Trilogy T2 DL2700, DL2700WP
Digital Commercial Keypad Lock
$335.00 – $505.09
Trilogy T2 secures areas where removable data end points can easily be stolen because a door was left open or key was compromised. A lock for life, Trilogy addresses the problems with keys and unlocked doors and makes legacy locks seem so old-school.
- Heavy Duty, BHMA Grade 1 security door lock with UL 3 hr. fire rated cylindrical latch
- Field reversible full size ADA lever
- Perfect for wood and metal doors (or as a gate lock – mounting box sold at checkout) – installation screws for both included
- Fingertip programming done at keypad
- Rugged clutch mechanism insures long life & durability
- Accommodates 100 Users with 3-6 digit PIN codes, including: Master, 10 Manager codes, 90 User codes, and 3 Service codes
- Auto-locking, but may be programmed to passage mode
- Always an instant, panic free exit with inside lever
- New! Remote Release Kit for ‘Buzz-In’
- Choose from multiple architectural finishes
- Easy to install. Retrofits most cylindrical locksets and digital locks
- Key Override: Includes 6-pin standard cylinder with a Schlage SC1 keyway. You may also use other Schlage cylinders, or Corbin-Russwin CL, Sargent 480, ASSA 65-611, & Lori cylinders
- Battery operation: 5 AA’s; low battery alerts; lock may be hard-wired with 9VDC or 9VAC power supply for remote release / battery backup
- Backset: 2 3/4″ included (2 3/8″ available at checkout) How do I measure?
- Base Model p/n: DL2700/26D
- 2 Year manufacturer warranty
Alarm Lock's most popular commercial pushbutton lockset installed in schools, retail stores, airports, offices, and hospitals. Wire-free, and vandal proof, the auto-locking Trilogy DL2700 keyless access system is available in indoor and also weatherproof DL2700WP outdoor models. This Trilogy electronic lock accommodates up to 100 users and features an all metal keypad with a 12 button operational interface. Paying for re-keying, lockouts, and new keys all adds up. With more capability and more convenience, a Trilogy keyless lock improves your security and your bottom line. Need this lock with Audit Trail? Check out Trilogy DL2800
8 (H) x 3 1/4 (W) x 1 7/8 (D) in.
8 1/4 (H) x 3 1/4 (W) x 1 11/16 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 5/8 in. (Other thicknesses available, call 937-247-9327)
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 7/8 in. (Other thicknesses available, call 937-247-9327)
3 to 6 Digits
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Through-Bolt Hole(s)
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 4 1/2 in.
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
+151°F ~ -31°F
Lever Handle Door Locks
Keypad – Digits
Grade 1 (Best)
2 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q This door is labeled as "non-handed" Does this mean I can setup the handles pointing either left ... answer nowAsked by April 26, 2021 6:01 PMonAnswered by the admin
That is correct! The handles and latch are field reversible and can be rotated to face either direction.
- Q Where can i get another user manual? Our store manager threw away the one that came with the lock... answer nowAsked by April 15, 2021 9:59 AMonAnswered by the admin
The DL2700 programming manual can be found by using the link below!
- Q Can this lock be programmed to be unlocked during the time we’re open ??? answer nowAsked by April 3, 2021 12:54 PMonAnswered by the admin
This lock can be set to remain unlocked to allow passage without the use of a code. However, this can not be scheduled to happen automatically on the DL2700 (the lock will need to be manually put into and taken out of passage mode). If you would like to schedule unlock periods where the lock will automatically unlock and relock at specified times throughout the week, you will need the DL2800 or above.
- Q Is there an option for a knob instead of the lever? answer nowAsked by March 27, 2021 8:31 AMonAnswered by the admin
This model is available with the standard lever or the Regal (curved) lever. Unfortunately, there is no knob option.
- Q Does this pad lock have an interchangeable core or IC adaptable locking key cylinder. ... and do... answer nowAsked by March 23, 2021 4:10 PMonAnswered by the admin
The IC core version of the DL2700 can be found here: Trilogy DL2700IC
The lock can be prepped for Best and Equivalents, Yale, Medeco, Corbin, Schlage, and Sargent SFIC cores.
- Answered by the admin
To Change the Batteries on the DL2700:
- Remove the screw securing the battery door on the interior side of the lock. The battery door should lift away
- Pull out the white battery pack and unplug the white connector to disconnect it from the lock.
- On the top side of the battery pack, remove the 4 Phillips head screws to open the pack. You may need to remove a portion of the security tape to lift this cover away.
- Once open, exchange the 5 AA batteries inside. Reattach the cover and reapply the 4 screws to hold the pack together.
- Plug the battery pack back into the white connecter and place the pack back into the lock. Reattach the metal battery door to secure it into place.
Please avoid pressing any buttons on the lock keypad while the battery pack is unplugged as this can cause the lock to reset back to factory defaults, erasing any programming currently in the door.
- Q I reset the master code and want to add a code for a user. How do I do this? answer nowAsked by January 25, 2021 2:00 PMonAnswered by the admin
To add a new User Code on the DL2700, you will want to follow the steps below!
- Enter your current master code and wait for the green light
- Press A and enter the next available location number of the code that you wish to enroll followed by A
- If this lock was reset, you can use location 01 as your first available slot.
- For example; A - 02 - A
- Enter your desired user code. This code must be the same length as the current master code.
- The lock will beep 6 times to acknowledge that the code was enrolled successfully before the device locks.
- Q does this lock have a rigid lever or a free-wheeling lever when it's locked? answer nowAsked by January 4, 2021 8:03 PMonAnswered by the admin
The lever is free wheeling when locked. It can still be rotated up and down but will not retract the latch.
- Q How can I reset a code if I have forgotten the old code? answer nowAsked by December 30, 2020 10:57 AMonAnswered by the admin
If the current master code is forgotten, the best way to reprogram the lock would be to perform a factory reset. This will erase all codes from the lock and revert the master code to "12345".
To Reset the DL2700:
1. Disconnect your battery.
2. Hold down the "5" button for 10 seconds
3. Reconnect your battery.
4. You'll hear a beep after you reconnect the battery. Immediately after hold down the "A" button until you hear a slow steady beep, then release. The lock will beep a few more times to complete the sequence.
5. Once the lock has been reset, your master code should default to "12345".
- Q What qualifies as outdoors? Both of my offices do not get direct sunlight or rain...will these be... answer nowAsked by November 30, 2020 6:01 PMonAnswered by the admin
For the Trilogy DL2700 model, you could certainly use the indoor version for this application. We recommend the weatherproof model for doors that have heavy rainfall or ones that are near high salt/moisture environments.