VeraPlus SmartCode 912 Z-Wave Plus Bundle
Control your home with a tap of your smartphone! Using VeraPlus and the VeraMobile app, you can share keyless access codes, get alerts every time your lock is accessed, monitor your home remotely, and so much more! The VeraPlus is compatible with over 1,500 devices and can control over 200 at one time.
This bundle includes: (1) Kwikset SmartCode 912 and (1) VeraPlus Advanced Home Controller.
Kwikset SmartCode 912
- Z-Wave Plus and Home Connect technology allows door lock to communicate with other Z-Wave devices in your home
- Lock and check status with Amazon Alexa via Vera, Samsung SmartThings and/or Wink
- Perfect solution for home office, storage room, or interior garage door where the security of a deadbolt is not required
- Receive email, phone call, or text alert every time the lock is opened, a code is attempted, or the batteries are running low
- Program up to 30 different codes when used with Z-Wave Plus home automation system
- Set keyless entry codes from any internet connected PC! Great for giving temporary access to your neighbor to walk the dog, a contractor doing home repairs, or the babysitter
- Full 128-bit encryption
- Patented side locking bar technology offers improved security by protecting against lock bumping, an attack technique used to defeat conventional pin & tumbler locks
- Customizable auto re-lock feature. Default setting is for lock to auto re-lock in 30 seconds. You can turn this on/off
- Full size field reversible lever handle
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
VeraPlus Advanced Home Controller
- View all your cameras and control all your devices from one easy app
- Over 1,500 compatible devices
- Works with Nest, Schlage, Yale, Kwikset, First Alert, and most other smart home and security brands
- One touch settings for Home, Away, Night and Vacation
- Expand your system to control 200+ devices
- No monthly fees required
- Easy, intuitive setup
- WPS easy push button pairing for Wi-Fi devices
- Improved multi-camera management
- Works locally even when your Internet goes down
- Geofencing and advanced occupancy sensing
- Trigger events for complete customization of automation scenes—by time of day, motion, day of week, sunrise/sunset
Effective signal range will vary greatly depending on the locations of transmitting devices and how many obstacles (walls, televisions, other signals, etc.) the signal must pass through
For more information on the products included in this bundle:
Winner of the 2010 CEA Mark of Excellence Award
Recently featured on ABC’s The View by Dr. Gadget, this new Kwikset wireless lock provides you the luxury of remotely locking and unlocking your door from anywhere in the world. Just imagine, you’re at 35,000 feet and would like to know if you remembered to lock your front door. You fire up your iPad or smartphone, make a couple clicks, and shockingly see you left your door unlocked. Before Home Connect, there’s not much you could do. But when you install this remote control system, it is simple to secure your door. All you do is touch the lock button on your mobile device, and your door locks — wirelessly. Engineered for interoperability with home monitoring and security systems, the SmartCode Z-Wave Plus Lever with Home Connect can transform the way you live. Out of the box, the lock works as a keyless entry system only, however, it’s fully wireless enabled. To take advantage of the wireless remote control and monitoring features you need a compatible controller. Home security and residential access control doesn’t get any easier. According to the FBI, of the approximate 2.2 million burglaries committed in the US in 2008, nearly a third were unforced, unauthorized entries. So many of us — even though we know better — don’t lock our doors. Some of us won’t ever lock up because it’s one more thing to do, or we simply don’t have the sense anything bad is going to happen. Albeit this creates an incredibly dangerous situation for your family and belongings, it’s understandable because keys are a pain. In fact, when surveyed as to why folks don’t lock their doors, keys are the most common reason. Most of us think they will only get lost anyway. Others of us are the type who leave the door open when we leave the house briefly. We’re only gone for an hour or less to pick up the kids after soccer, or replenish the pantry. This is enough time for an intruder to make off with your lightweight possessions like your DVD players, iPods, Netbooks and laptop PC’s, and mom’s jewelry. That’s what is so ingenious about this keyless lock. Keys aren’t necessary, and using the same device to check your email, surf the internet, and send and receive text messages, you can control the security of your residence even when you aren’t home.
The World’s Most Compatible Home Controller Is Also Easiest to Use!
The all-in-one VeraPlus aims to simplify and enhance your smart home experience by allowing you to connect an even wider range of smart devices including those that use Bluetooth and Zigbee. Geared towards larger homes and more demanding smart home environments, VeraPlus quickly and efficiently processes your automation commands and scenes for maximum performance. VeraPlus essentially mirrors everything VeraEdge can do, including compatibility with Z-Wave and WiFi devices, and then adds in a faster processor with more memory and the two new wireless protocols. One note of caution: Mesh networking is specific to each protocol, so a Z-Wave lamp dimmer will not act as a repeater for a distant ZigBee thermostat. Found to work flawlessly in even the most sophisticated custom installations across the world, Vera can be trusted upon to let you set it and forget it, always working in the background to guarantee the most comfortable and personalized home you imagine.
A Vera Controller Unifies All Your Favorite Brands
Vera Controllers go way beyond what security hubs do, working with all the big brands including Nest, Dropcam, Insteon, First Alert, Philips Hue, Linear, Schlage, Kwikset, Yale and more. View all your cameras and control everything from one easy app. Compatibility and flexibility are what Vera is all about!
Benefits of Z-Wave Plus vs. classic Z-Wave
- Latest advancements in Chip Technology
- Equipped with latest “Next Gen” hardware
- Enhanced security features
- Improved RF range +39%
- Improved battery life +30%
- Lock will be enrolled with “One Button Enrollment” feature
Home Automation is a style of living. It is about always being connected to the home you love. These systems* allow you to control your connected home devices such as door locks, thermostats, lights, motion sensors, cameras, water sensors, and more, all remotely from a computer or smartphone.
*Also works with Samsung SmartThings, Wink, Iris, ADT Pulse, Alarm.com, Honeywell, HomeSeer, LG Smart Security, Staples’ Connect, Harmony by Logitech, and many more.
Strengthen your Z-Wave network with a Signal Repeater
Looking to use voice commands to lock your door with Amazon Alexa? Simply pair the Kwikset wireless lock to the VeraPlus controller and then enable the Vera skill inside the Alexa app. Speak “Alexa, lock the front door” to your Amazon Echo or Dot, and Vera will lock the door. Cool part is you can add electronic switches, Z-Wave LED bulbs, remote control outlets and other devices to create groups in Alexa for automating certain routines you manually do every day, like turning the lights off and locking the doors when you go to bed at night.
*Amazon, Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
|Exterior Lock Dimensions|
4 7/16 (H) x 2 13/16 (W) x 2 11/16 (D) in.
|Interior Lock Dimensions|
5 3/8 (H) x 3 1/4 (W) x 3 13/32 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
4 to 8 Digits
2 (Up to 30 when connected to Z-Wave network)
Front body: Weather Resistant
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-40°F – 180°F
|Inside Operating Temperature Range|
32°F – 122°F
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 4 in.
Keypad – Digits
Auto Relocking, Z-Wave Plus, Status Monitoring, Remote Control
Kwikset Recodeable (KW1)
40 ft. (increase range with repeaters / mesh network)
Grade 2 (Better)
99120-037, 99120-038, 99120-039
1 Year Electronic, Lifetime Mechanical and Finish
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.