Cloud-Based Multi-Family Housing Software
Please contact us if you are a hotel or motel for special hospitality pricing!
Convenience that doesn’t cost security. Yale Accentra Multi-Family Cloud-Based Software offers convenience without compromising security. Manage access credentials for residents, guests, and staff with this user-friendly, intuitive solution. No costly wiring or IT support needed.
Ships Factory Direct
For more information or ordering assistance, please call our Multi-Family/Hospitality Project Specialists at 877-439-5377 ext 9001
- Ensure residents feel safe and secure
- Provide convenient access to all areas with a single credential
- Enhance facility management while minimizing maintenance costs
- Manage access rights remotely
- Attract new residents with enhance security and convenience
- Dedicated cloud-based software* accessible from any Internet-connected device (Mac, PC, smart phone or tablet)
- Eliminates cost and maintenance of on-site servers
- Enables easy local or remote management of access rights for residents, guests and employees
- Intuitive interface optimizes for your Windows, Android or Apple devices and requires minimal training
- Built around the typical workflows of a multi-family property management office
- Ensures that a facility’s database is always accessible and secure
- Enables management of multiple properties and employees with access to multiple sites
- Allows property manager to distribute one-time PINs (OTPs) for unit lockout or lost credentials (emergency access)
- Activates new credentials for residents, guests, and staff
- Transmits current access rights to credentials at time of presentation
- Ensures credentials are continuously updated through typical daily use
- Reads audit information including access history, lock battery status, and other lock events from the credential and transmits to Yale Accentra™ cloud service
NOTE: This product is for system commissioning only. Subscription licensees must be purchased for each managed device
A robust end-to-end access solution. Yale Accentra Cloud-Based Multi-Family Housing Software provides a web-based access management solution for on-site or remote management of access rights for users from any device connected to the internet. Designed to integrate with Yale, Yale Real Living and nexTouch brand locks, Accentra allows admins to oversee multiple properties, employees, and site access from one centralized platform. Since the software doesn’t require on-site servers you can minimize maintenance costs while enhancing facility management and ensuring your facility’s database is always protected and accessible. Conveniently access your offices, rooms and amenities with a single credential. Locked out of your apartment because you left your credential behind? Have the manager send you a one-time PIN code to access your lock. The easy to use admin portal is optimized for all of your Android, Apple or Windows devices and is geared toward the workflow of a typical multi-family property management office. Attract new residents with cutting-edge technology and security while giving current residents peace of mind and guaranteed safety.
Microsoft Windows 10
Android 5.0 or later, iOS 9 or later
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q What is the difference between Yale Accentra Cloud-Based Multi-Family Housing Software and the Ya... answer nowAsked by April 11, 2022 11:19 AMonA
The Yale Accentra cloud software is designed for managing large multifamily properties. Accentra gives you the ability to manage access rights for tenants/staff, scheduled access times, mobile access credentials for residents, as well as physical credentials across multiple sites. The Yale Connect service is designed for independent homeowners to have the ability to unlock/lock the door through the mobile app or enroll PIN codes remotely.
For additional information, we would recommend speaking with one of our sales specialists at 937-247-9327, option 1!