Trilogy T2 DL2700, DL2700WP
Digital Commercial Keypad Lock
$335.00 – $561.22
Trilogy T2 secures areas where removable data end points can easily be stolen because a door was left open or key was compromised. A lock for life, Trilogy addresses the problems with keys and unlocked doors and makes legacy locks seem so old-school.
- Heavy Duty, BHMA Grade 1 security door lock with UL 3 hr. fire rated cylindrical latch
- Field reversible full size ADA lever
- Perfect for wood and metal doors (or as a gate lock – mounting box sold at checkout) – installation screws for both included
- Fingertip programming done at keypad
- Rugged clutch mechanism insures long life & durability
- Accommodates 100 Users with 3-6 digit PIN codes, including: Master, 10 Manager codes, 90 User codes, and 3 Service codes
- Auto-locking, but may be programmed to passage mode
- Always an instant, panic free exit with inside lever
- New! Remote Release Kit for ‘Buzz-In’
- Choose from multiple architectural finishes
- Easy to install. Retrofits most cylindrical locksets and digital locks
- Key Override: Includes 6-pin standard cylinder with a Schlage SC1 keyway. You may also use other Schlage cylinders, or Corbin-Russwin CL, Sargent 480, ASSA 65-611, & Lori cylinders
- Battery operation: 5 AA’s; low battery alerts; lock may be hard-wired with 9VDC or 9VAC power supply for remote release / battery backup
- Backset: 2 3/4″ included (2 3/8″ available at checkout) How do I measure?
- Base Model p/n: DL2700/26D
- 2 Year manufacturer warranty
Alarm Lock's most popular commercial pushbutton lockset installed in schools, retail stores, airports, offices, and hospitals. Wire-free, and vandal proof, the auto-locking Trilogy DL2700 keyless access system is available in indoor and also weatherproof DL2700WP outdoor models. This Trilogy electronic lock accommodates up to 100 users and features an all metal keypad with a 12 button operational interface. Paying for re-keying, lockouts, and new keys all adds up. With more capability and more convenience, a Trilogy keyless lock improves your security and your bottom line. Need this lock with Audit Trail? Check out Trilogy DL2800
8 (H) x 3 1/4 (W) x 1 7/8 (D) in.
8 1/4 (H) x 3 1/4 (W) x 1 11/16 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 5/8 in. (Other thicknesses available, call 937-247-9327)
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 7/8 in. (Other thicknesses available, call 937-247-9327)
3 to 6 Digits
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Through-Bolt Hole(s)
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 4 1/2 in.
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
+151°F ~ -31°F
Lever Handle Door Locks
Key, Keypad – Digits
Grade 1 (Best)
2 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Can use delete a user code by a user group? Do you need to know the persons code to do so? answer nowAsked by September 10, 2021 4:56 PMonAnswered by the admin
You do not need to know the user's access code, only the user number that their code was enrolled under.
- Q Consider this situation - I put this lock on a tenant's door. The tenant changes the master code.... answer nowAsked by August 18, 2021 10:26 PMonAnswered by the admin
We would not recommend giving the tenant the master code. Instead, enroll a basic access code for them to use that has no access to the settings menu.
However, if they somehow got the master code and were able to change it, the lock would need to be reset to clear this code and set the master code back to factory defaults. To do this, you will need access to the battery compartment on the interior side of the door. The manual override key will allow access if the current code is not known.
- Q Can this lock hold up in extreme salt water conditions, such as literally right on the beach? answer nowAsked by July 1, 2021 4:33 PMonAnswered by the admin
The WP version of this lock was designed for heavy marine environments.
- Q Can this lock be manually locked/unlocked from the inside? answer nowAsked by June 28, 2021 1:24 PMonAnswered by the admin
You are not able to unlock or lock the door from the inside portion of the lock. The inside handle is a passage handle and will always allow free exit.
- Q This door is labeled as "non-handed" Does this mean I can setup the handles pointing either left ... answer nowAsked by April 26, 2021 6:01 PMonAnswered by the admin
That is correct! The handles and latch are field reversible and can be rotated to face either direction.
- Q Where can i get another user manual? Our store manager threw away the one that came with the lock... answer nowAsked by April 15, 2021 9:59 AMonAnswered by the admin
The DL2700 programming manual can be found by using the link below!
- Q Can this lock be programmed to be unlocked during the time we’re open ??? answer nowAsked by April 3, 2021 12:54 PMonAnswered by the admin
This lock can be set to remain unlocked to allow passage without the use of a code. However, this can not be scheduled to happen automatically on the DL2700 (the lock will need to be manually put into and taken out of passage mode). If you would like to schedule unlock periods where the lock will automatically unlock and relock at specified times throughout the week, you will need the DL2800 or above.
- Q Is there an option for a knob instead of the lever? answer nowAsked by March 27, 2021 8:31 AMonAnswered by the admin
This model is available with the standard lever or the Regal (curved) lever. Unfortunately, there is no knob option.
- Q Does this pad lock have an interchangeable core or IC adaptable locking key cylinder. ... and do... answer nowAsked by March 23, 2021 4:10 PMonAnswered by the admin
The IC core version of the DL2700 can be found here: Trilogy DL2700IC
The lock can be prepped for Best and Equivalents, Yale, Medeco, Corbin, Schlage, and Sargent SFIC cores.