Keypad/Prox Card Lock with Privacy & Lockout
$858.65 – $908.46
- Heavy Duty, Grade 1 electronic dual PIN/Prox cylindrical latch privacy/lockout lock. Underwriters Laboratory (UL) listed
- Compatible with any HID 125kHZ prox cards 26-48bit
- Privacy/Lockout Feature: Engaged by pushing button on interior lock body – assures lock cannot be opened from front-entry side. During any privacy-session, the red LED on the outer, keypad-side of the door will flash to indicate that the room is occupied. Privacy duration can be programmed to “time-out” after preset duration.
- Programmable Residency feature to prevent accidental lockouts
- Iconic bilingual Privacy and Residency Instructional Signs supplied with lock For use on inside door to give operational use, in English and Spanish language
- Keypad: All metal, 12 button. All functions programmable through keypad/software. Proximity antenna housing molded of ultra high strength, impact resistant Lexan
- Rugged Clutch Mechanism — Insures long life & durability to protect your investment
- Access by card only, pin only, or highest security – card plus pin
- Programming — lock keypad, or using Windows PC based software. You’ll need the PC interface cables at checkout in order transfer your user data to the lock and download and review your audit trail. (software CD included with purchase of cables, or can be downloaded from Alarm Lock website)
- Real-time Clock — Schedule up to 500 timed events, including holiday schedules. Program lock to auto lock at certain times, or auto-unlock. Program times when certain users or groups of users can gain access
- Users: 2000 — Master, manager, supervisor, and basic users
- Enhanced Operation Modes — One-time entry codes, quick passage mode, passage mode, emergency and service codes, and lockout codes
- First Manager-in Scheduling – solves the snow day issue for schools (“First Person In” stops unauthorized persons from gaining access to doors set on timed auto-unlock)
- WeatherPROOF performance
- New! Remote Release Kit for ‘Buzz-In’
- Allowable Entry Time — Program from 3-15 seconds. Determines how long user has once they present prox card or pin before door relocks
- Greater security with “Temporary Keypad Lockout” after 3 unsuccessful code-entry attempts
- Audit Trail — Time/Date stamp for a printable record of all electronic activity
- Events logged to within 1 second of accuracy
- 4 Time-out Functions — User may enable other users or unlock the lock for some time period without needing to return to the lock
- Easy to install. Retrofits most cylindrical locksets and digital locks
- Key Override — Available in standard key override (shipped with Schlage C Type Cylinder) and interchangeable core models
- Backset: 2 3/4″ included (2 3/8″ available at checkout) How do I measure?
- Battery Operation: 5 AA’s; appx. 60,000 cycles; low battery alerts; lock may be hard-wired with 9VDC or 9VAC power supply for remote release / battery backup (9V’s sold separately)
- Thick doors greater than 1 7/8″ please call 1-937-247-9327
- Warranty: 2 year manufacturer
Walk into any hospital, mall, or school today, and you are bound to see a Trilogy electronic pushbutton lock. School administrators, hospital security directors, and facility managers around the country rely more and more on Trilogy locks because these products are known for their dependability as a stand alone access control solution. Alarm Lock’s new Grade 1 BHMA certified and ADA compliant Trilogy PDL4100 lock is fast becoming the preferred model for restricting access at many areas throughout these properties.
Trilogy Locks Help Hospitals Minimize Loss & Guarantee Privacy
Capable of authenticating entry by PIN only, card only, or for highest security, PIN + card, healthcare facilities find the Trilogy PDL4100 to meet HIPAA regulations for the protection of hospital equipment, patient files, and staff records. The medical record closets, medication storage areas, and restricted areas which in the past were vulnerable to theft or fraud because of keys and left open doors are now safeguarded with Trilogy’s time-automated locking, and date and time audit trail reports. Equipped with a privacy button on the back of the lock, the Trilogy PDL4100 also allows nurses, doctors, and other hospital employees to lockout unauthorized users and feel more secure when they’re in the staff dressing rooms, sleeping rooms, file rooms, or single occupancy restrooms. This way the privacy of the staff member is ensured. PIN, or PIN/Prox access doesn’t resume until the privacy session is deactivated, the door is opened from the inside, or the session expires following a pre-programmed schedule.
Schools Pass the Test on Classroom Safety with Trilogy Locks
At today’s schools, there is increasing pressure from parents and teachers to better secure the classrooms. With vandalism and shootings at the forefront of concerns for campuses, it is imperative to invest in a professional, field tested, and easy to use access control lock on the classroom, and multi-purpose room doors, as well as other area doors throughout the school to protect faculty, the students, and school personnel. The PDL4100 provides the extra security needed to possibly thwart an attack, or give the authorities precious additional seconds to arrive on the scene. Without having to open the door, and without any special training or knowledge, a student/teacher of any age can quickly press the fingertip activated lockout button on the interior side of the door to lockout all unauthorized users. What this does is disables the lock’s free passage mode (even when lock is scheduled for ‘free passage’), and disables general user’s PIN/card from gaining access. This can buy time in a crisis by making it several steps more difficult for someone to get into the classroom. When the trouble has passed, a lockdown-override code may be used to re-enable authorized staff to bypass the lockdown function at anytime. Master and management code/card holders with command (11) rights always have instant access to a Trilogy protected space, and is why we recommend limiting this right to an exclusive few individuals. The lockdown override command sequence is also helpful in the event a student accidentally presses the lockout button.
8 (H) x 3 1/4 (W) x 2 3/8 (D) in.
8 1/4 (H) x 3 1/4 (W) x 1 11/16 (D) in.
3 to 6 Digits
|Event Audit Trail|
500, Automated Unlock/Lock
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31° to 151°F (-35° to 66°C)
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in., Through-Bolt Hole(s)
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 4 1/2 in.
Audit Trail, Passage Mode, Privacy/Lockdown, Scheduling
Lever Handle Door Locks
Key, Keypad – Digits, Proximity Card/Fob
Grade 1 (Best)
UL 3 hr. latch
2 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q What cover/weather guard do I need for this model? answer nowAsked by April 26, 2017 8:00 PMonAnswered by the adminFor the Trilogy locks the STI-6516 is the recommended weather cover.