Trilogy Networx DL6100
Commercial Remote Control Door Lock
$1,037.14 – $1,107.14
Please note wireless hub pictured not included. Sold separately.
- Heavy-duty ANSI Grade 1 wireless door lock
- Cylindrical deadlatch locking mechanism
- Supports up to 5000 users via 3-6 digit PINs
- Execute new network-wide capabilities including emergency priority global lockdown or unlock from any Networx lock, or the network’s PC
- Operates on (4) C size batteries that are included
- Unsurpassed 5-year+ battery life; no supplementary power supplies needed
- Wireless programming requires DL-Windows software (Download FREE at Alarmlock.com website) and Networx Gateway (sold separately)
- Manage up to 63 locks per AL-IME2 gateway, and 2000 locks system wide using gateways and wireless expanders
- On demand user, and user group scheduling (500 timed schedule capacity)
- On demand audit trail reporting with time/date stamp (Prior 35,000 events)
- Offline programming may be done at the DL6100’s 12-button keypad
- T2, and T3 Trilogy customers who maintain user and door information can continue to use their existing DL-Windows database to seamlessly manage Networx. Add one new Networx lock, or 2000 to existing system
- Uninterrupted Door Access Usage: Lock retains all programming and data even in the event of power outage or server offline occurrence
- Bi-directional communication using highest level of commercially available encryption (128-bit AES PC)
- Remote System Management: Accomplished with VPN/remote capability
- 1 Button remote release (sold separately)
- Weatherproof for installation in harsh settings
- Key Override: Includes standard 6-Pin cylinder with Schlage SC1 keyway. You may also use other Schlage cylinders, or Corbin-Russwin CL, Sargent 480, ASSA 65-611, & Lori cylinders
- Satin chrome BHMA US26D finish
- Handing: Field reversible
- Backset: 2 3/4″ provided (2 3/8″ sold separately at checkout)
No need to get the IT department involved with Trilogy Networx. As easy to setup as installing a cordless telephone, both small businesses and multi-location companies find Trilogy Networx perfect for capitalizing on the benefits from online access control. Trilogy Networx eliminates signing keys in and out, maintaining key inventories, and worrying about unaccounted keys. The Networx DL6100 delivers high-level protection, improved oversight, and maximum value at a minimum cost. Building on the platinum-plated reputation of the Trilogy T2, and T3 access control locks, Trilogy Networx introduces advanced, performance driven security and convenience in a stand-alone, affordable keyless entry system to help you eradicate the security hazards posed by door keys. With a few clicks, Networx lets you manage your site's doors and users centrally from one computer. Physically maneuvering from door to door to delete an employee's credential, lockout all users, and pull an audit trail gets eliminated - you can do it in near real-time (under 10 seconds) at your PC. Requiring NO wiring, NO splitters/repeaters, NO hardwiring to host/server, NO extra power supplies, and NO controllers/panels, Trilogy Networx locks and gateway modules contain an integral receiver for super-efficient 900MHz bi-directional communications. The result? Longer range, and less interference. This provides you a comprehensive online access control system without the need for wiring out to doors, or channeling wire through doors to electrify the opening. Beyond the evident time saving features of having mainstream access control functionality through a few strokes on your keyboard, you can do never before things with Networx. In the event of a security breach, or environmental emergency, this access control system lets you execute a network wide lockdown/unlock command so you can track and control who gets access and where. Life-saving technology such as this can mean the difference between a total disaster or an averted one. Hospitals, Institutions, Restaurants, Movie Theaters, Airports, Retail, Offices, Pharmacies, and more!
8 (H) x 3 1/4 (W) x 1 7/8 (D) in.
8 1/4 (H) x 3 1/4 (W) x 1 11/16 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 5/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 7/8 in. (Thicknesses up to 3 1/2 in. may be special ordered at additional cost)
3 to 6 Digits
|Event Audit Trail|
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Through-Bolt Hole(s), Edge Bore: 1 in.
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
+151°F ~ -31°F
Trilogy, Trilogy Networx
Audit Trail, Scheduling, Remote Control, Privacy/Lockdown, Passage Mode
Keypad – Digits
Best IC, Standard Cylinder
Grade 1 (Best)
UL 3 hr. Latch
2 Year Manufacturer
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 5 in.
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Hello! I would like to contact with you about the most simple and reliable RFID long-range access...There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
- Answered by the admin The antenna is installed with the back portion of the lock. There is no way to change the antenna around.
- Answered by the admin When the handle is engaged a green light will flash only after a valid code has been entered. If no code was entered and the handle is turned down no lights will illuminate on the lock.
- Answered by the admin These locks are designed to wirelessly communicate with a gateway that then communicates to a computer. Please see the link below for information surrounding the gateway. https://www.gokeyless.com/product/trilogy-networx-al-ime2-version-2-gateway/
- Q Does each lock come with an antenna device or can you use multiple locks with 1 antenna device? answer nowAnswered by the admin Each lock is designed with its own RF antenna. Using that technology you can then communicate back to the gateway which can communicate with up to 64 locks on a single unit. https://www.gokeyless.com/product/trilogy-networx-al-ime2-version-2-gateway/
- Answered by the admin
You'll either need to be on a WAN network connected back to that PC or use a third party software such as LogMein.
- Q Can this lock be 'locked' open during certain hours? We want to use the key code for afterhours o... answer nowA
Yes it can. Using command functions at the keypad you can enable/disable passage mode, and permanent passage mode. Timed passage mode may also be programmed into the lock using the DL-Windows software. Schedules take priority over the passage mode command, which is why there is the permanent passage mode function.
The interior side does have a matching lever for a free egress at all times.
- Q What is the range on the lock? We have a remote location where this would be installed. answer nowAnswered by the admin
The effective range of the gateways for the DL6100 is 200' with a direct line of site in an enclosure installed on the outside of a building. However, any obstructions or items that would interfere with the signal will either decrease the distance or cut it off from the lock. The best option is to have a router in the off-site building connected to the internet and then port forwarded back to your own network on a subnet connected to your servers where the software is to be installed. Our techs can work with your IT people to assist with mapping this out.
- Q Does the application that runs on the server come with the lock or is it an additional purchase (... answer nowAnswered by the admin
The software is downloaded from the manufacturer. It is not a live monitored software so there is not a need to keep it running. If you want to do so though you can minimize it and keep it open.
- Q 1. Is this lock normal operating mode expected to be connected to a server all the time or is the... answer nowAnswered by the admin
Yes it is expected that you will be connected at all times to a PC/Sever in order to program the users and retrieve/download audit trails. However, the lock is capable of working by itself with what ever last information was programmed into it until it is re-connected to the PC/Sever and updated with new information.