Codelocks KitLock KL1000 Vertical
Electronic Cabinet Lock
Volume (10+) pricing applied in cart
Digital keyless solution for lockers and cabinets. No more lost keys, make the switch to simple four-digit keypad access. Go keyless with KitLock.
- 11 Individual round buttons
- 8 digit Master Code
- 8 digit Sub-Master Code
- 4 digit User Code
- 6 digit Technician Code
- Private or public function
- No Wires: Battery powered with 2 x AAA
- Low Battery: Red flashing LED flashing; lock will open 100 more times after this signal is initiated
- Non-volatile memory retains settings when batteries are changed
- Multiple Finishes: Choose from silver grey, and black
- Easy fit
- Vertical, horizontal models
- Battery override; PP3 battery can be placed against the external contacts and using the master code to gain entry
- Cam Fixing Point: 8mm (5/16”) square
- Door Thickness: KitLock 1000 is supplied ready to fit to doors up to 19mm (3/4”) thick. For doors 6.35mm (1/4”), 12.7mm (1/2”), 25mm (1”), or 28.5mm (1-1/8″) thick, you will need to install the spare spindle provided. Save time and let us do this for you with our Custom Shell Size service.
- IP Rating: IP54 (when fitted with optional gasket)
5 3/8 in. (136mm) (H) x 1 1/4 in. (32mm) (W) x 1 3/16 in. (30mm) (D) to top of handle
|Door Thickness Minimum|
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 1/8 in.
Buttons: Dual Epoxy Coated, Zinc Alloy
Keypad – Digits
2 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Is there a visual indication that the door is locked? answer nowAsked by Prajakta on September 7, 2018 5:35 PMA
Yes, the position of the small thumb turn on the front tells you if it is locked or unlocked.
- Q Can multiple codes be programmed into this system for multiple users or is it a one code for all ... answer nowAsked by James Koch on June 14, 2018 11:59 AMA
While it has four different levels of users it has two modes of operation, you can do a private use which would be one single code used repeatedly by a user or you can do shared use which would again allow only a single code to be used but it would be added and deleted everytime a new person uses the lock. The second option is best for gym locker rooms or other shared type facilities.
- Q Are these installable on a metal cabinet and if so does it require drilling? answer nowAsked by Kathleen on September 6, 2017 8:17 PMAYes, they can be used with a metal cabinet. It may require drilling if there are no pre-existing holes.
- Q I am looking to replace a standard lock on a filing cabinet with a keypad. Would this keypad be a... answer nowAsked by Anthony on January 18, 2017 11:33 AMAIf you are looking to lock an individual drawer in a filing cabinet than it would be fine for such an application. However, if you are looking to use this to lock in place of a keyed filing cabinet it will not work. We would suggest using the FG10 file guard by Kaba.