Trilogy T2 DL2700, DL2700WP
Digital Commercial Keypad Lock
$319.99 – $811.33
Trilogy T2 secures areas where removable data end points can easily be stolen because a door was left open or key was compromised. A lock for life, Trilogy addresses the problems with keys and unlocked doors and makes legacy locks seem so old-school.
For more information or ordering assistance, please call our Commercial Project Specialists at 877-439-5377 ext 9003
- Heavy Duty, BHMA Grade 1 security door lock with UL 3 hr. fire rated cylindrical latch
- Field reversible full size ADA lever
- Perfect for wood and metal doors (or as a gate lock – mounting box sold at checkout) – installation screws for both included
- Fingertip programming done at keypad
- Rugged clutch mechanism insures long life & durability
- Accommodates 100 Users with 3-6 digit PIN codes, including: Master, 10 Manager codes, 90 User codes, and 3 Service codes
- Auto-locking, but may be programmed to passage mode
- Always an instant, panic free exit with inside lever
- New! Remote Release Kit for ‘Buzz-In’
- Choose from multiple architectural finishes
- Easy to install. Retrofits most cylindrical locksets and digital locks
- Key Override: Includes 6-pin standard cylinder with a Schlage SC1 keyway. You may also use other Schlage cylinders, or Corbin-Russwin CL, Sargent 480, ASSA 65-611, & Lori cylinders
- Battery operation: 5 AA’s; low battery alerts; lock may be hard-wired with 9VDC or 9VAC power supply for remote release / battery backup
- Backset: 2 3/4″ included (2 3/8″ available at checkout) How do I measure?
- Base Model p/n: DL2700/26D
- 2 Year manufacturer warranty
Alarm Lock’s most popular commercial pushbutton lockset installed in schools, retail stores, airports, offices, and hospitals. Wire-free, and vandal proof, the auto-locking Trilogy DL2700 keyless access system is available in indoor and also weatherproof DL2700WP outdoor models. This Trilogy electronic lock accommodates up to 100 users and features an all metal keypad with a 12 button operational interface. Paying for re-keying, lockouts, and new keys all adds up. With more capability and more convenience, a Trilogy keyless lock improves your security and your bottom line.
Need this lock with Audit Trail? Check out Trilogy DL2800
8 (H) x 3 1/4 (W) x 1 7/8 (D) in.
8 1/4 (H) x 3 1/4 (W) x 1 11/16 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 5/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 7/8 in.
3 to 6 Digits
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Through-Bolt Hole(s)
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 4 1/2 in.
2 3/4 in.
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31° to 151°F (-35° to 66°C)
Lever Handle Door Locks
Key, Keypad – Digits
Grade 1 (Best)
2 Year Manufacturer
*Basic email support only. Additional support time available for a fee.
You are not comparing apples to apples when shopping for Trilogy locks online.
GoKeyless is a full service company and backs up its sales support with product and technical support.
What good is the lock to you when you have to spend countless hours trying to find the answer to something when you could have just contacted the experts.
In addition to answering technical questions for you — troubleshooting only, does not include training, or programming — our agents are also available for paid training on importing your users, communicating with the lock, establishing your mission critical access schedules, navigating the software, and utilizing all of the features and functions of your new access control system.
Technical Support Hours: M-F 9am-5pm EST
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q How much time do you have before this lock auto locks? Can you turn off auto lock feature or prog... answer nowAsked by November 15, 2022 12:38 PMonA
The lock can be set to auto-lock between 5 - 15 seconds after opening with a valid code. When using the master code, you can also set the lock to a passage mode where the door will not relock until the passage mode is disabled using the master code again.
- Q I am an apartment manager and we have 107 tenants. We need this for our 2 laundromats. But we do ... answer nowAsked by October 24, 2022 10:17 AMonA
This lock has a limit of 100 unique codes. You could certainly create 1 code for the laundry room and give that code to your tenants instead of adding unique access codes for each of your tenants.
- Q Does the Trilogy T2 DL2700 require an electric door strike or HES electric strike? answer nowAsked by October 12, 2022 10:40 AMonA
The DL2700 model does not require an electric strike as it uses a Grade-1 cylindrical latch that can only be retracted when the unit is unlocked.
- Q Can I switch the lever with a knob on the non-keyed side? answer nowAsked by September 8, 2022 5:55 PMonA
Unfortunately, Alarm Lock no longer offers knobs for their Trilogy line.
- Q Are there any trouble shooting resources for the Trilogy T2 DL2700. We have a lock that has compl... answer nowAsked by August 16, 2022 3:02 PMonA
If the lock is not responding at all and you are sure the batteries and their connection is good -- then that is possibly a bad board or a shorted circuit.
- Q Does this have an NSN equivalent to buy through government supply system? answer nowAsked by July 15, 2022 10:52 AMonA
This model does not have a dedicated NSN. It can be purchased through GSA Advantage or we can provide a quote with government pricing.
- Q Does this lock have a built in clock so that you can have it stay locked between 10pm and 10am an... answer nowAsked by June 29, 2022 3:08 PMonA
For this scheduling feature, you will need the Trilogy DL2800 or above model.