Trilogy Networx PDL6100
Wireless Networking Prox/PIN Lock
$1,522.40 – $1,581.20
Save your sneakers! No more keys to manage or door-to-door programming. Heavy-duty Trilogy Networx allows administrators to quickly and wirelessly change users, schedules, lock features and retrieve 40,000 event audit trails from a networked PC. Emergency global lockdown can be deployed in seconds from any Networx lock.
Please note wireless hub pictured not included. Sold separately.
For more information or ordering assistance, please call our Commercial Project Specialists at 877-439-5377 ext 9003
- Heavy-duty ANSI Grade 1 wireless key card door lock
- Cylindrical deadlatch locking mechanism
- Supports up to 5000 users via 3-6 digit PINs, or HID prox cards
- Compatible with any HID 125kHZ prox cards 26-48bit
- Execute new network-wide capabilities including emergency priority global lockdown or unlock from any Networx lock, or the network’s PC
- Operates on (4) C size batteries that are included
- Unsurpassed 5-year+ battery life; no supplementary power supplies needed
- Wireless programming requires DL-Windows software (Download FREE at Alarmlock.com website) and Networx Gateway (sold separately)
- Manage up to 63 locks per AL-IME2 gateway, and 2000 locks system wide using gateways and wireless expanders
- On demand user, and user group scheduling (500 timed schedule capacity)
- On demand audit trail reporting with time/date stamp (Prior 35,000 events)
- Offline programming may be done at the PDL6100’s 12-button keypad, or prox card reader
- T2, and T3 Trilogy customers who maintain user and door information can continue to use their existing DL-Windows database to seamlessly manage Networx. Add one new Networx lock, or 2000 to existing system
- Uninterrupted Door Access Usage: Lock retains all programming and data even in the event of power outage or server offline occurrence
- Bi-directional communication using highest level of commercially available encryption (128-bit AES PC)
- Remote System Management: Accomplished with VPN/remote capability
- 1 Button remote release (sold separately)
- Weatherproof for installation in harsh settings
- Architectural finish
- Key Override: Includes standard 6-Pin cylinder with Schlage SC1 keyway. You may also use other Schlage cylinders, or Corbin-Russwin CL, Sargent 480, ASSA 65-611, & Lori cylinders
- Field reversible handing
- Door Thickness: 1 5/8″ to 1 7/8″
- Backset: 2 3/4″ provided (2 3/8″ sold separately at checkout)
- 2-year manufacturer warranty
No need to even get the IT department involved with Trilogy Networx. As easy to setup as installing a cordless telephone, both small businesses and multi-location companies find Trilogy Networx perfect for capitalizing on the benefits from online access control. Trilogy Networx eliminates signing keys in and out, maintaining key inventories, and worrying about unaccounted keys. The Networx PDL6100 delivers high-level protection, improved oversight, and maximum value at a minimum cost. Building on the platinum-plated reputation of the Trilogy T2, and T3 access control locks, Trilogy Networx introduces advanced, performance driven security and convenience in a stand-alone, affordable keyless entry system to help you eradicate the security hazards posed by door keys. With a few clicks, Networx lets you manage your site’s doors and users centrally from one computer. Physically maneuvering from door to door to delete an employee’s credential, lockout all users, and pull an audit trail gets eliminated – you can do it in near real-time (under 10 seconds) at your PC. Requiring NO wiring, NO splitters/repeaters, NO hardwiring to host/server, NO extra power supplies, and NO controllers/panels, Trilogy Networx locks and gateway modules contain an integral receiver for super-efficient 900MHz bi-directional communications. The result? Longer range, and less interference. This provides you a comprehensive online access control system without the need for wiring out to doors, or channeling wire through doors to electrify the opening. Beyond the evident time saving features of having mainstream access control functionality through a few strokes on your keyboard, you can do never before things with Networx. In the event of a security breach, or environmental emergency, this access control system lets you execute a network wide lockdown/unlock command so you can track and control who gets access and where. Life-saving technology such as this can mean the difference between a total disaster or an averted one.
Hospitals, Institutions, Restaurants, Movie Theaters, Airports, Retail, Offices, Pharmacies, and more!
8 (H) x 3 1/4 (W) x 1 11/16 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 5/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 7/8 in.
3 to 6 Digits
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in., Through-Bolt Hole(s)
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 5 in.
|Event Audit Trail|
2 3/4 in.
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31° to 151°F (-35° to 66°C)
Trilogy, Trilogy Networx
Audit Trail, Lockdown, Passage Mode, Remote Control, Scheduling, Timed Codes
Lever Handle Door Locks
Key, Keypad – Digits, Proximity Card/Fob
Grade 1 (Best)
UL 3 hr. Latch
2 Year Manufacturer
*Basic email support only. Additional support time available for a fee.
You are not comparing apples to apples when shopping for Trilogy locks online.
GoKeyless is a full service company and backs up its sales support with product and technical support.
What good is the lock to you when you have to spend countless hours trying to find the answer to something when you could have just contacted the experts.
In addition to answering technical questions for you — troubleshooting only, does not include training, or programming — our agents are also available for paid training on importing your users, communicating with the lock, establishing your mission critical access schedules, navigating the software, and utilizing all of the features and functions of your new access control system.
Technical Support Hours: M-F 9am-5pm EST
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Are these new devices with warranty or refurbished/used? answer nowAsked by April 14, 2022 11:01 PMonA
Everything we sell is new and unused.
- Q How many key fobs does it come with and can I order more? answer nowAsked by December 9, 2021 1:32 PMonA
The PDL6100 by itself does not include any proximity cards. These cards are purchased separately. The Networx Starter Kit ships with a pack of 25 proximity cards.
- Q Is there an option for a door knob versus a handle on this lock? answer nowAsked by April 28, 2021 2:26 PMonA
Unfortunately, this lock is not offered with a knob rather than a lever.
- Q Can the system be programmed to lock and unlock at specific times of day and have different requi... answer nowAsked by August 11, 2020 4:22 PMonA
This lock most certainly has this ability. If using the DL-Windows software, you will even be able to create multiple schedules to run on each day!
- Q Is it possible to have multiple doors? I have an additional building that is approx a 1/2 mile aw... answer nowAsked by March 6, 2020 3:01 PMonA
As long as you have a shared network connection between the two buildings, you will be able to control multiple doors using a single installation of the software.
- Q Can you access they system for adding and removing users via computer application or phone? Or is... answer nowAsked by January 28, 2020 9:04 AMonA
The Trilogy line does have a PC based management software that will allow you to control the door wirelessly without going to the unit itself! However, there is no mobile phone support for this as of yet.
- Q I plan to use this lock on a half door where the inner handle could be reached from the reception... answer nowAsked by January 31, 2019 1:59 PMonA
With this lock no, but you can purchase the PDL6300 which is double sided proximity card access with option codes. Please make sure to contact our commercial sales staff to ensure that you get all of the products and accessories you will need for your system.
- Q Does the wireless gateway work off of wi-fi or some other technology? answer nowAsked by October 3, 2017 9:28 AMonAThe gateway communication with the lock is via Wifi protocol from the gateway that is unique to Trilogy for communication purposes and does not work on standard Wifi Systems. The gateways can connect to your network wifi system for control if you purchase the Wifi connected gateway. Otherwise, they connect via ethernet cable to your network.
- Q 1) What happens when the batteries die? Does the door remain locked or unlocked? 2) Can the syst... answer nowAsked by May 24, 2017 2:43 PMonAWhen the batteries die the lock will remain locked and you will need to use the key override to bypass the lock. However, prior to the batteries dying it will alert you that they need to be changed. Yes, you can program in a schedule to keep it open during specific hours.