Yale nexTouch NTB622-NR-626
Cylindrical Touchscreen Lever
The next level in door access! The Yale nexTouch NTB622 provides easy and secure keyless PIN code door access for your small businesses. Equipped with a backlit touchscreen keypad, lockout mode and more. Future-proof modular technology allows for upgrades as needs and technology expand.
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Multi-Family Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- Backlit capacitive touchscreen keypad
- Designed for small business applications
- Seamlessly retrofits mechanical cylindrical locks for easy upgrade to access control
- Free-wheeling lever style resistant to vandalism
- Up to 25 user codes in keypad only operation
- Easy to install; standard door prep, 2-1/8″ cross-bore, 1″ edge bore
- Standard 2 3/4 in. backset, 2 3/8 in. latchbolt replacement available
- Augusta lever and Satin Chrome finish standard, additional options available via special order
- Reduces cost of re-keying
- Voice prompted programming
- Privacy mode to lockout keypad entry
- 9V battery back-up
- Includes Schlage “C” Keyway Cylinder 6-Pin
Don’t waste time and money with lockouts, lost keys, and cumbersome lock management. Skip the hassle and go keyless with the Yale nexTouch NTB622. This heavy-duty weather resistant lock is equipped with a sleek modern touchscreen keypad for PIN code entry. Add a Z-Wave module (sold separately) to quickly generate and send secure digital codes to staff, vendors, guests, and monitor doors remotely. The lock’s low-battery indicator alerts you when it’s time to change batteries, and the 9V battery backup on the exterior prevents a lockout should the lock lose power. In case of emergency, a manual key override unlocks the outside lever. Ideal for new construction or retrofit projects in small business properties.
8 1/8 (H) x 3 3/4 (W) x 3 5/16 (D) in.
8 1/8 (H) x 3 3/4 (W) x 3 5/16 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 3/4 in.
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore
2 3/4 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 1/2 in.
Grade 1 (Best)
Grade 1 (Best)
Key, Keypad – Digits
Privacy, Temporary Codes, Timed Codes
Yale Commercial SFIC
4 to 6 Digits
3 Year Manufacturer
Front body: Weather Resistant
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Continue as a Guest
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q If I purchase multiple items can I have one master key for them all? answer nowAsked by May 1, 2023 8:58 AMonA
Yes, we do offer Master Keying Services for this lock. The service is charged per lock and there are several details that we will have to go over with you to make sure everything is done the way you want, so I highly recommend giving us a call at 937-247-9327 to talk to someone on our Sales Team to help find the perfect service package for your application!
- Q Which model has scheduling features? answer nowAsked by March 15, 2023 11:39 AMonA
The Yale nexTouch line of products do not have scheduling features as standalone locks. You would need a model that utilizes the Z-Wave Module and is managed with an app, such as Vera Mobile in conjunction with an Ezlo Plus. The Yale nexTouch model that would work with this is the NTB622-ZW2-626.
- Q Are they available with handles that are more straight so they won't hit the window frame on the ... answer nowAsked by December 13, 2022 8:14 AMonA
For a straight handle, we would recommend the MO lever option. This can be special ordered through our sales staff at 937-247-9327, option 1!
- Q Do you have the Yale Nextouch in BLACK? I am supplying an apartment job that has all the hardware... answer nowAsked by October 6, 2022 6:35 PMonA
This model is available in a Black Suede Powder finish and can be ordered through our sales staff!
- Q Can this lock be controlled remotely via wifi? answer nowAsked by June 8, 2022 3:55 PMonA
The Yale NTB does not connect to WiFi. However, you can purchase the Z-Wave module https://www.gokeyless.com/product/yale-z-wave-radio-module/ and connect the lock to a gateway, which would give you remote access.
- Q How long do the batteries last with home usage of approx 4 activations per day? answer nowAsked by February 4, 2022 9:15 PMonA
The average battery life for this model is ~20,000 openings. However, we would still recommend exchanging the batteries once a year to be on the safe side.
- Q YALE NEXTOUCH NTB620-NR-626 Does this lock have a good weather resistant rating? And a push bar o... answer nowAsked by August 26, 2021 9:58 AMonA
The outside unit is weather-rated and great for exterior applications. The NTB620 cannot be paired to a push bar but the AU-NTT620 can be used with an exit device on the interior side of the door.
- Q Can this lock be kept unlocked during normal business hours? answer nowAsked by July 23, 2021 2:00 AMonA
As a stand-alone lock system, this model does not support scheduling features.A The lock does feature a passage code, all you have to do is put the code in first thing in the morning and will remain unlocked till the code is put back into the lock
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.