Prox Card Lock with Audit Trail
$957.68 – $1,064.62
Eliminate keys so people can’t lose them. From Government buildings to businesses of all sizes Trilogy prox locks quietly defend against the toughest security challenges by allowing safe, quick access to only authorized personnel.
- Heavy Duty, Grade 1 electronic dual PIN/Prox cylindrical latch lock. Underwriters Laboratory (UL) listed
- Compatible with any HID 125kHZ prox cards 26-48bit
- Rugged clutch mechanism insures long life & durability
- Enrolled users gain access by card only, pin only, or highest security – card plus pin
- Program at lock, or via your laptop or desktop using Windows PC based software; requires PC interface cables in order to transfer your user data to the lock and download and review your audit trail. (software CD included with purchase of cables, or can be downloaded from Alarm Lock website)
- Desktop PC management requires DTM-III to transfer files from your computer to the lock
- Real-time Clock lets you scheduled up to 500 timed events, including holiday schedules. Program lock to auto lock at certain times, or auto-unlock. Program times when certain users or groups of users can gain access
- 2000 User Codes/Cards: Master, manager, supervisor, and basic users
- Program one-time entry codes, quick passage mode, passage mode, emergency and service codes, and lockout codes
- First manager in scheduling – solves the snow day issue for schools (“First Person In” stops unauthorized persons from gaining access to doors set on timed auto-unlock)
- Weatherproof performance
- New! Remote Release Kit for ‘Buzz-In’
- Program allowable entry time from 3-15 seconds – how long user has once they present prox card or pin before door relocks
- Greater security with “Temporary Keypad Lockout” after 3 unsuccessful code-entry attempts
- Audit Trail; time/date stamp for a printable record of all electronic activity. Audit trail of key override available in PDL3000K model, custom orders only
- Real-time clock allows logging of events to within 1 second of accuracy
- 4 Time-out functions allow a user to enable other users or unlock the lock for some time period without needing to return to the lock
- Easy to install. Retrofits most cylindrical locksets and digital locks
- Choose from multiple architectural finishes
- Available in standard key override and interchangeable core models accepting 6 or 7 pin cores from Arrow, Best, Falcon, or KSP, and removable cores from Schlage, Medeco, Yale, Sargent, Medeco, and Corbin (use your own cores in the lock, or you may order one from us here) Best and Schlage IC locks in 26D satin chrome generally ship same day, others may be subject to a lead time
- Backset: 2 3/4″ included (2 3/8″ available at checkout) How do I measure?
- Battery Operation: 5 AA’s; appx. 60,000 cycles; low battery alerts
- Red / Black wires – External 7.5 VDC Power Source must be used for operation without batteries
- Audit trail capacity: 40,000 records
- Keypad: All metal, 12 button. All functions programmable through keypad/software. Proximity antenna housing molded of ultra high strength, impact resistant Lexan.
- Warranty: 2 year manufacturer
In fifty years electronic locks will be considered the single most game-changing technology in terms of security for helping businesses manage access. Prior to electronic locks companies re-keyed and replaced locks when a key went unaccounted for, or an employee moved on. Before electronic locks you couldn't deny access based on time of day, keep a record of lock activity, or require two forms of authentication at the lock. The Trilogy PDL3000 electronic keypad and card lock is a true force for solving the most critical access and security problems businesses face. With its tank-like construction, timed lock/unlock, audit trail, multi-factor identification option, scheduling, and the ability to use a hand-held DTM Data Transfer Module to upload your user schedules from your computer, the Trilogy PDL3000 is among the best electronic locks driving the change away from keys. Projecting power and protection, this proximity card lock shows everyone you take your security serious. The use of this technology is also smart financially. Picture it, no more hunting down keys, making new ones, or servicing locks. Above and beyond the money you'll save, the PDL3000 comes with advanced programming options that'll make you feel like the flight director at mission control. Need commercial grade? Don't want to mess with wiring? Then this lock is precisely what you're looking for. Made by the US based company, Alarm Lock, the PDL3000 powers your access control with codes and HID proximity cards, (or any 125khz [common] card) or fobs. (sold separately at checkout) In no time, you can change and delete users when you need to.
8 (H) x 3 1/4 (W) x 2 3/8 (D) in.
8 1/4 (H) x 3 1/4 (W) x 1 11/16 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 5/8 in. (Other thicknesses available – call 937-247-9327)
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 7/8 in. (Other thicknesses available – call 937-247-9327)
3 to 6 Digits
|Event Audit Trail|
500, Automated Unlock/Lock
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31° to 151°F (-35° to 66°C)
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in., Through-Bolt Hole(s)
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 4 1/2 in.
Audit Trail, Passage Mode, Scheduling
Keypad – Digits, Proximity Card/Fob
UL 3 hr. latch
Grade 1 (Best)
2 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q What is the low battery alert? How do you change the battery? answer nowAsked by January 28, 2019 2:28 PMonA
The low battery alert is an alert that lets you know the batteries are getting low and need to be changed. You change the batteries by opening the back of the lock and swapping out the five double A batteries for new ones.
- Q When the lock is programmed to unlock and lock at a set time, can you use just a key when it is l... answer nowAsked by November 21, 2018 5:30 PMonA
Yes, the key override will always work the lock regardless of schedules.
- Q We have a C-Cure card access system at present, would this system be able to be integrated into o... answer nowAsked by September 4, 2018 2:59 PMonA The lock will read a standard 26 bit Weigand card with a 125 kHz read range. If your current cards meet those specs then it will work in the system.
- Q Does this include the software and encoder to program "FOBS"/"CARDS"? Is it easy to delete a "FOB... answer nowAsked by August 9, 2018 2:03 PMon
- Q Are both sides of this lock weather sealed? Looking to use it on a pool gate. answer nowAsked by March 23, 2018 1:26 AMonA These can be installed on a gate but we would suggest silicone around the seams.
- Q How many door locks come in a kit? If only 1, what is the pricing on additional door locks and th... answer nowAsked by January 12, 2018 10:20 AMonA These locks are sold individually. Depending on the finish that you choose this lock will vary from $873.35 – $1,135.31. Keep in mind that this is a price for just the lock. If other components are desired they can be purchased separately. We would suggest talking to our professional sales team to ensure you have all the needed parts to complete your order. They can be reached at 937-247-9327 option 1.
- Q Can you lock down for key pad access for a certain times but still allowing key card access? answer nowAsked by November 11, 2017 12:47 PMonA Yes, you can, simply put you would use your group settings to accomplish these settings. I would advise you to call our tech team to help set that up properly as there are a few needed steps that need to be completed in order to accomplish this. Our Tech department can be reached at 937-247-9327 option 3
- Q How does it work if I am on the inside? I assume I don't need the card to get out - I simply turn... answer nowAsked by October 9, 2017 3:08 PMonA
That is correct. It's always a free egress from the inside to meet life safety standards.