Alarm Lock PDK3000
Electronic Digital Keypad & HID Card Reader
Weather resistant stand-alone dual keypad and card reader system with access control functions.
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- Commercial grade keyless card/pin entry hard-wired access control system to be used in conjunction with an electric door strike or mag lock
- Keypad or computer managed programming
- Wall mounted digital electronic keypad + prox reader
- Weatherproof performance
- Holds up to 2,000 user PINs/HID card/fob, including Master, Management, Supervisor & basic user
- 500 timed lock/unlock event schedule
- Audit trail with time/date stamp
- Prox unit will read HID 125kHZ prox cards/fobs 26-48bit
- Wall Mount: Single gang box
- Wiring: PDK3000 has flying leads for power, relays, and remote release:
- Field selectable power supply required (available at checkout). Power supply must be under 8 Amp
- 2-year manufacturer warranty
**Upgrade to Stand-Alone Trilogy PDL3000**
No Wires. No Running Power to the Door. Faster Install. Same Advanced Microprocessor-Based Access Control with Keypad-Security and ProxCard Authentication
Looking to eliminate costs of having to change out your locks each time an employee/manager leaves? Considering expanding your existing prox card system to other facility doors? This industrial strength keypad plus prox reader is exactly what you want.
4 1/4 (H) x 3 1/4 (W) x 2 (D) in.
|Event Audit Trail|
Alarm Lock Trilogy
Keypad, Prox Card/Fob
Satin Chrome, Duronodic, Polished Brass, Metallic Silver, Metallic Bronze
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31° to 151°F (-35° to 66°C)
3 to 6 Digits
2 Year Manufacturer
*Basic email support only. Additional support time available for a fee.
You are not comparing apples to apples when shopping for Trilogy locks online.
GoKeyless is a full service company and backs up its sales support with product and technical support.
What good is the lock to you when you have to spend countless hours trying to find the answer to something when you could have just contacted the experts.
In addition to answering technical questions for you — troubleshooting only, does not include training, or programming — our agents are also available for paid training on importing your users, communicating with the lock, establishing your mission critical access schedules, navigating the software, and utilizing all of the features and functions of your new access control system.
Technical Support Hours: M-F 9am-5pm EST
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q I have Trilogy PDK3000 locks. I want to use the Features option of "One time entry for Group 3 Us... answer nowAsked by March 18, 2021 10:08 PMonA
Yes! The newer versions of the PDK3000 support multiple features added such as 'Group 2 Toggles Passage Mode' and 'One Time Entry for Group 3 Users'.
- Q Will this unit work to control an overhead door with a standard garage door opener for access to ... answer nowAsked by March 7, 2019 7:18 AMonA
Yes, you could wire this to your garage door opener and have it trigger when a code is entered.
- Q is there an override? meaning if doesn't work can a key still open door? answer nowAsked by April 3, 2018 7:35 AMonA The key override that is typically installed on locks that utilize a keypad like this is on the door themselves not the lock. The key would not be used as the primary access but is a back up for the scenario you described.
- Q Is this compatible with the DL-windows programming setup? answer nowAsked by January 26, 2017 2:51 PMon