Trilogy Networx DL6100
Commercial Remote Control Door Lock
$875.62 – $1,072.83
The Trilogy Networx DL6100 provides advanced, performance driven security and convenience in a stand-alone, affordable keyless entry system. Manage doors and users centrally from one computer. No more need for wiring out to doors, or channeling wire through doors to electrify the opening. Suitable for use in offices, hospitals, movie theaters, and more.
Please note: Wireless hub pictured is not included. It is available for purchase separately.
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
|GK Care Technical Support
Hourly rate for GoKeyless clients only (reg. rate is $115/hour) Read More
|Custom Setup & Programming
Let us do the work for you. We get you up and running. Read More
- Heavy-duty ANSI Grade 1 wireless door lock
- Cylindrical deadlatch locking mechanism
- Supports up to 5000 users via 3-6 digit PINs
- Execute new network-wide capabilities including emergency priority global lockdown or unlock from any Networx lock, or the network’s PC
- Operates on (4) C size batteries that are included
- Unsurpassed 5-year+ battery life; no supplementary power supplies needed
- Wireless programming requires DL-Windows software (Download FREE at Alarmlock.com website) and Networx Gateway (sold separately)
- Manage up to 63 locks per AL-IME2 gateway, and 2000 locks system wide using gateways and wireless expanders
- On demand user, and user group scheduling (500 timed schedule capacity)
- On demand audit trail reporting with time/date stamp (Prior 35,000 events)
- Offline programming may be done at the DL6100’s 12-button keypad
- T2, and T3 Trilogy customers who maintain user and door information can continue to use their existing DL-Windows database to seamlessly manage Networx. Add one new Networx lock, or 2000 to existing system
- Uninterrupted Door Access Usage: Lock retains all programming and data even in the event of power outage or server offline occurrence
- Bi-directional communication using highest level of commercially available encryption (128-bit AES PC)
- Remote System Management: Accomplished with VPN/remote capability
- 1 Button remote release (sold separately)
- Weatherproof for installation in harsh settings
- Key Override: Includes standard 6-Pin cylinder with Schlage SC1 keyway. You may also use other Schlage cylinders, or Corbin-Russwin CL, Sargent 480, ASSA 65-611, & Lori cylinders
- Satin chrome BHMA US26D finish
- Handing: Field reversible
- Backset: 2 3/4″ provided (2 3/8″ sold separately at checkout)
No need to get the IT department involved with Trilogy Networx. As easy to setup as installing a cordless telephone, both small businesses and multi-location companies find Trilogy Networx perfect for capitalizing on the benefits from online access control. Trilogy Networx eliminates signing keys in and out, maintaining key inventories, and worrying about unaccounted keys. The Networx DL6100 delivers high-level protection, improved oversight, and maximum value at a minimum cost. Building on the platinum-plated reputation of the Trilogy T2, and T3 access control locks, Trilogy Networx introduces advanced, performance driven security and convenience in a stand-alone, affordable keyless entry system to help you eradicate the security hazards posed by door keys. With a few clicks, Networx lets you manage your site’s doors and users centrally from one computer. Physically maneuvering from door to door to delete an employee’s credential, lockout all users, and pull an audit trail gets eliminated – you can do it in near real-time (under 10 seconds) at your PC. Requiring NO wiring, NO splitters/repeaters, NO hardwiring to host/server, NO extra power supplies, and NO controllers/panels, Trilogy Networx locks and gateway modules contain an integral receiver for super-efficient 900MHz bi-directional communications. The result? Longer range, and less interference. This provides you a comprehensive online access control system without the need for wiring out to doors, or channeling wire through doors to electrify the opening. Beyond the evident time saving features of having mainstream access control functionality through a few strokes on your keyboard, you can do never before things with Networx. In the event of a security breach, or environmental emergency, this access control system lets you execute a network wide lockdown/unlock command so you can track and control who gets access and where. Life-saving technology such as this can mean the difference between a total disaster or an averted one.
Hospitals, Institutions, Restaurants, Movie Theaters, Airports, Retail, Offices, Pharmacies, and more!
8 (H) x 3 1/4 (W) x 1 7/8 (D) in.
8 1/4 (H) x 3 1/4 (W) x 1 11/16 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum
1 5/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum
1 7/8 in.
3 to 6 Digits
|Event Audit Trail
2 3/4 in.
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in., Through-Bolt Hole(s)
|Outside Operating Temperature Range
-31° to 151°F (-35° to 66°C)
Alarm Lock Trilogy, Trilogy Networx
Audit Trail, Lockdown, Passage Mode, Remote Control, Scheduling, Timed Codes
Lever Handle Door Locks
Key, Keypad – Digits
Best IC, Standard Cylinder
Grade 1 (Best)
UL 3 hr. Latch
2 Year Manufacturer
|Door Stile Width
Minimum 5 in.
*Basic email support only. Additional support time available for a fee.
You are not comparing apples to apples when shopping for Trilogy locks online.
GoKeyless is a full service company and backs up its sales support with product and technical support.
What good is the lock to you when you have to spend countless hours trying to find the answer to something when you could have just contacted the experts.
In addition to answering technical questions for you — troubleshooting only, does not include training, or programming — our agents are also available for paid training on importing your users, communicating with the lock, establishing your mission critical access schedules, navigating the software, and utilizing all of the features and functions of your new access control system.
Technical Support Hours: M-F 9am-5pm EST
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Does this model allow for a panic bar to be installed on the inside? answer nowAsked by September 6, 2023 10:33 AMonA
If you are looking for a model that is compatible with panic bar hardware and retains Networx wireless compatibility, you would need the Trilogy ETDLN.
- Q What is the price of the wireless gateway hub? Can our existing router and modem in our office be... answer nowAsked by January 5, 2021 10:51 AMonA
The wireless gateway for the Trilogy Networx system can be found here: Trilogy Al-IME2
This gateway is designed to establish a connection through your network from the DL-Windows software to the lock and needs to be connected to your router or modem to communicate back to the software. The router or modem itself does not have the ability to communicate to your lock directly
- Q Is this a keypad entry from both sides of the door or is the exit side free mechanical exit? What... answer nowAsked by November 16, 2020 11:13 PMonA
The inside (exit) handle is not locking and will always retract the latch when turned. If the battery power within the lock is fully drained, the interior handle will still open the door but the keypad side will not unlock without the physical override key. The latch included is free shutting and the handle does not need to be turned to secure the door after entry.
- Q Can you have the antenna on the outside of the lock rather than the inside answer nowAsked by July 24, 2018 11:25 AMonA The antenna is installed with the back portion of the lock. There is no way to change the antenna around.
- Q Does turning the lever when opening the door cause any lights or displays to activate? answer nowAsked by January 30, 2018 8:24 AMonA When the handle is engaged a green light will flash only after a valid code has been entered. If no code was entered and the handle is turned down no lights will illuminate on the lock.
- Q can it be hardwired for communication to the control / computer? answer nowAsked by January 22, 2018 2:00 PMonA These locks are designed to wirelessly communicate with a gateway that then communicates to a computer. Please see the link below for information surrounding the gateway. https://www.gokeyless.com/product/trilogy-networx-al-ime2-version-2-gateway/
- Q Does each lock come with an antenna device or can you use multiple locks with 1 antenna device? answer nowAsked by November 15, 2017 3:57 PMonA Each lock is designed with its own RF antenna. Using that technology you can then communicate back to the gateway which can communicate with up to 64 locks on a single unit. https://www.gokeyless.com/product/trilogy-networx-al-ime2-version-2-gateway/
- Q If i have a pc on site. How do I program or monitor from a remote location? answer nowAsked by May 1, 2017 8:09 AMonA
You'll either need to be on a WAN network connected back to that PC or use a third party software such as LogMein.
- Q Can this lock be 'locked' open during certain hours? We want to use the key code for afterhours o... answer nowAsked by February 19, 2017 10:22 AMonA
Yes it can. Using command functions at the keypad you can enable/disable passage mode, and permanent passage mode. Timed passage mode may also be programmed into the lock using the DL-Windows software. Schedules take priority over the passage mode command, which is why there is the permanent passage mode function.
The interior side does have a matching lever for a free egress at all times.