Trilogy Networx ETPDN
Wireless Networking Prox/PIN Exit Lock
- Heavy-duty ANSI Grade 1 wireless card exit lock
- Exit Device Compatibility: Von Duprin 99, Cal Royal 9800, Corbin ED5000, Yale 7100, Dorma 9300, Arrow 3800, Sargent 8800, Precision 1100, Precision 2100 (requires PB21 plate), and American Eagle 6200 bars. When ordering please select your existing panic bar model so that we may ship you the correct, compatible ETPDN lock. Otherwise, if your current bar is not listed, we sell a number of brand-name push bars that you can add to your order at checkout.
- Supports up to 5000 users via 3-6 digit PINs, or HID prox cards
- Compatible with any HID 125kHZ prox cards 26-48bit
- Execute new network-wide capabilities including emergency priority global lockdown or unlock from any Networx lock, or the network’s PC
- Operates on (4) C size batteries that are included
- Unsurpassed 5-year+ battery life; no supplementary power supplies needed
- Wireless programming requires DL-Windows software (Download FREE at Alarmlock.com website) and Networx Gateway (sold separately)
- Manage up to 63 locks per AL-IME2 gateway, and 2000 locks system wide using gateways and wireless expanders
- On demand user, and user group scheduling (500 timed schedule capacity)
- On demand audit trail reporting with time/date stamp (Prior 35,000 events)
- Offline programming may be done at the ETPDN’s 12-button keypad, or prox card reader
- T2, and T3 Trilogy customers who maintain user and door information can continue to use their existing DL-Windows database to seamlessly manage Networx. Add one new Networx lock, or 2000 to existing system
- Uninterrupted Door Access Usage: Lock retains all programming and data even in the event of power outage or server offline occurrence
- Bi-directional communication using highest level of commercially available encryption (128-bit AES PC)
- Remote System Management: Accomplished with VPN/remote capability
- 1 Button remote release (sold separately)
- Weatherproof for installation in harsh settings
- Key Override: Standard rim cylinder (provided by manufacturer) to operate key override function is supplied. All rim cylinders are interchangeable. When you want to use a name brand rim cylinder (your own, or you can buy one from us) in the lock, then you will need to purchase a matching cylinder adapter kit for that brand
- Satin chrome BHMA US26D finish
- Fits standard commercial doors (Extended Spindles available for thicker doors)
- 2-year manufacturer warranty
No need to even get the IT department involved with Trilogy Networx. As easy to setup as installing a cordless telephone, both small businesses and multi-location companies find Trilogy Networx perfect for capitalizing on the benefits from online access control. Trilogy Networx eliminates signing keys in and out, maintaining key inventories, and worrying about unaccounted keys. The Networx ETPDN delivers high-level protection, improved oversight, and maximum value at a minimum cost. Building on the platinum-plated reputation of the Trilogy T2, and T3 access control locks, Trilogy Networx introduces advanced, performance driven security and convenience in a stand-alone, affordable keyless entry system to help you eradicate the security hazards posed by door keys. With a few clicks, Networx lets you manage your site’s doors and users centrally from one computer. Physically maneuvering from door to door to delete an employee’s credential, lockout all users, and pull an audit trail gets eliminated – you can do it in near real-time (under 10 seconds) at your PC. Requiring NO wiring, NO splitters/repeaters, NO hardwiring to host/server, NO extra power supplies, and NO controllers/panels, Trilogy Networx locks and gateway modules contain an integral receiver for super-efficient 900MHz bi-directional communications. The result? Longer range, and less interference. This provides you a comprehensive online access control system without the need for wiring out to doors, or channeling wire through doors to electrify the opening. Beyond the evident time saving features of having mainstream access control functionality through a few strokes on your keyboard, you can do never before things with Networx. In the event of a security breach, or environmental emergency, this access control system lets you execute a network wide lockdown/unlock command so you can track and control who gets access and where. Life-saving technology such as this can mean the difference between a total disaster or an averted one.
Hospitals, Institutions, Restaurants, Movie Theaters, Airports, Retail, Offices, Pharmacies, and more!
11.25 (H) x 3 (W) x 3.5 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/4 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 7/8 in.
3 to 6 Digits
|Event Audit Trail|
500, Automated Unlock/Lock
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 5 in.
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31 to +151F (-35 to +66C)
Trilogy, Trilogy Networx
Audit Trail, Passage Mode, Privacy/Lockdown, Remote Control, Scheduling
Lever Handle Door Locks
Panic/Exit, Exit – Rim
Key, Keypad – Digits, Proximity Card/Fob
Grade 1 (Best)
2 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q I have a Marks 9900 crash bar which option should I choose? answer nowAsked by November 22, 2019 3:42 PMonAnswered by the admin
For this model, I would recommend contacting our sales staff at 937-247-9327, option 1 to place an order for the ETPDNS1G/26DM99 model that works with the Marks 9900 panic bar.
- Q How many different schedules can be set for controlling access by individuals or groups? For exam... answer nowAsked by August 22, 2019 4:16 AMonAnswered by the admin
The Trilogy system has no limit to schedules that can be added for users or groups. However, the lock can only support up to 4 different groupings. After these are used, each user will need to be restricted individually if they are going to have different access times.
- Q Can we control entry access by day of week and time by user / pin? answer nowAsked by June 27, 2019 3:02 PMonAnswered by the admin
If you are using the DL-Windows software to program this unit, then you can certainly restrict the access of each individual code (or a group of codes) to a specific day or time of the day.
- Q Does this have a remote card reader to attach to a railing outside the door before the entrance? answer nowAsked by June 26, 2019 9:53 AMonAnswered by the admin
The ETPDN is a self-contained unit that attaches to the exterior portion of your door to interface with a panic device and does not have a detachable/remote prox reader as the reader is on the unit itself. If you are looking for a remote reader for the Trilogy system, I would recommend looking into the NetPDK or a similar product that can be mounted away from the locking device.
- Q We are considering the TRILOGY NETWORX ETPDN WIRELESS NETWORKING PROX/PIN EXIT LOCK. I see that i... answer nowAsked by April 5, 2019 11:47 AMonAnswered by the admin
There should not be much interference but it would also depend on your facility and what you may or may not have in the way of the signal.
- Q What is the model number for this lock if the customer does not want the keypad, prox reader only? answer nowAsked by July 18, 2018 12:25 AMonAnswered by the adminFor the prox only version ETPL you would need to special order that through our sales staff. Please contact them at 937-247-9327 opt. 1.
- Q Does this have capabilities to remote lock, say from the reception desk? In case there is an emer... answer nowAsked by June 14, 2018 7:06 PMonAnswered by the admin Yes, you have two options for remotely releasing this lock. The first is that you can purchase the Remote Release kit for the Exit Trim lock which will allow a wireless signal of up to 100ft to trigger the door barring any obstructions. The second is that you can physically wire the lock to a push button release which can be done at almost any distance with proper wiring.
- Q We have a Adams Rite 8600 series panic bar, Will it work with this bar> If not, is there a rep... answer nowAsked by January 21, 2018 9:22 PMonA Unfortunately, this lock will not work with that model panic bar. If you choose to replace the panic bar for a model that works with this lock then please see the link below as that will integrate directly with the lock. You may run into some issues, however, with the holes for installation due to the previous panic hardware. You can always keep the hardware you have and move to a hardwired solution for this series of lock. Below we have included links for the hardwired solution if you choose to go down that road. https://www.gokeyless.com/product/von-duprin-99eo-rim-panic-exit-bar/ https://www.gokeyless.com/product/alarm-lock-networx-netpanel-wireless-controller/ https://www.gokeyless.com/product/alarm-lock-netpdk-hid-prox-reader/ https://www.gokeyless.com/product/trine-4200cc-10b-32d-aluminum-solution-electric-strike/
- Q Will it send us a notification via text or email when the door is accessed? answer nowAsked by July 27, 2017 11:50 AMonAnswered by the admin
No, this is a local access control system and is not capable of sending texts or alerts.