Keypad Access Lock For Panic Bars
$545.06 – $693.39
The Trilogy T2 pairs with leading panic bars to secure perimeter exit doors and interior doors with push-bars to prevent theft of removable data end points because a door was left open or key was compromised. A lock for life, Trilogy addresses the problems with keys, reduces key costs and associated distribution hassles, and makes traditional access control seem so old-school.
Panic bar/exit device sold separately.
Volume pricing applied in cart
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- Heavy Duty, BHMA Grade 1 Keyless Exit Trim
- Exit Device Compatibility: Von Duprin 99, Corbin ED5000, Yale 7100, Dorma 9300, Sargent 8800, Marks M9900, and American Eagle 6200 bars. Arrow 3800 model may be custom ordered, please call as this model only is a 16 to 18 week lead time. When ordering please select your existing panic bar model so that we may ship you the correct, compatible ETDL lock. Otherwise, if your current bar is not listed, we sell a number of brand-name push bars that you can add to your order at checkout.
- Full size ADA lever
- Fingertip Programming at all metal, 12 button keypad
- Weatherproof durability
- Rugged clutch mechanism insures long life & performance
- Accommodates 100 Users with 3-6 digit PIN codes, including: Master, 10 Manager codes, 90 User codes, and 3 Service codes
- Auto-locking, but may be programmed to passage mode
- New! Remote Release Kit for ‘Buzz-In’
- Easy to install. Retrofits to panic bars of most major manufacturers
- Battery housing mounts above panic bar on interior side of door
- Key override – uses a standard rim cylinder (provided by manufacturer) to operate key override function. All rim cylinders are interchangeable. When you want to use a name brand rim cylinder (your own, or you can buy one from us) in the lock, then you will need to purchase a matching cylinder adapter kit for that brand
- Battery Operation: 5 AA’s; low battery alerts; lock may be hard-wired with 9VDC or 9VAC power supply for remote release / battery backup
- 2-year manufacturer warranty
Specifically designed for retro-fitting doors with panic touchbars, the new T2 Trilogy exit provides safe and reliable electronic pushbutton access without the need to issue or track keys. With an included tail-piece, the lock comes ready to connect to your rim exit device. The Trilogy T2 in cylindrical configuration has been the most popular electronic lock on American’s commercial doors at schools, retail stores, airports, offices, and hospitals for 20+ years. The expansion to mortise and exit models now allows you to scale this technology to more doors for dependable keyless security. Each lock is weatherproof for use inside and out, includes a standard rim cylinder, and features fingertip access and programming flexibility.
Need this lock with Audit Trail? Check out Trilogy ETDL
11 (H) x 3 (W) x 2 3/4 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 7/8 in.
3 to 6 Digits
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 5 in.
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31° to 151°F (-35° to 66°C)
Alarm Lock Trilogy
Lever Handle Door Locks
Panic/Exit, Exit – Rim
Key, Keypad – Digits
Grade 1 (Best)
2 Year Manufacturer
TECH SUPPORT FOR ALARM LOCK TRILOGY PRODUCTS*
*Basic email support only. Additional support time available for a fee.
You are not comparing apples to apples when shopping for Trilogy locks online.
GoKeyless is a full service company and backs up its sales support with product and technical support.
What good is the lock to you when you have to spend countless hours trying to find the answer to something when you could have just contacted the experts.
In addition to answering technical questions for you — troubleshooting only, does not include training, or programming — our agents are also available for paid training on importing your users, communicating with the lock, establishing your mission critical access schedules, navigating the software, and utilizing all of the features and functions of your new access control system.
Our virtual support fees start at $100/hour or can be purchased as an annual tiered service.
Technical Support Hours: M-F 9am-5pm EST
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
What others are saying
Continue as a Guest
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q I see a VON 99 panic listed on the pairing options. Is this also compatible with a 98 series? answer nowAsked by November 3, 2022 11:41 AMonA
This model is compatible with both the 98 and 99 series.
- Q I have a Von Duprin 22 panic bar will the ETDL27 work with it? answer nowAsked by November 1, 2022 6:03 PMonA
The ETDL series is not recommended for use with the Von Duprin 22 models.
- Q How do you program codes on this product? answer nowAsked by September 22, 2022 9:15 PMonA
The programming guide for the Trilogy ETDL27 is the same as the Trilogy DL2700: DL2700_OI209_PROG
- Q Can this unit be operated remotely? answer nowAsked by September 21, 2022 5:50 PMonA
Unfortunately, the ETDL27 can only be operated when you are on site. It does not have any software capabilities for remote operation.
- Q Does this come with the SFIC (small format interchangeable core) RIM cylinder housing? If not, ca... answer nowAsked by September 13, 2022 12:27 PMonA
The SFIC rim cylinder is sold separately and can be found here
- Q I previously ordered the Trilogy DL1200ET/26D with the TP-1691 tailpiece and this was compatible ... answer nowAsked by July 14, 2022 3:48 PMonA
The Von Duprin 99 model would be the closest equivelent to the TP-1691 tailpiece used with the DL1300Et model.
- Q Are these keys backlit? answer nowAsked by July 8, 2022 7:20 PMonA
The Trilogy line does not feature any backlit keys on the keypad.
- Q Does this lock come in a non-electronic version? answer nowAsked by January 18, 2022 12:39 PMonA
This lock is electronic. You would need to look at our mechanical lock line for non-electronic locks.
- Q I have a customers doors with First choice vertical rod push bars that are opened with a exterior... answer nowAsked by January 12, 2022 3:26 PMonA
The Trilogy ETDL27 is not compatible with that exit device. Here is a list of compatible devices: Von Duprin 99, Corbin ED5000, Yale 7100, Dorma 9300, Sargent 8800, Marks M9900, American Eagle 6200 bars, and Arrow 3800.
- Q We would like to install this at our childcare center to give each family their own code to get i... answer nowAsked by July 19, 2021 10:44 AMonA
This would be a feature that can be done on the ETDL. Unfortunately, the ETDL27 does not offer scheduling features.
Kevin (verified owner) –
Wonderful product we have been working on upgrading all of our properties with Trilogy products and we only shop with GoKeyless
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch
Jo-Ann Kelley (verified owner) –
This was purchases to replace a worn out unit. The Customer Service I received throughout the entire process was amazing!
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch
Larry Butterfield (verified owner) –
Just installed yesterday. Enter a code, I hear the motor work but the latch does not retract. Going to try new batteries maybe try adjusting the alignment and see if that helps.
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch
Great product We have purchased several of these keyless pad and they are great product. Also panic bar.
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch