KitLock KL1000 Vertical
Electronic Cabinet Lock
Bulk pricing available. Price adjusted in cart at select quantities. Please call for details.
Digital keyless solution for lockers and cabinets. No more lost keys, make the switch to simple four-digit keypad access. Go keyless with KitLock.
For more information or ordering assistance, please call our Cabinet Project Specialists at 877-439-5377 ext 9002
- 11 Individual round buttons
- 8 digit Master Code
- 8 digit Sub-Master Code
- 4 digit User Code
- 6 digit Technician Code
- Private or public function
- No Wires: Battery powered with 2 x AAA
- Low Battery: Red flashing LED flashing; lock will open 100 more times after this signal is initiated
- Non-volatile memory retains settings when batteries are changed
- Multiple Finishes: Choose from silver grey, and black
- Easy fit
- Vertical, horizontal models
- Battery override; PP3 battery can be placed against the external contacts and using the master code to gain entry
- Cam Fixing Point: 8mm (5/16”) square
- Door Thickness: KitLock 1000 is supplied ready to fit to doors up to 19mm (3/4”) thick. For doors 6.35mm (1/4”), 12.7mm (1/2”), 25mm (1”), or 28.5mm (1-1/8″) thick, you will need to install the spare spindle provided. Save time and let us do this for you with our Custom Shell Size service.
- IP Rating: IP54 (when fitted with optional gasket)
5 3/8 in. (136mm) (H) x 1 1/4 in. (32mm) (W) x 1 3/16 in. (30mm) (D) to top of handle
|Door Thickness Minimum|
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 1/8 in.
Buttons: Dual Epoxy Coated, Zinc Alloy
Keypad – Digits
Lever Handle Door Locks
2 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q To replace the batteries, do I need only remove the upper screw (from inside the door) -- assumin... answer nowAsked by Michael on March 6, 2022 5:19 PMA
Yes! The batteries can be exchanged by removing the top mounting screw and rotating the keypad over the edge of the door to access the battery compartment.
- Q Is there a visual indication that the door is locked? answer nowAsked by Prajakta on September 7, 2018 5:35 PMA
Yes, the position of the small thumb turn on the front tells you if it is locked or unlocked.
- Q Can multiple codes be programmed into this system for multiple users or is it a one code for all ... answer nowAsked by James Koch on June 14, 2018 11:59 AMA
While it has four different levels of users it has two modes of operation, you can do a private use which would be one single code used repeatedly by a user or you can do shared use which would again allow only a single code to be used but it would be added and deleted everytime a new person uses the lock. The second option is best for gym locker rooms or other shared type facilities.
- Q Are these installable on a metal cabinet and if so does it require drilling? answer nowAsked by Kathleen on September 6, 2017 8:17 PMAYes, they can be used with a metal cabinet. It may require drilling if there are no pre-existing holes.
- Q I am looking to replace a standard lock on a filing cabinet with a keypad. Would this keypad be a... answer nowAsked by Anthony on January 18, 2017 11:33 AMAIf you are looking to lock an individual drawer in a filing cabinet than it would be fine for such an application. However, if you are looking to use this to lock in place of a keyed filing cabinet it will not work. We would suggest using the FG10 file guard by Kaba.