Trilogy T2 DL2700, DL2700WP
Digital Commercial Keypad Lock
$337.00 – $505.09
Trilogy T2 secures areas where removable data end points can easily be stolen because a door was left open or key was compromised. A lock for life, Trilogy addresses the problems with keys and unlocked doors and makes legacy locks seem so old-school.
- Heavy Duty, BHMA Grade 1 security door lock with UL 3 hr. fire rated cylindrical latch
- Field reversible full size ADA lever
- Perfect for wood and metal doors (or as a gate lock – mounting box sold at checkout) – installation screws for both included
- Fingertip programming done at keypad
- Rugged clutch mechanism insures long life & durability
- Accommodates 100 Users with 3-6 digit PIN codes, including: Master, 10 Manager codes, 90 User codes, and 3 Service codes
- Auto-locking, but may be programmed to passage mode
- Always an instant, panic free exit with inside lever
- New! Remote Release Kit for ‘Buzz-In’
- Choose from multiple architectural finishes
- Easy to install. Retrofits most cylindrical locksets and digital locks
- Key Override: Includes 6-pin standard cylinder with a Schlage SC1 keyway. You may also use other Schlage cylinders, or Corbin-Russwin CL, Sargent 480, ASSA 65-611, & Lori cylinders
- Battery operation: 5 AA’s; low battery alerts; lock may be hard-wired with 9VDC or 9VAC power supply for remote release / battery backup
- Backset: 2 3/4″ included (2 3/8″ available at checkout) How do I measure?
- Base Model p/n: DL2700/26D
- 2 Year manufacturer warranty
Alarm Lock's most popular commercial pushbutton lockset installed in schools, retail stores, airports, offices, and hospitals. Wire-free, and vandal proof, the auto-locking Trilogy DL2700 keyless access system is available in indoor and also weatherproof DL2700WP outdoor models. This Trilogy electronic lock accommodates up to 100 users and features an all metal keypad with a 12 button operational interface. Paying for re-keying, lockouts, and new keys all adds up. With more capability and more convenience, a Trilogy keyless lock improves your security and your bottom line. Need this lock with Audit Trail? Check out Trilogy DL2800
8 (H) x 3 1/4 (W) x 1 7/8 (D) in.
8 1/4 (H) x 3 1/4 (W) x 1 11/16 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 5/8 in. (Other thicknesses available, call 937-247-9327)
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 7/8 in. (Other thicknesses available, call 937-247-9327)
3 to 6 Digits
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Through-Bolt Hole(s)
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 4 1/2 in.
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
+151°F ~ -31°F
Keypad – Digits
Grade 1 (Best)
2 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q After entering the code to enter the door how many seconds before it relocks? I work in a memory ... answer nowAsked by May 14, 2020 1:46 PMonAnswered by the admin
The locking time is adjustable but by default, this is set to 3-5 seconds.
- Q Battery life is advertised as 2 years 120,000 cycles Mine failed without warning after 6 months i... answer nowAsked by May 11, 2020 6:18 PMonAnswered by the admin
With fresh batteries installed, we average the battery life to ~2 years but this can increase/decrease depending on usage. After swapping the batteries out for this unit, if the unit dies within 6 months again, there may be a power drain issue in the device. For this, we would recommend contacting our support team for troubleshooting.
- Q Does this lock have a dual control feature? Like takes 2 code to open? answer nowAsked by April 21, 2020 7:52 PMonAnswered by the admin
This particular model does not offer this feature. For more information, please contact us at 937-247-9327, option 1!
- Q what is audit trail capacity by number and does master and manager code give audit trail access ?... answer nowAsked by April 9, 2020 12:33 PMonAnswered by the admin
This lock does not have an audit trail feature. If you are looking for this lock with an audit capability, please check out the DL2800!
- Answered by the admin
If this lock is being used on a gat application, you may use this lockbox for installation: https://www.gokeyless.com/product/kbxsim-gate-box/
- Q Recoding to a different code. What is the process? answer nowAsked by March 6, 2020 3:30 PMonAnswered by the admin
To add a new access code:
1.) Enter your master code.
2.) Within 5 seconds, type A - the user location number - A (for example, user slot 1 would be A-01-A)
3.) Within 5 seconds, type your new desired PIN code. You should receive a 6 beep acknowledgement.
To delete an existing code:
1.) Enter your master code.
2.) Within 5 seconds, type A - the user location number - star (for example, user slot 1 would be A-01-*)
3.) You should receive a 6-beep acknowledgement statting that the process was successful before the door locks.