Yale Connect Wi-Fi Bridge
Smart Lock Accessory
Take your August or Yale Smart Lock to the next level. The Connect provides your Smart Lock with Wi-Fi connectivity, allowing it to integrate with other smart Wi-Fi devices such as Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant. Add convenience to the features you already love, such as remote door locking and unlocking, lock access monitoring, and more.
- Open the door when you’re not home no matter where you are
- Instantly unlock the door remotely for visitors and lock it behind them with your smartphone and free August app – available for iOS and Android
- Always know if your door is locked or unlocked – check your lock’s status any time, from anywhere
- Know who comes and goes – get instant alerts on your smartphone when someone enters or exits your home via the August app
- Pairs with August Smart Locks and select Yale Assure Locks with an August network module installed
- Simply speak to lock your door – tell Alexa, Siri, or the Google Assistant to control your August Smart Lock Pro
- Simple setup – plugs into a power outlet near your August Smart Lock and connects to your home Wi-Fi in minutes
The Yale Connect is a Wi-Fi bridge for Yale or August Smart Locks. The Connect will allow your lock to integrate with smart Wi-Fi devices such as Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant, giving you more control over your smart home. Give access credentials to friends and family anytime and lock and unlock your door anywhere through the Yale Access app. Set up auto-locking so your door always locks up behind you, and the convenient auto-unlocking feature can be enabled so that the door unlocks as you or a guest approaches.
2.36 (H) x 2.36 (L) x 1.54 (D) in.
Android 5.0 or later with Bluetooth 4.0, iOS 10 or later
Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit (Siri), Google Assistant
Standard North American
1 Year Limited Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q If I have multiple August locks in home, do I need 1 bridge or 1 bridge for each lock answer nowAsked by December 16, 2018 1:51 PMonAnswered by the admin
You should only need one bridge as it can handle multiple items including locks.