- Stainless steel construction
- Use on wood door frames – (If you have a metal frame, simply order the 3234.)
- Compact design electric door strike with built-in face-plate
- Fail-secure – stays locked should power be interrupted
- Power with 12VDC or 24VDC. 3234W may be ordered in special LC field selectable model, which will enable you to use 12VDC or 12VAC, or 24VDC, or 24VAC. (24VAC is the most common operation mode. Be sure to match the strike’s voltage selection with your power adapter voltage at installation)
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
- 1200lbs of holding force
- 500,000 cycles
- 1″ total backset, accepts latchbolts with up to 5/8″ throw
- 2 3/4″ x 1 1/8″ face-plate
- Standard operating voltages of 12VDC or 24VDC – power supplies available at checkout
They said it couldn't be done. They said it was not possible. Well, the truth is Trine Access Technology has made it reality. Meet what is dubbed the world's smallest electric door strike. With up to 70% less cutting of the frame during installation, the Trine 3000 series has rapidly become the go-to strike for completing a door release or access control system. Install this in place of a standard door strike when you are using an outside keypad, card reader, or fingerprint reader, or when you are wanting to remotely release the door from inside your home or building; for example, you have an intercom system, or you want your secretary to be able to buzz people in.
Satin Chrome, Polished Brass
12V, 24V, Field Selectable
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.