Trilogy T2 DL2700IC
Electronic Battery Operated Digital Lock
$549.76 – $664.87
Prepped for IC core, including Best and equivalents, Yale, Medeco, Corbin, Schlage, and Sargent.
- Heavy Duty, BHMA Grade 1 lock with UL 3 hr. fire rated cylindrical latch
- Field reversible full size ADA lever
- Perfect for wood and metal doors – installation screws for both included
- Fingertip programming done at keypad
- Rugged clutch mechanism insures long life & durability
- 100 User Codes including: Master, 10 Manager, 90 User and 3 Service Codes.
- Auto-locking, but may be programmed to passage mode
- Always an instant, panic free exit with inside lever
- New! Remote Release Kit for ‘Buzz-In’
- Easy to install. Retrofits most cylindrical locksets and digital locks
- Choose from 3 architectural finishes
- Key override: Prepped for IC Core, including Best and Equivalents, Yale, Medeco, Corbin, Schlage, and Sargent. Best and Schlage IC locks generally ship same day, others may be subject to a lead time. IC cores must be purchased separately at checkout. You may use your own IC cores when you have them
- Battery operation: 5 AA’s; appx. 120,000 cycles; low battery alerts; lock may be hard-wired with 9VDC or 9VAC power supply for remote release / battery backup
- Backset: 2 3/4″ included (2 3/8″ available at checkout) How do I measure?
- 2-year manufacturer warranty
The premier commercial, pushbutton, cylindrical lockset that is installed in schools, retail stores, airports, offices, and hospitals. Available in indoor and weatherproof outdoor models, this auto-locking keyless access system is completely stand-alone and vandal proof. Lock is all metal with a 12 button operational interface. Need this lock with Audit Trail? Order DL2800IC
8 (H) x 3 1/4 (W) x 1 7/8 (D) in.
8 1/4 (H) x 3 1/4 (W) x 1 11/16 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 5/8 in. (Other thicknesses available, call 937-247-9327)
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 7/8 in. (Other thicknesses available, call 937-247-9327)
3 to 6 Digits
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in., Through-Bolt Hole(s)
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 4 1/2 in.
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
+151°F ~ -31°F
Audit Trail, Passage Mode, Scheduling
Keypad – Digits
Grade 1 (Best)
2 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
No, this is a standard cylindrical lock. You will need the ETDL27 lock for panic bars. But you must also have the type of panic bar that this lock will match which you can find the list under the Features tab on the webpage.
- Answered by the admin This is not a suggested installation. Having a handle without the core in it will leave your door with the ability to be tampered with and gain access. It is suggested to install the core so your lock is completely secure.