Z-Wave Smart Hub Controller
Recently called a “Top 6 Smart Home Hub” from Digital Trends, VeraPlus connects your smart devices, then lets you control them from the Vera app, or with voice commands when you enable the Vera skill inside Alexa. Finally, home automation is easy.
- View all your cameras and control all your devices from one easy app
- Over 1,400 compatible devices
- Works with Nest, Schlage, Yale, Kwikset, First Alert, and most other smart home and security brands
- One touch settings for Home, Away, Night and Vacation
- Expand your system to control 200+ devices
- No monthly fees required
- Easy, intuitive setup
- WPS easy push button pairing for Wi-Fi devices
- Improved multi-camera management
- Works locally even when your Internet goes down
- Geofencing and advanced occupancy sensing
- Trigger events for complete customization of automation scenes—by time of day, motion, day of week, sunrise/sunset
Compatible with Amazon Alexa
- Works with Amazon Echo, Echo Dot and Echo Show
- Control lights, smart plugs, and thermostats with your voice
- Create and command Z-Wave Scenes
- Ask Alexa for smart home device updates
Note: For security reasons, Alexa cannot unlock locks and will only support Scenes with lighting- switches and dimmers, and thermostat devices at this time
When you enable the Vera skill inside your Alexa app, Vera becomes the nerve center of your connected home, processing exactly what you tell Alexa to do. Recommended as a best-in-class home automation system, Vera has the capability of controlling lights, locks, thermostats, fans, garage doors, and more smart devices which you can turn on and off by speaking “Alexa” to your Amazon Echo or Dot. You can add electronic switches, Z-Wave LED bulbs, remote control outlets, and motion sensors to create groups in Alexa for automating certain routines you manually do every day, like turning off the lights, locking the doors, and closing the garage when you go to bed at night.
*Amazon, Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
The World's Most Compatible Home Controller Is Also Easiest to Use!The all-in-one VeraPlus aims to simplify and enhance your smart home experience by allowing you to connect an even wider range of smart devices including those that use Bluetooth and Zigbee. Geared towards larger homes and more demanding smart home environments, VeraPlus quickly and efficiently processes your automation commands and scenes for maximum performance. VeraPlus essentially mirrors everything VeraEdge can do, including compatibility with Z-Wave and WiFi devices, and then adds in a faster processor with more memory and the two new wireless protocols. One note of caution: Mesh networking is specific to each protocol, so a Z-Wave lamp dimmer will not act as a repeater for a distant ZigBee thermostat. Found to work flawlessly in even the most sophisticated custom installations across the world, Vera can be trusted upon to let you set it and forget it, always working in the background to guarantee the most comfortable and personalized home you imagine.
A Vera Controller Unifies All Your Favorite BrandsVera Controllers go way beyond what security hubs do, working with all the big brands including Nest, Dropcam, Insteon, First Alert, Philips Hue, Linear, Schlage, Kwikset, Yale and more. View all your cameras and control everything from one easy app. Compatibility and flexibility are what Vera is all about!
Bluetooth BLE, WiFi, Z-Wave, Zigbee
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Can your product lock or unlock electronic locks like Kwikset 888 Z-Wave? answer nowAsked by January 13, 2021 2:08 PMonAnswered by the admin
Yes! The Kwikset 888 and quite a few other keyless locks are fully compatible with the Vera platform. The Vera hub will allow you to lock and unlock the door remotely as well as create scheduled events and add or delete user codes from the Vera dashboard.
- Q Does this VERAPLUS HUB work with a Yale YRD216 Smart lock ? answer nowAsked by December 14, 2020 1:53 PMonAnswered by the admin
Yes! The Vera Plus works great with the Yale YRD216.
- Q Is this compatible with Lutron Caseta wireless lighting control devices? answer nowAsked by November 7, 2020 2:37 PMonAnswered by the admin
Vera controllers can support Lutron Smart Bridge Pro devices but may require additional setup to complete the connection between the two devices outside of normal pairing procedures.
- Q I have Honeywell windows and door sensors will they work thru Vera plus? answer nowAsked by October 18, 2020 7:11 PMonAnswered by the admin
As long as the sensors are Z-Wave plus enabled, they should certainly be able to connect with the Vera controller.
- Q Does Z Wave hub support multiple Schlage Connect Electronic door locks? answer nowAsked by October 7, 2020 4:02 PMonAnswered by the admin
It certainly does! Each Vera hub can control up to 220 Z-Wave locks at once as long as the devices are within range.
- Q I have an old first gen Smart Things. Will the Zigbee devices connect? answer nowAsked by April 26, 2020 9:28 AMonAnswered by the admin
Generation 1 SmartThings gateways utilize Zigbee, Z Wave, and Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Q Can I control non Z Wave device, such as a Panic exit device electric door strike answer nowAsked by February 15, 2020 9:18 AMonAnswered by the admin
The Vera Plus will only be able to control devices that communicate over Z-Wave, Bluetooth BLE, or Zigbee radio. Hardwired devices, such as an electric strike, typically require a hardwired access panel or similar controller for complete control (such as the Linear E3 system).
- Q Did I read that Vera supports Nest products? I have cameras, smoke detectors, and thermostats.. answer nowAsked by February 12, 2020 6:25 PMonAnswered by the admin
This may be accomplished via third-party plugins but Nest products are not officially supported on the Vera platform.