed outside of your network through the DL-Windows software. Unfortunately, the software does not natively support mobile connectivity as it needs to be installed locally on a Windows-based PC.
- Q Can I program the user codes from a remote location via WiFi? answer nowAsked by October 18, 2020 3:13 PMonAnswered by the admin
Typically the computer and gateway would need to be onsite with the lock to make changes. However, if the software is installed on a laptop or remote server, the gateway installed onsite can be setup with a WAN address to accept remote programming.
- Q Will this work with a hookbolt mortise lock? This would be a sliding door application so hook is ... answer nowAsked by September 11, 2020 11:30 AMonAnswered by the admin
This model is designed to be used with standard mortise deadlatches and is not recommended for swing bolt locking mechanisms.
- Q 1 of our doors with the narrow stile with only keyed entry from outside and a push bar for exit f... answer nowAsked by April 19, 2020 8:48 AMonAnswered by the admin
Yes, this lock can work for both applications and the lock can be programmed to open and close at specified times throughout the day.
- Q If we enter a pin number to open lock/door, will it stay unlocked until...…….. each time used for... answer nowAsked by December 8, 2019 9:20 PMonAnswered by the admin
If you are using the DL-Windows software, you can set codes to be Toggle codes so that the door will remain unlocked until the code is entered again to lock the door.
- Q Does this product require a costly program, or a monthly payment to function? answer nowAsked by November 11, 2019 9:34 AMonAnswered by the admin
This unit can be programmed as a stand-alone unit or it can be managed through the DL-Windows software. There is no monthly subscription for using the management software.