Alarm Lock PDK3000
Electronic Digital Keypad & HID Card Reader
Weather resistant stand-alone dual keypad and card reader system with access control functions.
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- Commercial grade keyless card/pin entry hard-wired access control system to be used in conjunction with an electric door strike or mag lock
- Keypad or computer managed programming
- Wall mounted digital electronic keypad + prox reader
- Weatherproof performance
- Holds up to 2,000 user PINs/HID card/fob, including Master, Management, Supervisor & basic user
- 500 timed lock/unlock event schedule
- Audit trail with time/date stamp
- Prox unit will read HID 125kHZ prox cards/fobs 26-48bit
- Wall Mount: Single gang box
- Wiring: PDK3000 has flying leads for power, relays, and remote release:
- Field selectable power supply required (available at checkout). Power supply must be under 8 Amp
- 2-year manufacturer warranty
**Upgrade to Stand-Alone Trilogy PDL3000**
No Wires. No Running Power to the Door. Faster Install. Same Advanced Microprocessor-Based Access Control with Keypad-Security and ProxCard Authentication
Looking to eliminate costs of having to change out your locks each time an employee/manager leaves? Considering expanding your existing prox card system to other facility doors? This industrial strength keypad plus prox reader is exactly what you want.
4 1/4 (H) x 3 1/4 (W) x 2 (D) in.
|Event Audit Trail|
Alarm Lock Trilogy
Keypad, Prox Card/Fob
Satin Chrome, Duronodic, Polished Brass, Metallic Silver, Metallic Bronze
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31° to 151°F (-35° to 66°C)
3 to 6 Digits
2 Year Manufacturer
TECH SUPPORT FOR ALARM LOCK TRILOGY PRODUCTS*
*Basic email support only. Additional support time available for a fee.
You are not comparing apples to apples when shopping for Trilogy locks online.
GoKeyless is a full service company and backs up its sales support with product and technical support.
What good is the lock to you when you have to spend countless hours trying to find the answer to something when you could have just contacted the experts.
In addition to answering technical questions for you — troubleshooting only, does not include training, or programming — our agents are also available for paid training on importing your users, communicating with the lock, establishing your mission critical access schedules, navigating the software, and utilizing all of the features and functions of your new access control system.
Our virtual support fees start at $100/hour or can be purchased as an annual tiered service.
Technical Support Hours: M-F 9am-5pm EST
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
What others are saying
Continue as a Guest
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Is this unit accessible by smart phone? answer nowAsked by February 1, 2022 11:21 AMonA
This only works with prox credentials and pin codes.
- Q I have Trilogy PDK3000 locks. I want to use the Features option of "One time entry for Group 3 Us... answer nowAsked by March 18, 2021 10:08 PMonA
Yes! The newer versions of the PDK3000 support multiple features added such as 'Group 2 Toggles Passage Mode' and 'One Time Entry for Group 3 Users'.
- Q What is the cost of each fob? answer nowAsked by January 14, 2021 7:25 PMonA
This would depend on the type of credential you wish to use on this lock. We would recommend vising this page for a selection of AlarmLock credentials that will work with this lock: AlarmLock Cards/Fobs
- Q What is the duronodic finish? answer nowAsked by September 24, 2019 7:56 AMonA
Duronodic is a dark matte bronze finish.
- Q Will this unit work to control an overhead door with a standard garage door opener for access to ... answer nowAsked by March 7, 2019 7:18 AMonA
Yes, you could wire this to your garage door opener and have it trigger when a code is entered.
- Q is there an override? meaning if doesn't work can a key still open door? answer nowAsked by April 3, 2018 7:35 AMonA The key override that is typically installed on locks that utilize a keypad like this is on the door themselves not the lock. The key would not be used as the primary access but is a back up for the scenario you described.
- Q Is this compatible with the DL-windows programming setup? answer nowAsked by January 26, 2017 2:51 PMonA
Yes it is, similar to the battery powered Trilogy locks. You'll need the AL-PCI2U cables kit and a laptop to do the programming, or if you plan to use a desktop you can use the DTM-III data transfer hand-held. Something else to consider to save time is our programming service for this unit.
Steve Pollock (verified owner) –
We now have several of these trilogy locks throughout our facility. They are easy to program and work flawlessly. Great product.
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch
Michael Carroll (verified owner) –
We had fore of these go through Hurricane Michael on the Panhandle of Florida. We recovered two of these and they still worked. Still using one of them at our pool entrance.
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch
Jim (verified owner) –
Unit is being used to control entry to a rolling steel facility access gate. Robust unit. Easy to install with clear wiring instructions. Software is obsolete. This unit should be communicating with Wi-Fi to a computer for programming. Taking a laptop out in the weather to program the unit is a real challenge. The few seconds to provide the next input virtually requires two people to pull it off. The design of a stand along programmable unit is just what I wanted. The only reason this unit was purchased was to get timed access control.
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch