Alarm Lock PDK3000
Electronic Digital Keypad & HID Card Reader
$576.62 – $645.50
Weather resistant stand-alone dual keypad and card reader system with access control functions.
- Commercial grade keyless card/pin entry hard-wired access control system to be used in conjunction with an electric door strike or mag lock
- Keypad or computer managed programming
- Wall mounted digital electronic keypad + prox reader
- Weatherproof performance
- Holds up to 2,000 user PINs/HID card/fob, including Master, Management, Supervisor & basic user
- 500 timed lock/unlock event schedule
- Audit trail with time/date stamp
- Prox unit will read HID 125kHZ prox cards/fobs 26-48bit
- Wall Mount: Single gang box
- Wiring: PDK3000 has flying leads for power, relays, and remote release:
- Field selectable power supply required (available at checkout). Power supply must be under 8 Amp
- 2-year manufacturer warranty
Looking to eliminate costs of having to change out your locks each time an employee/manager leaves? Considering expanding your existing prox card system to other facility doors? This industrial strength keypad plus prox reader is exactly what you want.
4 1/4 (H) x 3 1/4 (W) x 2 (D) in.
|Event Audit Trail|
Keypad, Prox Card/Fob
Satin Chrome, Duronodic, Polished Brass, Metallic Silver, Metallic Bronze
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31˚ to 151˚F (-35˚ to +66˚C)
3 to 6 Digits
2 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q I have Trilogy PDK3000 locks. I want to use the Features option of "One time entry for Group 3 Us... answer nowAsked by March 18, 2021 10:08 PMonAnswered by the admin
Yes! The newer versions of the PDK3000 support multiple features added such as 'Group 2 Toggles Passage Mode' and 'One Time Entry for Group 3 Users'.
- Answered by the admin
This would depend on the type of credential you wish to use on this lock. We would recommend vising this page for a selection of AlarmLock credentials that will work with this lock: AlarmLock Cards/Fobs
- Q Will this unit work to control an overhead door with a standard garage door opener for access to ... answer nowAsked by March 7, 2019 7:18 AMonAnswered by the admin
Yes, you could wire this to your garage door opener and have it trigger when a code is entered.
- Q is there an override? meaning if doesn't work can a key still open door? answer nowAsked by April 3, 2018 7:35 AMonA The key override that is typically installed on locks that utilize a keypad like this is on the door themselves not the lock. The key would not be used as the primary access but is a back up for the scenario you described.
- Q Is this compatible with the DL-windows programming setup? answer nowAsked by January 26, 2017 2:51 PMonAnswered by the admin
Yes it is, similar to the battery powered Trilogy locks. You'll need the AL-PCI2U cables kit and a laptop to do the programming, or if you plan to use a desktop you can use the DTM-III data transfer hand-held. Something else to consider to save time is our programming service for this unit.