Trilogy T2 DL2700, DL2700WP
Digital Commercial Keypad Lock
$337.00 – $505.09
Trilogy T2 secures areas where removable data end points can easily be stolen because a door was left open or key was compromised. A lock for life, Trilogy addresses the problems with keys and unlocked doors and makes legacy locks seem so old-school.
- Heavy Duty, BHMA Grade 1 security door lock with UL 3 hr. fire rated cylindrical latch
- Field reversible full size ADA lever
- Perfect for wood and metal doors (or as a gate lock – mounting box sold at checkout) – installation screws for both included
- Fingertip programming done at keypad
- Rugged clutch mechanism insures long life & durability
- Accommodates 100 Users with 3-6 digit PIN codes, including: Master, 10 Manager codes, 90 User codes, and 3 Service codes
- Auto-locking, but may be programmed to passage mode
- Always an instant, panic free exit with inside lever
- New! Remote Release Kit for ‘Buzz-In’
- Choose from multiple architectural finishes
- Easy to install. Retrofits most cylindrical locksets and digital locks
- Key Override: Includes 6-pin standard cylinder with a Schlage SC1 keyway. You may also use other Schlage cylinders, or Corbin-Russwin CL, Sargent 480, ASSA 65-611, & Lori cylinders
- Battery operation: 5 AA’s; low battery alerts; lock may be hard-wired with 9VDC or 9VAC power supply for remote release / battery backup
- Backset: 2 3/4″ included (2 3/8″ available at checkout) How do I measure?
- Base Model p/n: DL2700/26D
- 2 Year manufacturer warranty
Alarm Lock's most popular commercial pushbutton lockset installed in schools, retail stores, airports, offices, and hospitals. Wire-free, and vandal proof, the auto-locking Trilogy DL2700 keyless access system is available in indoor and also weatherproof DL2700WP outdoor models. This Trilogy electronic lock accommodates up to 100 users and features an all metal keypad with a 12 button operational interface. Paying for re-keying, lockouts, and new keys all adds up. With more capability and more convenience, a Trilogy keyless lock improves your security and your bottom line. Need this lock with Audit Trail? Check out Trilogy DL2800
8 (H) x 3 1/4 (W) x 1 7/8 (D) in.
8 1/4 (H) x 3 1/4 (W) x 1 11/16 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 5/8 in. (Other thicknesses available, call 937-247-9327)
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 7/8 in. (Other thicknesses available, call 937-247-9327)
3 to 6 Digits
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Through-Bolt Hole(s)
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 4 1/2 in.
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
+151°F ~ -31°F
Keypad – Digits
Grade 1 (Best)
2 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q I want to use these on apartment building entrances. I don't need manager codes and would like th... answer nowAsked by September 27, 2019 12:04 PMonAnswered by the admin
You are able to enroll codes in these locations but they will have manager level privileges on the lock. This means that their code will have the ability to change the programming of the door if they happen to know how the programming of these devices work.
- Q What is the IP rating of this device? Is this an IP65 rated device designed for outdoor installa... answer nowAsked by September 27, 2019 2:35 AMonAnswered by the admin
Trilogy locks are not IP tested but most models are weather resistant. Trilogy also offers a weatherproof model for high moisture environments (DL2700WP).
- Q Can I program each code to work only at certain times? For example, I would want my employees cod... answer nowAsked by June 30, 2019 10:00 AMonAnswered by the admin
The DL2700 model does not have any scheduling features that can restrict the access times of certain codes. If you are looking for this feature, I would recommend checking out the DL2800 model or above!
- Q Can these be used for residential front doors? If so would it be an extensive process to replace ... answer nowAsked by May 19, 2019 1:20 PMonA
While this is a commercial lock you can use it in a residence, however, it will require additional holes to be drilled in your door which could be quite extensive depending on your door. We would highly recommend speaking with our sales staff to ensure you are getting the best product for your needs and your door.
- Q Can i be set to remain unlocked during certain times answer nowAsked by May 13, 2019 10:27 PMonA
For scheduling, you will need the DL2800.
- Q How secure is the key lock? Could someone open it with a bump key, or a more sophisticated lock p... answer nowAsked by April 30, 2019 8:04 PMonA
This uses a standard Schlage C Keyway. If you need something Bump or Pick proof you either need to go with a lock that does not use a Key override or choose this version with an interchangeable core opening and purchase a high-security IC core such as Medeco.
- Q If and when you need to let an employee go how do you remove his or her code from the system??? answer nowAsked by April 16, 2019 4:46 PMonA
You would use your manager code at the keypad and delete the user code.
- Q Can we get a different lever design, such as Corbin-Russwin's CL3300 series "Princeton" lever? answer nowAsked by March 27, 2019 4:19 PMonA
The closest option would be the Regal Handle. You would need to contact our commercial sales team to speak with them about special ordering the lock with the Regal handle.