Standard Duty Wood Jamb Electric Strike
$78.87 – $86.63
For New or Replacement Installations
- Compatible with leading brands of bored cylindrical locksets with latch having up to 3/4″ throw
- Wood door jambs only (not for use on outside gates)
- Face plate: 1-3/8” X 3-1/2”
- Durability: 500,000 Life cycles
- Holding force: 1000 lbs.
- Solid cast latch keeper: Chrome plated cavity 5/8” D x 23/32” W x 1- 9/16” H
- Heavy duty keeper spring
- Fail secure: Standard Action – unlocks when energized (may be specially ordered reverse action fail safe when energized)
- One-piece release mechanism: (U.S. Patent #4,984,835)
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
Have an older wood door entry you need to electrify for access control? Or maybe you are beginning an entry system for your small office and need to buzz visitors in. In these situations you need something sturdy enough to fit into the wood door post. The important thing is for the strike case to have a deep inset. This helps ensure a tight fit into the jamb. You also want a strike that isn't going to short circuit on you after a few months of use. The S005 electric strike is a good option because the mortise inset is 2 7/8" deep, the face plate is resistant to scratching and corrosion, and the strike is rated for 500,000 cycles. You can purchase this strike from us, and have it shipped directly to your project location.
Satin Chrome, Brass – Powder Coated
12VDC, 24VAC, 24VDC, 8-16VAC/4-6VDC Std.
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q What is the distance between mounting screw holes? answer nowAsked by June 3, 2021 9:47 PMonAnswered by the admin
The distance from the center of each mounting hole is 3 inches.