Kit includes 1 VeraEdge and 1 Yale Lock
Home Automation Benefits
- Remotely lock and unlock doors from any web-enabled device
- Receive text or email messages to your cell phone from pre-programmed alerts
- Program user access by date and time
- Customize features such as privacy, language, and relock time
- Confirm the status and remaining battery life of your locks remotely
- Audit Capable: View transaction history in real-time
- Innovative, tamper-resistant keyless entry security
- Sleek, capacitive touchscreen
- Contemporary, high-tech look and feel
- Easy to use, install, and program
- Fast retrofit of traditional deadbolts
- Tapered bolt accommodates mis-aligned doors
- Users — 250, add/delete individually
- Illuminated touchscreen for night-time access
- One year battery life; low battery warning
- Deadbolt motor; motorized bolt in and out
- Non-handed, compatible with left and right swinging doors
- Door Conditions: For use on all standard interior and exterior doors
- External battery jump start (9V)
Looking to use voice commands to lock your door with Amazon Alexa? Simply pair the lock to Vera and then enable the Vera skill inside the Alexa app. Speak “Alexa, lock the front door” to your Amazon Echo or Dot, and Vera will lock the door. Cool part is you can add electronic switches, Z-Wave LED bulbs, remote control outlets and other devices to create groups in Alexa for automating certain routines you manually do every day, like turning off the lights, locking the doors, and closing the garage when you go to bed at night.
*Amazon, Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
Remote Control, Z-Wave
Keypad – Digits
Vera, Yale Real Living
40 ft. (increase range with repeaters / mesh network)
Satin Nickel, Oil Rubbed Bronze, Bright Brass
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Hello I have a question about a Yale YALE YRD226 ZWAVE REMOTE TOUCHSCREEN w/ Z-Wave can it be pai... answer nowAnswered by the adminYes, you can pair the locks with the Wink controller. As we do not sell the Wink hub we are not aware of the capabilities or how it interacts with the lock.
- Q What happens if my internet goes down but I am at home and my wifi router is working.? Can I sti... answer nowA
You would not be able to use the Vera application to control your hub since your internet would be down. You would, however, be able to manually program the lock at the keypad since you are still at home.