Yale Assure YRC226 Z-Wave
Wireless Touchscreen Interconnected Electronic Lock
Bulk pricing available. The more you purchase the more you save! Add to cart for discount.
Goodbye keys and hello convenience. Ideal for multi-family, residential, and light-duty commercial projects, this Z-Wave integrated touchscreen lock from Yale offers a smooth weather resistant design and easy installation. The interior lever retracts the latch and deadbolt simultaneously for a quick exit while the motorized deadbolt ensures a secure lock every time.
Yale Assure Lock Interconnected Lock Series
- Yale Real Living Assure Lock Interconnected combines electronic deadbolts with the convenience of a passage lever for panic proof egress
- From the inside, both the latchbolt and the deadbolt are retracted simultaneously in a single motion for a quick and easy exit
- Z-Wave integrated
- Installs in minutes with just a screwdriver, DIY installation or professionally installed
- Field reversible handing
- Stores 25 pin codes or 250 when integrated into a Z-Wave or ZigBee system
- Rubber gasket protects your door and shields your lock from weather elements
- Motorized, tapered deadbolt
- Low battery indicator and 9V battery back-up terminal on key free models
- Solid metal escutcheon
- Privacy button prevents unwanted access from the outside at the touch of a button
- Voice assisted programming on the touchscreen models
- Capacitive touchscreen or acrylic push button keypad with backlit numbers
- Keypads wake with a touch
These locks present a significant benefit to multi-family and multi-unit projects, commonly requiring rekeying:
- Multi-family residences
- Assisted living facilities
- Public restrooms
- Office and small business applications
YRC226 with Z-Wave
- Single point lock
- The latchbolt is operated by either lever at all times
- The deadbolt is activated by either lever at all times
- Deadbolt activated by touchscreen or key on outside or by thumbturn on inside
- The interior lever retracts the latch and deadbolt simultaneously
*Augusta lever style shown, additional lever styles available by special order
**Also available in push button YRC216
Home Automation is a style of living. It is about always being connected to the home you love. These systems allow you to control your connected home devices such as door locks, thermostats, lights, motion sensors, cameras, water sensors, and more, all remotely from a computer or smartphone.
Strengthen your Z-Wave network with a Signal Repeater
Ideal for multi-family, residential, and light-duty commercial projects, the Yale Interconnected Lockset offers a smooth design and easy DIY installation with just a screwdriver. A rubberized gasket protects the lock and door from weather while the solid metal escutcheon protects against break-in attempts. Simultaneous retraction of the deadbolt and latchbolt with the lever means a speedy exit. With the ability to store up to 250 unique codes through Z-Wave, you can ensure specific lock access to a large amount of visitors. The backlit touchscreen allows for low light access and a privacy button prevents any access at all. Available in three finishes. Additional lever styles are available by special order.
1 3/8 – 1 3/4 in.
2 3/8 to 2 3/4 in. adjustable
1 x 2 1/4 in. (Deadbolt), 2 1/4 in. (Lever)
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-22°F to 140°F (-30°C to 60°C)
|Inside Operating Temperature Range|
5°F to 158°F (-15°C to 70°C)
|Battery Temperature Range|
-14°F to 131°F (-10°C to 55°C)
|Storage Temperature Range|
-40° to 185°F (-40° to 85°C)
Grade 2 (Better)
Grade 2 (Better)
Yale Real Living
25 (Up to 250 when connected to Z-Wave network)
1 Year Finish and Electronics, 3 Year Mechanical
Ring Video Doorbell
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Can this be set to lock the latch bolt upon exit, even if the user does not touch the screen to e... answer nowAsked by June 22, 2020 9:22 AMonAnswered by the admin
Yes! The YRD deadbolt features an auto-lock function to automatically lock the door after it is unlocked.
- Q Can this be set to true passthru mode - meaning the deadbolt is "locked open" and the handle oper... answer nowAsked by June 12, 2019 3:33 PMonA
Yes, this can operate as a standard deadbolt.
- Q For a commercial application, would you be able to leave the door 'unlocked' between 9 and 5 and ... answer nowAsked by March 2, 2019 3:40 PMonA
The software programming for schedules is attached to the user and not to the lock itself. So you can program a user to be able to come in during those times, but to have the lock, lock and unlock itself is not possible on a schedule.
- Q When door is locked with deadbolt would you be able to turn the latchbolt from the outside? answer nowAsked by February 22, 2019 11:59 PMonA
For the YRC226: Single point lock. Latchbolt is operated by either lever at all times. Deadbolt activated by touchscreen or key on outside or by thumbturn on inside. Interior lever retracts latch and deadbolt simultaneously.
- Q Will this cover bores door holes predrilled to 2.375 inches? answer nowAsked by July 21, 2018 7:17 PMonA Yes with the lock and faceplates will be able to cover that size of bore hole.