Trilogy T2 DL2700, DL2700WP Digital Commercial Keypad Lock
$337.00 – $505.09
Trilogy T2 secures areas where removable data end points can easily be stolen because a door was left open or key was compromised. A lock for life, Trilogy addresses the problems with keys and unlocked doors and makes legacy locks seem so old-school.
- Heavy Duty, BHMA Grade 1 security door lock with UL 3 hr. fire rated cylindrical latch
- Field reversible full size ADA lever
- Perfect for wood and metal doors (or as a gate lock – mounting box sold at checkout) – installation screws for both included
- Fingertip programming done at keypad
- Rugged clutch mechanism insures long life & durability
- Accommodates 100 Users with 3-6 digit PIN codes, including: Master, 10 Manager codes, 90 User codes, and 3 Service codes
- Auto-locking, but may be programmed to passage mode
- Always an instant, panic free exit with inside lever
- New! Remote Release Kit for ‘Buzz-In’
- Choose from multiple architectural finishes
- Easy to install. Retrofits most cylindrical locksets and digital locks
- Key Override: Includes 6-pin standard cylinder with a Schlage SC1 keyway. You may also use other Schlage cylinders, or Corbin-Russwin CL, Sargent 480, ASSA 65-611, & Lori cylinders
- Battery operation: 5 AA’s; low battery alerts; lock may be hard-wired with 9VDC or 9VAC power supply for remote release / battery backup
- Backset: 2 3/4″ included (2 3/8″ available at checkout) How do I measure?
- Base Model p/n: DL2700/26D
- 2 Year manufacturer warranty
Alarm Lock's most popular commercial pushbutton lockset installed in schools, retail stores, airports, offices, and hospitals. Wire-free, and vandal proof, the auto-locking Trilogy DL2700 keyless access system is available in indoor and also weatherproof DL2700WP outdoor models. This Trilogy electronic lock accommodates up to 100 users and features an all metal keypad with a 12 button operational interface. Paying for re-keying, lockouts, and new keys all adds up. With more capability and more convenience, a Trilogy keyless lock improves your security and your bottom line. Need this lock with Audit Trail? Check out Trilogy DL2800
8 (H) x 3 1/4 (W) x 1 7/8 (D) in.
8 1/4 (H) x 3 1/4 (W) x 1 11/16 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 5/8 in. (Other thicknesses available, call 937-247-9327)
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 7/8 in. (Other thicknesses available, call 937-247-9327)
3 to 6 Digits
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Through-Bolt Hole(s)
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 4 1/2 in.
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
+151°F ~ -31°F
Keypad – Digits
Grade 1 (Best)
2 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q cheap sale popular air jordan 11 xi retro mens shoes for winter black rednike cortez basic nylon ...There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
- Answered by the admin
No, you will need the ETDL27 for pairing with a RIM panic bar. Please make sure to speak with our commercial sales team to make sure you get the right pairing for your panic bar or if you need one to purchase the correct one for this lock.
- Q Is this compatible with ALARM LOCK RR-TRILOGYKIT REMOTE RELEASE KIT? There is conflicting informa... answer nowAnswered by the admin
Yes, it is compatible and we are sorry for any confusion the other answer needs to be removed as that is no longer the case.
- Q Does the interior side remain unlocked? If used on a pedestrian gate, can someone just reach over... answer nowAnswered by the admin
Yes, the interior portion is always unlocked and allows free egress. If you are using on a gate that can be reached through or over we recommend purchasing the DL5200 double-sided keypad.
- Q I currently have a side entrance on the side of my house that leads to an upstairs apartment for ... answer nowAnswered by the admin
It would depend on the dimensions, but if it will not cover you would need to get a wrap plate or cover plate for the door. We would also recommend that you get the backset measurement as you might have to purchase the residentially sized door latch for the Trilogy as well. If you go with a wrap plate you will need to alter the door install as the backset may be different than what you have now. If you use the cover plates you can minimize what you may need to do for install. We would highly recommend speaking with our sales staff to ensure that you purchase everything you need.
- Q Can you clarify your answers;page one of questions, Describe how the lock functions with inside f... answer nowAnswered by the admin
The first question answers that Trilogy locks do work with panic bars but you actually need the ETDL version. The DL2700 itself does not work with panic bars.
- Answered by the admin
Yes, you can purchase the DL5200 and it will have all of the same options as the DL2700 only in a double-sided version.
- Answered by the admin It is roughly 1 1/2" inches to the bottom of the lock from the keyhole.
- Answered by the admin The Trilogy lock is compatible to tie with various types of panic hardware. If you are needed this functionality please see the link below for the correct Trilogy lock to go with your panic bar. https://www.gokeyless.com/product/trilogy-etdl-access-control-touchbar-lock/
- Q I have a childcare centre and I wanted a lock like this from going in the foyer to the Centre. Th... answer nowAnswered by the admin This lock is designed to fit into a standard door prep with a 2 1/8 inch hole. The lock will also sit 5 1/2 inches tall and may cover up any additional holes near that standard bore. All in all, this will be a great lock for your application.