Trilogy T2 DL2700, DL2700WP
Digital Commercial Keypad Lock
$393.75 – $700.45
Trilogy T2 secures areas where removable data end points can easily be stolen because a door was left open or key was compromised. A lock for life, Trilogy addresses the problems with keys and unlocked doors and makes legacy locks seem so old-school.
Volume pricing applied in cart
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- Heavy Duty, BHMA Grade 1 security door lock with UL 3 hr. fire rated cylindrical latch
- Field reversible full size ADA lever
- Perfect for wood and metal doors (or as a gate lock – mounting box sold at checkout) – installation screws for both included
- Fingertip programming done at keypad
- Rugged clutch mechanism insures long life & durability
- Accommodates 100 Users with 3-6 digit PIN codes, including: Master, 10 Manager codes, 90 User codes, and 3 Service codes
- Auto-locking, but may be programmed to passage mode
- Always an instant, panic free exit with inside lever
- New! Remote Release Kit for ‘Buzz-In’
- Choose from multiple architectural finishes
- Easy to install. Retrofits most cylindrical locksets and digital locks
- Key Override: Includes 6-pin standard cylinder with a Schlage SC1 keyway. You may also use other Schlage cylinders, or Corbin-Russwin CL, Sargent 480, ASSA 65-611, & Lori cylinders
- Battery operation: 5 AA’s; low battery alerts; lock may be hard-wired with 9VDC or 9VAC power supply for remote release / battery backup
- Backset: 2 3/4″ included (2 3/8″ available at checkout) How do I measure?
- Base Model p/n: DL2700/26D
- 2 Year manufacturer warranty
Alarm Lock’s most popular commercial pushbutton lockset installed in schools, retail stores, airports, offices, and hospitals. Wire-free, and vandal proof, the auto-locking Trilogy DL2700 keyless access system is available in indoor and also weatherproof DL2700WP outdoor models. This Trilogy electronic lock accommodates up to 100 users and features an all metal keypad with a 12 button operational interface. Paying for re-keying, lockouts, and new keys all adds up. With more capability and more convenience, a Trilogy keyless lock improves your security and your bottom line.
Need this lock with Audit Trail? Check out Trilogy DL2800
8 (H) x 3 1/4 (W) x 1 7/8 (D) in.
8 1/4 (H) x 3 1/4 (W) x 1 11/16 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 5/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 7/8 in.
3 to 6 Digits
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Through-Bolt Hole(s)
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 4 1/2 in.
2 3/4 in.
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31° to 151°F (-35° to 66°C)
Alarm Lock Trilogy
Lever Handle Door Locks
Key, Keypad – Digits
Grade 1 (Best)
2 Year Manufacturer
*Basic email support only. Additional support time available for a fee.
You are not comparing apples to apples when shopping for Trilogy locks online.
GoKeyless is a full service company and backs up its sales support with product and technical support.
What good is the lock to you when you have to spend countless hours trying to find the answer to something when you could have just contacted the experts.
In addition to answering technical questions for you — troubleshooting only, does not include training, or programming — our agents are also available for paid training on importing your users, communicating with the lock, establishing your mission critical access schedules, navigating the software, and utilizing all of the features and functions of your new access control system.
Technical Support Hours: M-F 9am-5pm EST
Customer Questions & Answers
You can use rechargeable batteries for this unit, though it is not recommended as battery life tends to drain quicker when using lithium batteries. It is recommended to use alkaline batteries for optimal performance.
- Q We want to change the access code on a monthly basis. Is this easy to do? answer nowAsked by June 2, 2023 9:18 AMonA
If you are wanting to change a user code every month, this can be done in minutes! Please refer to the user manual for more information on the process of adding, deleting, and changing user codes.
- Q What is the model number for the replacement battery? answer nowAsked by February 13, 2023 3:41 PMonA
The Trilogy DL2700 operates on 5 AA batteries. Make sure to use alkaline batteries, lithium ion batteries will not work correctly.
- Q Would this work for a commercial restaurant bathroom? I.e can you keep door locked from the insid... answer nowAsked by January 14, 2023 2:27 PMon
- Q We will be installing it on a steel gate not next to the buildings. Is the keypad backlit or will... answer nowAsked by December 27, 2022 8:06 PMonA
No, the keypad is not backlit in any way.
- Q Are you able to disable access by turning off the code for a period of time? If so, how? answer nowAsked by December 25, 2022 6:29 PMonA
The Trilogy DL2700 has a programming function that will allow you disable a user's code. However, you cannot determine the time frame in which it would automatically become usable again. You would have to manually enable the code at the keypad. For this feature, you would have to use the Trilogy DL2800 which allows scheduled usage to be programmed.
- Q Our landlord requires a 7 pin Best Cylinder. Does this lock accept that type of cylinder? answer nowAsked by December 21, 2022 2:58 PMonA
For this, you will need the Trilogy DL2700IC model!
- Q Is it possible to manually switch the direction of the handle? Or do you sell a handle that faces... answer nowAsked by December 19, 2022 12:46 PMonA
The handing of the Trilogy DL2700 and DL2700WP is field reversible.
- Q Are you able to audit when assigned codes were entered into the keypad? answer nowAsked by December 12, 2022 1:01 PMonA
For audit capabilities, you will need the DL2800 model. The DL2700 does not offer any audit or scheduling capabilities.
- Q How much time do you have before this lock auto locks? Can you turn off auto lock feature or prog... answer nowAsked by November 15, 2022 12:38 PMonA
The lock can be set to auto-lock between 5 - 15 seconds after opening with a valid code. When using the master code, you can also set the lock to a passage mode where the door will not relock until the passage mode is disabled using the master code again.