Trilogy ETDL Keypad Access Lock For Panic Bars
The Trilogy T2 pairs with leading panic bars to secure perimeter exit doors and interior doors with push-bars to prevent theft of removable data end points because a door was left open or key was compromised. A lock for life, Trilogy addresses the problems with keys, reduces key costs and associated distribution hassles, and makes traditional access control seem so old-school.
Please note the push bar pictured is not included. Sold separately.
- Heavy Duty, BHMA Grade 1 Keyless Exit Trim
- Exit Device Compatibility: Von Duprin 99, Corbin ED5000, Yale 7100, Dorma 9300, Sargent 8800, Marks M9900, and American Eagle 6200 bars. Arrow 3800 model may be custom ordered, please call as this model only is a 16 to 18 week lead time. When ordering please select your existing panic bar model so that we may ship you the correct, compatible ETDL lock. Otherwise, if your current bar is not listed, we sell a number of brand-name push bars that you can add to your order at checkout.
- Full size ADA lever
- Fingertip Programming at all metal, 12 button keypad
- Weatherproof durability
- Rugged clutch mechanism insures long life & performance
- Accommodates 100 Users with 3-6 digit PIN codes, including: Master, 10 Manager codes, 90 User codes, and 3 Service codes
- Auto-locking, but may be programmed to passage mode
- New! Remote Release Kit for ‘Buzz-In’
- Easy to install. Retrofits to panic bars of most major manufacturers
- Battery housing mounts above panic bar on interior side of door
- Key override – uses a standard rim cylinder (provided by manufacturer) to operate key override function. All rim cylinders are interchangeable. When you want to use a name brand rim cylinder (your own, or you can buy one from us) in the lock, then you will need to purchase a matching cylinder adapter kit for that brand
- Battery Operation: 5 AA’s; low battery alerts; lock may be hard-wired with 9VDC or 9VAC power supply for remote release / battery backup
- 2-year manufacturer warranty
Specifically designed for retro-fitting doors with panic touchbars, the new T2 Trilogy exit provides safe and reliable electronic pushbutton access without the need to issue or track keys. With an included tail-piece, the lock comes ready to connect to your rim exit device. The Trilogy T2 in cylindrical configuration has been the most popular electronic lock on American's commercial doors at schools, retail stores, airports, offices, and hospitals for 20+ years. The expansion to mortise and exit models now allows you to scale this technology to more doors for dependable keyless security. Each lock is weatherproof for use inside and out, includes a standard rim cylinder, and features fingertip access and programming flexibility. Need this lock with Audit Trail? Check out Trilogy ETDL
11 (H) x 3 (W) x 2 3/4 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 7/8 in.
3 to 6 Digits
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 5 in.
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
+151°F ~ -31°F
Panic/Exit, Exit – Rim
Keypad – Digits
Grade 1 (Best)
2 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Does this lock do any sort of audit/record of when certain pin codes entered the building? answer nowAnswered by the admin
Yes, and used in conjunction with the AL-PCI2U software it will provide a full report for all codes with names and including the date and time of entry.
- Answered by the admin
No, you will find all of the panic bars listed on the features page that it has been tested with by the manufacturer. There are a few that have been tested by locksmiths that work outside of this list but the ED8500 is not one of them that is known to work. Please contact our sales department and they will assist you in picking out the right product for your setup.
- Q How do you program the keycodes? I read lots of stuff on your site, but not a word on how you pro... answer now
- Answered by the admin
This does not use your WIFI to communicate with your computer. You would need the ETDLN with WIFI gateways as this operates on their own proprietary wireless network connected by specific gateways. The gateways are connected to your internet either by network cable, POE or Wifi depending on the version of the gateway that you use. So for a system setup, you would need not only the lock but also the specific gateway that will work best with your network. We would recommend speaking with our sales staff to ensure that you get the correct items as well as the right gateway and locks for your specific situation.
- Answered by the adminNo, you would need to purchase the additional accessory items: ET-IC kit, the matching IC core housing and the IC core you need to use unless you already have them on hand. We do recommend speaking with our qualified sales staff before purchasing to ensure you are buying the correct components that work together and will match your needs.
- Q Can this be programmed to only lock during a set period of time. For example if we want it to be ... answer nowAnswered by the admin
Yes you can, the Trilogy system can hold up to 500 different schedules on its memory. These type of schedules would include auto unlock and lock schedules. We would suggest utilizing our support service to ensure this is done properly. Below we have provided the link for this programming service. If you have questions please contact our knowledgeable sales reps at 937-247-9327 option 1. https://www.gokeyless.com/product/90007502-custom-setup-programming/
- Answered by the admin
Yes, you are able to program different passcodes and restrict when they are allowed to enter. You can do this as groups of people or as individuals.