Keypad Access Lock For Panic Bars
The Trilogy T2 pairs with leading panic bars to secure perimeter exit doors and interior doors with push-bars to prevent theft of removable data end points because a door was left open or key was compromised. A lock for life, Trilogy addresses the problems with keys, reduces key costs and associated distribution hassles, and makes traditional access control seem so old-school.
Please note the push bar pictured is not included. Sold separately.
- Heavy Duty, BHMA Grade 1 Keyless Exit Trim
- Exit Device Compatibility: Von Duprin 99, Corbin ED5000, Yale 7100, Dorma 9300, Sargent 8800, Marks M9900, and American Eagle 6200 bars. Arrow 3800 model may be custom ordered, please call as this model only is a 16 to 18 week lead time. When ordering please select your existing panic bar model so that we may ship you the correct, compatible ETDL lock. Otherwise, if your current bar is not listed, we sell a number of brand-name push bars that you can add to your order at checkout.
- Full size ADA lever
- Fingertip Programming at all metal, 12 button keypad
- Weatherproof durability
- Rugged clutch mechanism insures long life & performance
- Accommodates 100 Users with 3-6 digit PIN codes, including: Master, 10 Manager codes, 90 User codes, and 3 Service codes
- Auto-locking, but may be programmed to passage mode
- New! Remote Release Kit for ‘Buzz-In’
- Easy to install. Retrofits to panic bars of most major manufacturers
- Battery housing mounts above panic bar on interior side of door
- Key override – uses a standard rim cylinder (provided by manufacturer) to operate key override function. All rim cylinders are interchangeable. When you want to use a name brand rim cylinder (your own, or you can buy one from us) in the lock, then you will need to purchase a matching cylinder adapter kit for that brand
- Battery Operation: 5 AA’s; low battery alerts; lock may be hard-wired with 9VDC or 9VAC power supply for remote release / battery backup
- 2-year manufacturer warranty
Specifically designed for retro-fitting doors with panic touchbars, the new T2 Trilogy exit provides safe and reliable electronic pushbutton access without the need to issue or track keys. With an included tail-piece, the lock comes ready to connect to your rim exit device. The Trilogy T2 in cylindrical configuration has been the most popular electronic lock on American's commercial doors at schools, retail stores, airports, offices, and hospitals for 20+ years. The expansion to mortise and exit models now allows you to scale this technology to more doors for dependable keyless security. Each lock is weatherproof for use inside and out, includes a standard rim cylinder, and features fingertip access and programming flexibility. Need this lock with Audit Trail? Check out Trilogy ETDL
11 (H) x 3 (W) x 2 3/4 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 7/8 in.
3 to 6 Digits
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 5 in.
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
+151°F ~ -31°F
Panic/Exit, Exit – Rim
Keypad – Digits
Grade 1 (Best)
2 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Can the handle be made to open on the right or on the left? answer nowAsked by March 16, 2020 8:51 AMonAnswered by the admin
Yes, the handing for this lock is universal and can be changed on-site.
- Q If my panic bar doesn’t work with it- do I simply buy and install one of the panic bar models tha... answer nowAsked by October 18, 2019 1:44 PMonAnswered by the admin
If your current panic hardware is not supported by the ETDL. you will need to either replace the panic bar with a compatible model or purchase a new exterior handle that will pair with your existing hardware. For more information on which products will work with your hardware, please feel free to contact one of our sales representatives for assistance!
- Q Is it possible to set temporary guest codes. Can they be timed or easily removed via pad? answer nowAsked by April 14, 2019 3:43 PMonA
You can set one-time use codes that will expire once they have been used as well as program specific codes that you can give to a vendor that only work during business hours.