Yale Assure YRC226 Z-Wave
Wireless Touchscreen Interconnected Electronic Lock
Bulk pricing available. The more you purchase the more you save! Add to cart for discount.
Goodbye keys and hello convenience. Ideal for multi-family, residential, and light-duty commercial projects, this Z-Wave integrated touchscreen lock from Yale offers a smooth weather resistant design and easy installation. The interior lever retracts the latch and deadbolt simultaneously for a quick exit while the motorized deadbolt ensures a secure lock every time.
Yale Assure Lock Interconnected Lock Series
- Yale Real Living Assure Lock Interconnected combines electronic deadbolts with the convenience of a passage lever for panic proof egress
- From the inside, both the latchbolt and the deadbolt are retracted simultaneously in a single motion for a quick and easy exit
- Z-Wave integrated
- Installs in minutes with just a screwdriver, DIY installation or professionally installed
- Field reversible handing
- Stores 25 pin codes or 250 when integrated into a Z-Wave or ZigBee system
- Rubber gasket protects your door and shields your lock from weather elements
- Motorized, tapered deadbolt
- Low battery indicator and 9V battery back-up terminal on key free models
- Solid metal escutcheon
- Privacy button prevents unwanted access from the outside at the touch of a button
- Voice assisted programming on the touchscreen models
- Capacitive touchscreen or acrylic push button keypad with backlit numbers
- Keypads wake with a touch
These locks present a significant benefit to multi-family and multi-unit projects, commonly requiring rekeying:
- Multi-family residences
- Assisted living facilities
- Public restrooms
- Office and small business applications
YRC226 with Z-Wave
- Single point lock
- The latchbolt is operated by either lever at all times
- The deadbolt is activated by either lever at all times
- Deadbolt activated by touchscreen or key on outside or by thumbturn on inside
- The interior lever retracts the latch and deadbolt simultaneously
*Augusta lever style shown, additional lever styles available by special order
**Also available in push button YRC216
Home Automation is a style of living. It is about always being connected to the home you love. These systems allow you to control your connected home devices such as door locks, thermostats, lights, motion sensors, cameras, water sensors, and more, all remotely from a computer or smartphone.
Strengthen your Z-Wave network with a Signal Repeater
Ideal for multi-family, residential, and light-duty commercial projects, the Yale Interconnected Lockset offers a smooth design and easy DIY installation with just a screwdriver. A rubberized gasket protects the lock and door from weather while the solid metal escutcheon protects against break-in attempts. Simultaneous retraction of the deadbolt and latchbolt with the lever means a speedy exit. With the ability to store up to 250 unique codes through Z-Wave, you can ensure specific lock access to a large amount of visitors. The backlit touchscreen allows for low light access and a privacy button prevents any access at all. Available in three finishes. Additional lever styles are available by special order.
1 3/8 – 1 3/4 in.
2 3/8 to 2 3/4 in. adjustable
1 x 2 1/4 in. (Deadbolt), 2 1/4 in. (Lever)
Lever Handle Door Locks
Key, Keypad – Digits
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-22°F to 140°F (-30°C to 60°C)
|Inside Operating Temperature Range|
5°F to 158°F (-15°C to 70°C)
|Battery Temperature Range|
-14°F to 131°F (-10°C to 55°C)
|Storage Temperature Range|
-40° to 185°F (-40° to 85°C)
Grade 2 (Better)
Grade 2 (Better)
25 (Up to 250 when connected to Z-Wave network)
1 Year Finish and Electronics, 3 Year Mechanical
Ring Video Doorbell
Front body: Weather Resistant
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Can the bottom passage handle be changed to lock, instead of always retracting when the latch is ... answer nowAsked by August 27, 2021 9:40 PMonAnswered by the admin
The bottom handle of this model cannot be set to lock. This is a passage handle on the interconnected model. For a locking handle, you would want a separate handle and install a YRD-226 above it.
- Q Does this lock work with doors with small bore holes? 1 5/8 or 1 3/4 Inch? answer nowAsked by August 24, 2021 1:35 PMonAnswered by the admin
This model requires 2 boreholes that are 2 1/8" in diameter.
- Q Can deadbolt thunbturn be used to leave deadbolt from locking all day? Then turn back to lock dea... answer nowAsked by August 22, 2021 9:16 PMonAnswered by the admin
If auto-lock is enabled, the lock will relock 30 seconds after being opened by either a code or manual key/thumbturn.
- Q Does the door latch lock in addition to the deadbolt? Or does only the deadbolt actually lock? answer nowAsked by July 11, 2021 8:06 AMonAnswered by the admin
The lever is a passage lever and will always retract the latch. However, the interior lever will allow you to retract the deadbolt as well.
- Q Can this be used with Apple? Can I command SIRI to lock/unlock? answer nowAsked by June 21, 2021 3:37 PMonAnswered by the admin
This will depend on the compatibility of the Z-Wave hub that you have the lock connected to. If you would like to connect the lock directly to Apple Homekit, you will need the AYR202-IM1-USA Homekit module.
- Q I have a window in my door. Can I lock the deadbolt at night using the outside key and not have t... answer nowAsked by March 5, 2021 5:16 PMonAnswered by the admin
In this case, we would recommend a double-sided lock that has a keypad on both sides of the door or a secondary lock at the top or bottom of the interior side. Please check with your local fire marshal to ensure proper egress in case of emergencies.
- Q Is the auto-lock feature based on time or is there a sensor to know when the door is closed? answer nowAsked by February 8, 2021 8:35 PMonAnswered by the admin
The auto-lock feature is on an adjustable timer where the lock will extend the deadbolt X seconds after it has been unlocked.
- Q Is this compatible with the August network module? answer nowAsked by February 8, 2021 8:34 PMonAnswered by the admin
Yes! This lock does support the August module so that it may connect to the Yale Access app or August system.