The new and much improved Trine 017TDC-4 Wireless Controller utilizes rolling code protocol and can receive up to 68 billion different codes. Prevent hackers from stealing codes with the program erase function. 2 channel relays that are independently programmable. Set a 4, 8, or 16 second delay to the electric strike or set an alternate action trigger.
- Now utilizing rolling code
- 500 foot range
- 2 Channel Receiver and Transmitter
- Independently Programmable A & B Channel
- 4, 8, 16 Second Delay or Alternate Action Trigger
- Will work with 12 through 30 V AC/DC
- Dry Contact Relay rated up to 30V @ 5 Amp Max
- Relays can be programmed for continuous “ON”and “OFF” alternate action
- Single Pushbutton Program Erase (for security)
- Superheterodyne low radiant receiver
- Screw Terminal Connections
- Up to 8 transmitters per one receiver
- 68 billion codes
- Not backwards compatible with any other 017TDC/018 Model
Secure your building with a constantly changing code. The Trine 017TDC-4 wireless controller operates with rolling code technology and covers a 500 foot range. Equipped with 2 independently programmable channels and a 4, 8 or 16 second delay or alternate action trigger. Programmable relays can be set for continuous “ON” or “OFF” alternate action. Protect against misuse and code hijacking with the single pushbutton program erase function. Up to 68 billion different codes can be recognized by the receiver sent by up to 8 transmitters (sold seperately). The 017TDC-4 is NOT backwards compatible with any previous 017TDC/018 model.
12V to 30V AC/DC
1 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.