VeraSecure Assure Z-Wave Plus Smart Home Security and Switch Bundle
Home Controller + Electronic Deadbolt + Smart Switches
Smart security for a smart home. VeraSecure security hub and smart home controller let’s you easily control and manage this electronic deadbolt lock, smart switches and other connected devices through your mobile device or PC. High-decibel siren alarm scares off intruders when a paired security device is triggered, such as a camera or motion sensor.
This bundle includes: (1) Yale YRD216 Electronic Deadbolt, (1) VeraSecure Advanced Smart Home Security Controller and (2) GE Z-Wave Plus In-Wall Smart Switches
Yale YRD216 Electronic Push Button Deadbolt
- Manage up to 250 4 to 8 digit codes (25 codes without Z-Wave controller)
- Share codes with friends and family and delete them in seconds when you need to
- Z-Wave Plus enabled
- Easy installation with just a screwdriver
- Weather protection gasket
- One touch locking
- Backlit numbers that won’t wear off
- Privacy button
- Tamper resistant battery cover
- Automatically relocks after 30 seconds
- Certified ANSI/BHMA A156.36, Grade 2
VeraSecure Advanced Smart Home Security Controller
- Smart home controller and alarm hub
- Works with major wireless protocols – Z-Wave Plus, ZigBee, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and VeraLink
- Compatible with popular device brands such as Amazon Alexa, Nest, Schlage, Yale, Kwikset, Aeon Labs, First Alert and many more
- Add devices you want – motion detectors, cameras, locks, thermostats, dimmers and more
- Can control 200+ devices with a single hub
- Free VeraMobile app provides remote smart home control and monitoring from anywhere – available for Apple iOS and Google Android
- Built-in 100db piercing Siren Alarm alerts neighbors and scares off intruders
- 2-Way intercom – built-in microphone and speaker let you interact with whoever is home or far away
- Battery and cellular backup* systems keep your home protected even when power and internet go out
- NO monthly fees or contracts*
*Optional cellular backup and professional security monitoring is available through VeraProtect paid subscription service via Rapid Response, sold separately through VeraMobile in-app purchase for $19.95/month
GE Z-Wave Plus In-Wall Smart Switch
- Wirelessly schedule and control any type of Z-Wave capable light bulbs, small appliances, fans or pumps
- Wireless smart lighting control from anywhere, at any time with any mobile device*
- Up to 50% improved wireless range and energy efficiency over Z-Wave Classic products
- 250% faster processor and 400% more memory than Z-Wave Classic products
- Increased wireless range up to 150 feet (line of site) from closest Z-Wave device
- For use in single and multi-switch applications
- For in-wall installation with hard-wired connections
- Easy DIY install using existing wiring
- Compatible with any Z-Wave certified hub, providing remote access from any mobile device* (application software not included)
- Includes White and Light Almond switch covers
- UL listed
*Requires device to be paired to the VeraSecure Z-Wave controller for remote control features
Effective signal range will vary greatly depending on the locations of transmitting devices and how many obstacles (walls, televisions, other signals, etc.) the signal must pass through
For more information on the products included in this bundle:
Ideal for any residential project, the Yale YRD216 offers a smooth design and easy DIY installation with just a screwdriver. A rubberized gasket protects the lock and door from weather while the tamper resistant battery cover protects against break-in attempts. An automatic 30-second relock of the deadbolt ensures a secure lock every time even if you forget to do it yourself. With the ability to store up to 250 unique codes through Z-Wave, you can ensure specific lock access to a large amount of visitors. Backlit push buttons allow for low light access and a privacy button prevents any access at all. Available in three finishes to suit a number of applications.
Say goodbye to that tired old wall-mounted security panel! VeraSecure is a modern security hub that connects all your security cameras, locks, sensors, and other smart devices together into one easy to manage location. When those paired devices detect something is wrong, VeraSecure will sound it’s piercing high-decibel Siren Alarm to scare off intruders. Out of the house? A notification text will also be sent so you are quickly alerted to the disturbance. Battery and cellular* back-ups ensure VeraSecure is always on guard in case of power or internet failure. But VeraSecure is more than just a replacement for your security panel, it’s also a powerful smart home controller. Adjust the thermostat, dim lights, unlock your door, and control up to 200 other smart devices remotely through VeraMobile smartphone app or manage it all from a PC. VeraSecure is one of the most robust home controllers today, able to speak to thousands of compatible devices from dozens of popular brands across five wireless protocols – Wi-fi, Z-Wave, ZigBee, Bluetooth LE and VeraLink.
The GE Z-Wave Plus In-Wall Smart Switch is a must-have whether you’re just getting started in home automation or already a smart home pro. Wirelessly control your hardwired lighting with your smartphone or tablet remotely from anywhere. Schedule Z-Wave events for lighting and other connected devices to automatically turn on or off at specific times of the day through any Z-Wave compatible controller, such as the VeraSecure (included). The GE Smart Switch also acts as a Z-Wave signal repeater to help create a strong Z-Wave network in your home.
Looking to use voice commands to lock your door with Amazon Alexa? Simply pair the lock to Vera and then enable the Vera skill inside the Alexa app. Speak “Alexa, lock the front door” to your Amazon Echo or Dot, and Vera will lock the door. You can add electronic switches, Z-Wave LED bulbs, remote control outlets and other devices to create groups in Alexa for automating certain routines you manually do every day, like turning off the lights, locking the doors, and closing the garage when you go to bed at night.
*Amazon, Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
|Exterior Lock Dimensions|
2 3/4 (L) x 1 3/16 (W) x 5 3/16 (H) in.
|Interior Lock Dimensions|
3 (L) x 2 1/8 (W) x 6 7/8 (H) in.
25 (Up to 250 when connected to Z-Wave network)
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 1/4 in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
Z-Wave Plus, Auto Locking, Audit Trail, Scheduling, Remote Control, Privacy/Lockdown
Keypad – Digits
Mios, Yale, GE
GE, Vera, Yale Real Living
Bluetooth BLE, Zigbee, WiFi, Z-Wave Plus, VeraLink
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.