Trilogy Networx PDL6100
Wireless Networking Prox/PIN Lock
$1,274.80 – $1,353.70
SALE On select Alarm Lock products only for the month of May
Please note wireless hub pictured not included. Sold separately.
- Heavy-duty ANSI Grade 1 wireless key card door lock
- Cylindrical deadlatch locking mechanism
- Supports up to 5000 users via 3-6 digit PINs, or HID prox cards
- Compatible with any HID 125kHZ prox cards 26-48bit
- Execute new network-wide capabilities including emergency priority global lockdown or unlock from any Networx lock, or the network’s PC
- Operates on (4) C size batteries that are included
- Unsurpassed 5-year+ battery life; no supplementary power supplies needed
- Wireless programming requires DL-Windows software (Download FREE at Alarmlock.com website) and Networx Gateway (sold separately)
- Manage up to 63 locks per AL-IME2 gateway, and 2000 locks system wide using gateways and wireless expanders
- On demand user, and user group scheduling (500 timed schedule capacity)
- On demand audit trail reporting with time/date stamp (Prior 35,000 events)
- Offline programming may be done at the PDL6100’s 12-button keypad, or prox card reader
- T2, and T3 Trilogy customers who maintain user and door information can continue to use their existing DL-Windows database to seamlessly manage Networx. Add one new Networx lock, or 2000 to existing system
- Uninterrupted Door Access Usage: Lock retains all programming and data even in the event of power outage or server offline occurrence
- Bi-directional communication using highest level of commercially available encryption (128-bit AES PC)
- Remote System Management: Accomplished with VPN/remote capability
- 1 Button remote release (sold separately)
- Weatherproof for installation in harsh settings
- Architectural finish
- Key Override: Includes standard 6-Pin cylinder with Schlage SC1 keyway. You may also use other Schlage cylinders, or Corbin-Russwin CL, Sargent 480, ASSA 65-611, & Lori cylinders
- Field reversible handing
- Door Thickness: 1 5/8″ to 1 7/8″; addt’l thicknesses upon request – please call (937) 247-9327
- Backset: 2 3/4″ provided (2 3/8″ sold separately at checkout)
- 2-year manufacturer warranty
No need to even get the IT department involved with Trilogy Networx. As easy to setup as installing a cordless telephone, both small businesses and multi-location companies find Trilogy Networx perfect for capitalizing on the benefits from online access control. Trilogy Networx eliminates signing keys in and out, maintaining key inventories, and worrying about unaccounted keys. The Networx PDL6100 delivers high-level protection, improved oversight, and maximum value at a minimum cost. Building on the platinum-plated reputation of the Trilogy T2, and T3 access control locks, Trilogy Networx introduces advanced, performance driven security and convenience in a stand-alone, affordable keyless entry system to help you eradicate the security hazards posed by door keys. With a few clicks, Networx lets you manage your site's doors and users centrally from one computer. Physically maneuvering from door to door to delete an employee's credential, lockout all users, and pull an audit trail gets eliminated - you can do it in near real-time (under 10 seconds) at your PC. Requiring NO wiring, NO splitters/repeaters, NO hardwiring to host/server, NO extra power supplies, and NO controllers/panels, Trilogy Networx locks and gateway modules contain an integral receiver for super-efficient 900MHz bi-directional communications. The result? Longer range, and less interference. This provides you a comprehensive online access control system without the need for wiring out to doors, or channeling wire through doors to electrify the opening. Beyond the evident time saving features of having mainstream access control functionality through a few strokes on your keyboard, you can do never before things with Networx. In the event of a security breach, or environmental emergency, this access control system lets you execute a network wide lockdown/unlock command so you can track and control who gets access and where. Life-saving technology such as this can mean the difference between a total disaster or an averted one. Hospitals, Institutions, Restaurants, Movie Theaters, Airports, Retail, Offices, Pharmacies, and more!
8 (H) x 3 1/4 (W) x 1 11/16 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 5/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 7/8 in. (Thicknesses up to 3 1/2 in. may be special ordered at additional cost)
3 to 6 Digits
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Through-Bolt Hole(s), Edge Bore: 1 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 5 in.
|Event Audit Trail|
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
+151°F ~ -31°F
Trilogy, Trilogy Networx
Audit Trail, Scheduling, Remote Control, Privacy/Lockdown, Passage Mode
Keypad – Digits, Proximity Card/Fob
Grade 1 (Best)
UL 3 hr. Latch
2 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q I plan to use this lock on a half door where the inner handle could be reached from the reception... answer nowA
With this lock no, but you can purchase the PDL6300 which is double sided proximity card access with option codes. Please make sure to contact our commercial sales staff to ensure that you get all of the products and accessories you will need for your system.
- AThe gateway communication with the lock is via Wifi protocol from the gateway that is unique to Trilogy for communication purposes and does not work on standard Wifi Systems. The gateways can connect to your network wifi system for control if you purchase the Wifi connected gateway. Otherwise, they connect via ethernet cable to your network.
- Q 1) What happens when the batteries die? Does the door remain locked or unlocked? 2) Can the syst... answer nowAWhen the batteries die the lock will remain locked and you will need to use the key override to bypass the lock. However, prior to the batteries dying it will alert you that they need to be changed. Yes, you can program in a schedule to keep it open during specific hours.
- Q Can we integrate this with a different card access system? For example, can we initiate bi-direct... answer nowA
Unfortunately you cannot, Alarm Lock requires you use their gateways for communication with their software.
Yes, you can use two locks on the same software system.
- Q Can this unit be installed non-professionally by following instructions? I understand electronics... answer nowA
While we do recommend an installer for most commercial locks and systems it is possible to install these yourself if you are familiar with electronics and wifi. One thing to keep in mind that while you do have a wifi system installed these locks themselves will only operate within their own system. So you must purchase a gateway to communicate to the lock. You can use a wireless gateway to connect to your network rather than ethernet cables. When you install make sure to take your time and read all the instructions and use the template provided for the lock. All of the cards and gateway can be purchased as accessory items under the cart when you go to checkout.