Trilogy T2 DL2700, DL2700WP
Digital Commercial Keypad Lock
$292.00 – $505.09
Trilogy T2 secures areas where removable data end points can easily be stolen because a door was left open or key was compromised. A lock for life, Trilogy addresses the problems with keys and unlocked doors and makes legacy locks seem so old-school.
- Heavy Duty, BHMA Grade 1 security door lock with UL 3 hr. fire rated cylindrical latch
- Field reversible full size ADA lever
- Perfect for wood and metal doors (or as a gate lock – mounting box sold at checkout) – installation screws for both included
- Fingertip programming done at keypad
- Rugged clutch mechanism insures long life & durability
- Accommodates 100 Users with 3-6 digit PIN codes, including: Master, 10 Manager codes, 90 User codes, and 3 Service codes
- Auto-locking, but may be programmed to passage mode
- Always an instant, panic free exit with inside lever
- New! Remote Release Kit for ‘Buzz-In’
- Choose from multiple architectural finishes
- Easy to install. Retrofits most cylindrical locksets and digital locks
- Key Override: Includes 6-pin standard cylinder with a Schlage SC1 keyway. You may also use other Schlage cylinders, or Corbin-Russwin CL, Sargent 480, ASSA 65-611, & Lori cylinders
- Battery operation: 5 AA’s; low battery alerts; lock may be hard-wired with 9VDC or 9VAC power supply for remote release / battery backup
- Backset: 2 3/4″ included (2 3/8″ available at checkout) How do I measure?
- Base Model p/n: DL2700/26D
- 2 Year manufacturer warranty
Alarm Lock's most popular commercial pushbutton lockset installed in schools, retail stores, airports, offices, and hospitals. Wire-free, and vandal proof, the auto-locking Trilogy DL2700 keyless access system is available in indoor and also weatherproof DL2700WP outdoor models. This Trilogy electronic lock accommodates up to 100 users and features an all metal keypad with a 12 button operational interface. Paying for re-keying, lockouts, and new keys all adds up. With more capability and more convenience, a Trilogy keyless lock improves your security and your bottom line. Need this lock with Audit Trail? Check out Trilogy DL2800
8 (H) x 3 1/4 (W) x 1 7/8 (D) in.
8 1/4 (H) x 3 1/4 (W) x 1 11/16 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 5/8 in. (Other thicknesses available, call 937-247-9327)
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 7/8 in. (Other thicknesses available, call 937-247-9327)
3 to 6 Digits
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Through-Bolt Hole(s)
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 4 1/2 in.
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
+151°F ~ -31°F
Keypad – Digits
Grade 1 (Best)
2 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Answered by the admin
If this lock is being used on a gat application, you may use this lockbox for installation: https://www.gokeyless.com/product/kbxsim-gate-box/
- Q Recoding to a different code. What is the process? answer nowAsked by March 6, 2020 3:30 PMonAnswered by the admin
To add a new access code:
1.) Enter your master code.
2.) Within 5 seconds, type A - the user location number - A (for example, user slot 1 would be A-01-A)
3.) Within 5 seconds, type your new desired PIN code. You should receive a 6 beep acknowledgement.
To delete an existing code:
1.) Enter your master code.
2.) Within 5 seconds, type A - the user location number - star (for example, user slot 1 would be A-01-*)
3.) You should receive a 6-beep acknowledgement statting that the process was successful before the door locks.
- Q Can I move the handle to either side depending on a right or left swing door? answer nowAsked by February 25, 2020 9:02 PMonAnswered by the admin
Yes, this model is field reversible to fit both left and right-handed doors.
- Q Does this key blank work for this lock: Schlage SC1 Key Blank answer nowAsked by February 4, 2020 11:22 AMonAnswered by the admin
Yes, the Trilogy DL2700 uses a Schlage SC1 keyway cylinder.
- Q Can you show me the kind of report that is produced for each entry? answer nowAsked by January 29, 2020 11:10 AMonAnswered by the admin
The audit trail for Trilogy units will provide the time and date of the entry, the user ID number and name of the credential used, and a brief description of the event that occurred at that time. These events can include when the door was locked/unlocked, when the unit was programmed, or when a scheduled event has occurred.
- Q Can it be connected to an iron gate, and if so, is there some type of mounting plate answer nowAsked by January 23, 2020 5:31 PMonAnswered by the admin
The weatherproof version can be installed on a gate but this will require a gate box to be installed to mount the lock to.
- Q I want to use these on apartment building entrances. I don't need manager codes and would like th... answer nowAsked by September 27, 2019 12:04 PMonAnswered by the admin
You are able to enroll codes in these locations but they will have manager level privileges on the lock. This means that their code will have the ability to change the programming of the door if they happen to know how the programming of these devices work.
- Q What is the IP rating of this device? Is this an IP65 rated device designed for outdoor installa... answer nowAsked by September 27, 2019 2:35 AMonAnswered by the admin
Trilogy locks are not IP tested but most models are weather resistant. Trilogy also offers a weatherproof model for high moisture environments (DL2700WP).