Trilogy T2 DL2700, DL2700WP
Digital Commercial Keypad Lock
$335.00 – $550.00
Trilogy T2 secures areas where removable data end points can easily be stolen because a door was left open or key was compromised. A lock for life, Trilogy addresses the problems with keys and unlocked doors and makes legacy locks seem so old-school.
- Heavy Duty, BHMA Grade 1 security door lock with UL 3 hr. fire rated cylindrical latch
- Field reversible full size ADA lever
- Perfect for wood and metal doors (or as a gate lock – mounting box sold at checkout) – installation screws for both included
- Fingertip programming done at keypad
- Rugged clutch mechanism insures long life & durability
- Accommodates 100 Users with 3-6 digit PIN codes, including: Master, 10 Manager codes, 90 User codes, and 3 Service codes
- Auto-locking, but may be programmed to passage mode
- Always an instant, panic free exit with inside lever
- New! Remote Release Kit for ‘Buzz-In’
- Choose from multiple architectural finishes
- Easy to install. Retrofits most cylindrical locksets and digital locks
- Key Override: Includes 6-pin standard cylinder with a Schlage SC1 keyway. You may also use other Schlage cylinders, or Corbin-Russwin CL, Sargent 480, ASSA 65-611, & Lori cylinders
- Battery operation: 5 AA’s; low battery alerts; lock may be hard-wired with 9VDC or 9VAC power supply for remote release / battery backup
- Backset: 2 3/4″ included (2 3/8″ available at checkout) How do I measure?
- Base Model p/n: DL2700/26D
- 2 Year manufacturer warranty
Alarm Lock’s most popular commercial pushbutton lockset installed in schools, retail stores, airports, offices, and hospitals. Wire-free, and vandal proof, the auto-locking Trilogy DL2700 keyless access system is available in indoor and also weatherproof DL2700WP outdoor models. This Trilogy electronic lock accommodates up to 100 users and features an all metal keypad with a 12 button operational interface. Paying for re-keying, lockouts, and new keys all adds up. With more capability and more convenience, a Trilogy keyless lock improves your security and your bottom line.
Need this lock with Audit Trail? Check out Trilogy DL2800
8 (H) x 3 1/4 (W) x 1 7/8 (D) in.
8 1/4 (H) x 3 1/4 (W) x 1 11/16 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 5/8 in. (Other thicknesses available, call 937-247-9327)
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 7/8 in. (Other thicknesses available, call 937-247-9327)
3 to 6 Digits
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Through-Bolt Hole(s)
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 4 1/2 in.
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
+151°F ~ -31°F
Lever Handle Door Locks
Key, Keypad – Digits
Grade 1 (Best)
2 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q If this is for an office and you have 50 staff in that office, can you create a master code and t... answer nowAsked by January 7, 2022 9:18 PMonAnswered by the admin
This lock can support up to 100 different codes. It is not recommended to share the Master Code because it is used to program the lock.
- Q Can you change the passcodes via Internet / WiFi, an app, etc.? answer nowAsked by January 5, 2022 2:59 PMonAnswered by the admin
This is an offline lock and can only be programmed through the keypad.
- Q Can I use this for on left hand or right hand or it can be universal? answer nowAsked by December 21, 2021 4:25 PMonAnswered by the admin
The handing for this lock is reversible and can be used on both left and right-handed doors.
- Q How do I connect this to a electromechanical panic bar and to a electric strike at the same time ... answer nowAsked by November 15, 2021 4:27 PMonAnswered by the admin
The DL2700 is not electric strike or panic bar capable. You would need something like the NETPDK.
- Q Can this lock be programmed to be passage for a set period of time? I need a lock that will be op... answer nowAsked by November 10, 2021 9:59 AMonAnswered by the admin
You would need the DL2800 instead for scheduling.
- Q I want to confirm that the key core can be changed and that you sell additional key cores. Thanks. answer nowAsked by November 7, 2021 11:05 AMonAnswered by the admin
They key cylinder can be changed and we do sell additional cylinders. You would need to disassemble the lock to change it though. You may be interested in the interchangeable core version of this lock instead https://www.gokeyless.com/product/alarm-lock-trilogy-dl2700ic-keypad-lock/
- Q How can I get the templates for the DL2700 and DL 1200? answer nowAsked by October 29, 2021 10:22 AMon
- Q Can the lock be used on an exterior apartment building door and can it be set for free entry duri... answer nowAsked by October 27, 2021 3:20 AMonAnswered by the admin
For this scheduling feature, you would need the Trilogy DL2800 model.
- Q I need it for an apartment entry door. Does it auto-lock immediately once tenants get in after pu... answer nowAsked by October 24, 2021 3:08 PMonAnswered by the admin
Yes! This model will autolock ~3 seconds after a valid code is used for entry.